The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 745 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone worried kenna exposed by working girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanketon View Post
要玩就不要怕,要怕就不要玩 🤣
hey you copy my quote from english.
Old 14-08-2020, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
Most working girls if under okt will not want to sabo their okt.

Only met a few times, there was once a PRC woman around 40s to 50s threatened me because i reject her cause she looks older than photos and like a witch. Need to pay for hotel and wasted taxi fare. After go home she still keep texting to threaten. Very long liao think few years back.

Think she got some foreigner PRC bodyguard with her when i stepped out of the hotel room. The guys never catch up.

I think these PRC prostitutes have some guys sometimes. Another time i rejected another PRC young girl cause she look a bit different and body also different and i don't desire to consume her and she called me crazy, then when in living room saw another tall PRC guy come out from a door don't know is it store room. He like more scared than me, maybe he customer also.

Got a few times the PRC fl will be a bit bad attitude, got one PRC fl very rude cos i look young maybe she want to bully me so after first shot got feddup with her and raised my voice until her housemate maybe can hear. She immediately become soft kitten and submissive

Lastly is a local FL who also went crazy and scolded me on text message because no appointment made. These are the very rare times out of the few hundreds to thousands times i chiong.

There are very polite PRC girl who remains polite when i reject them.
bro u r really seasoned player
Old 18-08-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

plus one +1
Old 21-08-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 15
zanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
hey you copy my quote from english.
Ahh sorry i just scrolled up and saw it
Old 21-08-2020, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
lovethaibabes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly94 View Post
Maybe i am a little paranoid, but i wonder how professional the working girls are, will they try to do pattern to try and squeeze some money out of you?

Anyone have such experience?
Looking back from my own experience, very seldom did they ask for money directly.

Most of the time I gave them money from my own volition as I guess I wanted something more. In some cases I pitied them.
Old 23-08-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
minnylo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokkienme56 View Post
Chill la, so gan cheong for wat... workers see how many ppl a day, wun recognise ur face wan la... somemore u kena they also kena
ya...money can settle everything
Old 25-08-2020, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Ran into a cat150 girl at LV store in MBS, wife was standing about 3-4m away from me and the girl saw me, she just winked and gave me a nod and her friends pulled her away.. no drama.. i think they also know what to do la.. if the relationship turn sour that one i dunno liao.. e.g. got feelings involved and she feels that she was jilted.. that one maybe turn ugly..
Old 27-08-2020, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
smashbrothers is Cool - loads of Potential

Some of the PRC working girls actually have husband back in China, I met one a few years back, she had husband back home, she even said her husband dont mind her having sex with other men as long as she make money. I also have a friend working in a Pachinko place in Tokyo and his boss hired a PRC husband and wife. the wife is the Pachinko boss personal assistant and gives him sex on demand for higher pay and her husband is ok with it, the boss literally renovated a building next door where Pachinko players go to change credits for gold or cash, and that buildings second floor is where the wife and boss have sex daily while the husband works downstairs as a cashier. So far I only met 1 PRC girl that was super clingy, she was also my favorite PRC girl, booked her once a week when she was here, go to the point she stopped taking my money and even when i went to china for work she let me stay in her house, almost felt like she become my 小三. Most of the time its rare for them to get to know you well. to most of them its a job and nothing more. if you are paranoid, get a second phone and get a prepaid card and use that for girls so its separate from your personal and work life.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1