The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 12
JuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: (Fiction or Non-Fiction You Decide) My GRAB Driver

everytime book GRAB is all male drivers, haven't encounter any female driver yet
DM ME WILL YOU

Old 19-09-2018, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 19-09-2018, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more to come soon.
Old 19-09-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Last time uber got uni student.. xiao mei mei.. quite chio but with gf that time.. lan lan.. wear shorts also.. smooth skin..

Had eye contact a few times when she look at the rear mirror.. if i alone then xian liao. Nus student. Her file left in the back seat folder. I remrb i pass to her. Wasted sia
Old 19-09-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Maybe geab driver will have more encounters to share? Many female passenger.. do u all really xian them? Some really cute girls
Old 19-09-2018, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 18
KVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to all

I do grab hitch and sometimes there are good looking girls I pick up.
Most of the time they aren't very interactive and just using their phones through the journey.
There was one who invited me to her place for a drink after I picked her up from serangoon gardens. Accepted and thought there would be some chance there. Who knew her bf was there at her place too. Didn't have much chance to do or suggest anything.
Had a glass of wine and made and excuse to leave.
Old 19-09-2018, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by KVX10 View Post
Most of the time they aren't very interactive and just using their phones through the journey.
There was one who invited me to her place for a drink after I picked her up from serangoon gardens. Accepted and thought there would be some chance there. Who knew her bf was there at her place too. Didn't have much chance to do or suggest anything.
Must be a great conversation to invite you to her place to chat with her BF 😂. Maybe the looking for 3P?
Old 19-09-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster

sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Just did my first hitch yesterday. I purposely put my booster seat (those small foldable type) at the back seat behind the passenger side expecting the passenger to take the front. But she die die want to sit behind and enter from the driver side....
really a turn off. Needless to say no conversation throughout the 20minute journey. What a start......
Old 19-09-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Just did my first hitch yesterday. I purposely put my booster seat (those small foldable type) at the back seat behind the passenger side expecting the passenger to take the front. But she die die want to sit behind and enter from the driver side....
really a turn off. Needless to say no conversation throughout the 20minute journey. What a start......
Sometimes u can try small talk.. if she respond.. maybe got chance mah
Old 19-09-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVX10 View Post
Nvm keep in xontact.. next time bf not ar home already.. hehe
Old 19-09-2018, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 18
KVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Yeah there are ppl like that. I usually put stuff in my back seat too so that they would sit in front. But some are very insistent.
Most won't want to chat but I've met a few that were chatty if you initiated. So no harm trying. Haha.

For that lady who asked me to go to her place for drinks, since she came from serangoon gardens after drinking I just chatted with her about drinking places, ktv pubs etc. Then asked her "so early and you're ending the night?" And just made her think about drinking more. No mention of bf til I saw him there. Haha
Old 19-09-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuzOldGuy View Post
everytime book GRAB is all male drivers, haven't encounter any female driver yet
I kan nah quite a few. Got ah lian, got one is a bitch (act all high and mighty), got one is 淑女 type, and
Old 19-09-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
I kan nah quite a few. Got ah lian, got one is a bitch (act all high and mighty), got one is 淑女 type, and
sounds like got story bro.... lai leh, share the story leh. hahaha
Old 19-09-2018, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Share story pls.. very interested
Old 19-09-2018, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
FireDragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If got 处女 then best la hahaa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1