The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 4
hokkienme56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrick View Post
Hi bro, I hope I dont offend you in anyway. But all PRCs women are deceitful & manipulative IMHO.

My story is kinda sidetracked. So bros who are not interested in reading please do not zap me. Coz I really need to let off some steam, thank you

I recently got to know a PRC girl from a supermarket. She kinda stared at me on several occasions so I decided to talk to her. Eventually, one fine day I wanted to get her number but in the end she took my number instead. (She didnt even key in my no in her mobile)

Well, several days later she sms me,later we spoke on the phone for the 1st time. 1 thing strange about her is that never seem to like to chat for long regardless who made the call.(she's on hi card, btw)

Long story short, met up with her twice outside, late both times also nvm, I'm ok with it. But the 2nd time, was the worst made me waited 1 hr.

For both occasions, I asked her what time & why she slept so late. She "claimed" that she was watching movies online. Then, when I start calling her in the evening or tried to ask her out for dinner.

The part where I call her in evening, her mobile would be always off. Only to return calls or sms the next day. Even its her OFF day, when I contact her

That's when I'm suspecting she might be moonlighting at KTVs. Call me emotional but I do kinda like (not in a sexual way as in I wanna bang her right away) this girl alot coz she's my type

So afew days back, I made a decision. Coz I see no pt risking my 6yrs relationship with my gf over this PRC.

She sms back the next morning (the usual behaviour)

PRC: good morning

me: good morning, U are?

PRC: did U del my number

me: ignored

PRC: call 1 (rejected)

PRC: sms (I del, didnt bother to read)

Blah, blah.... till in the evening, she use a fixed line to call but i made some stupid excuses. She got pissed & said never to call again.

I was kinda tramatise & relieve coz I really find her backgrd abit dubious. So no pt dating this type of ppl.(for me)

Of coz, if all bros wanna screw them just go ahead. I have no objections.

Just dont get emotional thats all.

Boss, if U find this post more suited to matters of the heart, pls shift it there, thank you
yea bro, PRC girls must more careful... especially after hearing ur story I even more scared for u sia... lucky u dun do anything that might break ur relationship with ur gf, definitely not worth it la
Old 16-09-2020, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
CIMCOF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

I would love this type of girls who love fishing too...
OMG, her body n curve....
Old 18-09-2020, 05:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Support nice thread.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 18-09-2020, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
watrathinat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good thread. Hope to learn more from bro WB.
Old 20-09-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takumi1983 View Post
wonder how do some bros here talk to a girl after getting their contact, alot of guys want to know to get girl better but have no idea how to start a conversation and in the meantime not interrogating them like a criminal, alot of girls feel very uncomfortable if you do that

do share some light bros
Bro, what u actually say is not the most important factor as long as you have the mental frame of a prize. And if you think the girl is the prize, there is nothing you can say that will help u very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea90 View Post
I think a good approach is sharing about yourself first to the lady that way she will be feeling more relax and willing start the conversation. Remember to spice up a notch once in a while as you are looking for something more and not looking for friend zoned. Stay playful but not like a jerk, there is a fine line.
Bro, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takumi1983 View Post
definitely a good approach but how would you do it in a more natural way?
theres alot of ppl just struggling with how to even initiate a conversation
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBMEDSUP View Post
Ask so many then no need to do will hv no result.
Tks, bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Ask her some questions and then be a good listener.
After sometime, start telling her you love her.
Then be a Romeo, start asking her to meet you.

When you meet her, is super important to have money to spent her makan, take taxi, go cool places with air-conditioning....
Then hold her hands when walking.........
Continue to date her out and bring her makan, go places with air-conditioning, take taxi.......
After sometime kiss her forehead and then her lips........
And then don't hesitate to bring her go hotel..
Bro, you're right.

Be an active listener. Listen to understand her as a person.

Don't listen to prepare for a clever reply. Very annoying. You will appear needy and insecure...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokkienme56 View Post
yea bro, PRC girls must more careful... especially after hearing ur story I even more scared for u sia... lucky u dun do anything that might break ur relationship with ur gf, definitely not worth it la
Bro, tks.

I would walk away from a gold digger asap, even if she is the prettiest girl I have ever seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CIMCOF View Post

I would love this type of girls who love fishing too...
OMG, her body n curve....
Bro. tks for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Support nice thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by watrathinat View Post
Very good thread. Hope to learn more from bro WB.
Tks to all samsters for your support.

Wishing all of u a prosperous and blessed Sunday!!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 05-10-2020, 10:40 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good evening,

I have not had any new revelations on sexual and romantic relationship. I have covered many topics in the last 11 plus yrs. I have also narrated my encounters in details.

I have learned a lot from many samsters here and I have succeeded beyond my wildest dreams.

Sadly, there are many frusrtated naysayers out there. I can't help them. Their problem is their negative subconscious mental frame, ingrained deeply in their brains during their formative yrs. They are their own worst enemies.

I'm able to get n keep TY primarily because she and my legal wife, who is in Gotham City, have identical character, personality and habits. They even use the same exact Chinese words! It's uncanny. I know exactly what TY wants n what is missing in her life. I have an unfair advantage.

Cheers!

Stay safe.

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 09-10-2020, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
bigboyforum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good evening,

I have not had any new revelations on sexual and romantic relationship. I have covered many topics in the last 11 plus yrs. I have also narrated my encounters in details.

I have learned a lot from many samsters here and I have succeeded beyond my wildest dreams.

Sadly, there are many frusrtated naysayers out there. I can't help them. Their problem is their negative subconscious mental frame, ingrained deeply in their brains during their formative yrs. They are their own worst enemies.

I'm able to get n keep TY primarily because she and my legal wife, who is in Gotham City, have identical character, personality and habits. They even use the same exact Chinese words! It's uncanny. I know exactly what TY wants n what is missing in her life. I have an unfair advantage.

Cheers!

Stay safe.

Bro WB
Bro, many years back we go chiong dynasty at L2 together with you, you are very gentle and calm, how you kill your time recently?
Old 10-10-2020, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

There are some samsters here complained about the girls they met. Especially towards the PRC. To be fair, we need to ask ourselves :
1 what are we really looking for from them? GFE sex and love, or a commitment that leads to marriage?
2 how many have we met to be conclusive that they are all the same?
3 where did meet them? In the office, on the street or in a night club? For those who spent loads of agent fees to work here, are they really dumb enough to let you take them for a ride, free sex, GFE and no string? When it's too good, can it be true and last forever?
Just my observation and experience.
将心比心。
Old 10-10-2020, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 20
antlau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterantlau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterantlau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterantlau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I think we miss the main point, which is the guy has a gf...
Old 24-10-2020, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboyforum View Post
Bro, many years back we go chiong dynasty at L2 together with you, you are very gentle and calm, how you kill your time recently?
Bro,

We should get reacquainted. Pls PM your wechat ID.

I always keep myself busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
There are some samsters here complained about the girls they met. Especially towards the PRC. To be fair, we need to ask ourselves :
1 what are we really looking for from them? GFE sex and love, or a commitment that leads to marriage?
2 how many have we met to be conclusive that they are all the same?
3 where did meet them? In the office, on the street or in a night club? For those who spent loads of agent fees to work here, are they really dumb enough to let you take them for a ride, free sex, GFE and no string? When it's too good, can it be true and last forever?
Just my observation and experience.
将心比心。
Bro, tks for your post.

I couldn't agree w/ u more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antlau View Post
I think we miss the main point, which is the guy has a gf...
Bro, tks. But I don't understand your post.

Good afternoon!

I like to share some posts from a bro here. I hv promised to keep his nick anonymous.

I'm happy that he has benefited from this thread. He has greatly improved n is doing well w/ women. I like to thank him for sharing his thoughts and experiences.

"Dear Bro Warbird

Thank you for sharing your experiences and wisdom on relationships with women.

A strong frame, physically and mentally, is of the essence. This is something I'm not fully competent in yet, but I'm working on it, and your posts serve as very useful reminders.

If I had to reflect on my own experiences, my strength is in being an active listener and building rapport quickly with women; on the other hand, I have much room for improvement to be more direct about my intentions. Interestingly (although probably expectedly), in the instances, when I have been, the results have been amazing, so I should certainly heed my own experience too!

Please ignore the naysayers and keep on contributing your thoughts. It's important for Singaporean men (or any man for that matter) to hear what you have to share. Our education system unfortunately does not prepare men well for interactions with women. At the risk of being overly critical of our fellow brothers, when I'm told stories by female friends about their misadventures on dates with awkward Singaporean men, I can only shake my head in disbelief.

For what it's worth, you have at least one fan here, and I look forward to reading more about your exploits. (:

Cheers."

"Hi Bro Warbird,

I'm usually reluctant to post on the forum threads in general because of the negativity that surrounds much of the Internet populace. I generally prefer to keep my interactions contained with positive individuals like yourself.

But if you think my PM might be useful for the cause, I'll post it in your thread as well.

Cheers."

"Dear Bro Warbird

It'd be a privilege for my simple PM to be used as educational material on your thread (although it's really nothing to shout about!) Appreciate it if you could anonymise it if you do.

Cheers."

He has made my day!

I like him to know that I'm just a trainee. Still trying to improve...

Any comments?

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 07-11-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 5
repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!

Just another sharing:

Went on Tinder to see the market, managed to match with one and told her that I am married but would wish to look for either a fwb/lover, but of course everything starts from friend first to see if compatible. She straight away gave me a good lecturing from her moral high ground and start saying that I am sick and to be a better man, say she would not want to be friends with me. I just replied noted thank you.
Lesson learnt: No matter how attractive a girl is, we must be willing to just back off and to remain calm even if she starts to demean us as our intention has already been communicated across. No point to carry on explaining. If its meant to be, i will be.
Old 07-11-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

We can learn all the great techniques here, but if a man self-confident or esteem is low, the techniques will be deem useless.
Old 10-11-2020, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 6
hike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by repairman View Post
Just another sharing:

Went on Tinder to see the market, managed to match with one and told her that I am married but would wish to look for either a fwb/lover, but of course everything starts from friend first to see if compatible. She straight away gave me a good lecturing from her moral high ground and start saying that I am sick and to be a better man, say she would not want to be friends with me. I just replied noted thank you.
Lesson learnt: No matter how attractive a girl is, we must be willing to just back off and to remain calm even if she starts to demean us as our intention has already been communicated across. No point to carry on explaining. If its meant to be, i will be.
Good for you!
I am not so direct.
I don't ram it down their face but will be very honest about being married with kids.

I normally do not come right out as looking for FWB/FB but will lead up to it pretty quickly, if the lady responded in a slightly positive manner. Have to be able to read/guess in between the lines.
Old 11-11-2020, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

From experience, ladies would prefer a man who can listen and show concern. Small gifts each time we meet count more when you manage to understand what they want.

Need not be a man who just splash money. Splashing money is easy way but how many can afford.

My current fb for close to 4months now never ask for anything yet. Sometimes we just meet talk through the night. Both of us have own secrets where we slowly reveal to each other over this past 4 months.

Of course we have up and down during the 4 months. But it only made us treasure it more.

It take effort nevertheless. But in end, if you are able to make the break through, then is a different ball game. And every failure make one stronger for next game or round.

If you are afraid of risk and failures, then do not go kc especially if you fall, you may fall hard.

Bro war bird, just to share some thoughts as my current relationship have made me rethink my priorities.
Old 12-11-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

The trick about social app like Tinder or Tantan is, cast a line with a bait, never know if it ever catches a fish and which fish. Be sincere, warm and humorous, when time is more ripe, suggest to meet for tea, lunch, do not suggest alcohol to start with,or dinner. The latter may mean you have an ulterior motive.
To be fair, if we get to met tons of great gals day by day in our lives, would we waste time on su h apps? Vice versa, the same appiles to the gals. So, don't use the apps if you expect to meet 10/10 babe, especially you are a CMI dude. Go in with an open mind. Sometimes, you may get some good surprises.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1