The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 18-09-2020, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by creature99 View Post
My ex school mate. During class, can always beo what colour bra she was wearing and it was always colourful. Heard from classmates that she had a good figure as well. However, that time was not interested in her. I didn't know what i was missing out.

We remained in contact through out the years and actually got closer as we age.

I've always wanted to try my luck with her. When i broke off with my gf, we arranged to go on a trip together. I'm not sure how she managed to pull it off, because she was actually married.

When we were arranging the details of the trip, it was implied that we were going to share a bed. It doesn't take Einstein to figure out there we were going to fuck. I prepared condoms and guess what, she wants it raw. Had to use the withdraw method.

The best thing about her? She was petite and had D cup boobs. My favourite was to suck both nipples in my mouth at the same time and play with them.

Too bad she develop feelings and we had to end it when i found a gf. I still think about her every now and then.
Bro...if u already broke off with her, then forget abt her completely lor...no point torturing yrself by continuing to think of her...if u don't want, just pass her to other bros here...o/w so wasted, in this way, it's a win-win situation for all..no one need to be sad n who knows u might even be rewarded by the grateful bro

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 18-09-2020 at 10:54 AM.
Old 18-09-2020, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 0
doctorpeter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoctorpeter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thanks for sharing. I’ll take a Malaysian Chinese girl over sinkie Chinese girl anytime. Naturally pretty (W/o makeup), simple, down to earth. They don’t play games and if you show them a little bit of care and concern they’ll open their hearts (and legs) to you...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymail View Post
Updates

Back in 2008/2009, had this newly joined Ipoh girl who was attached and her bf was working in JB. Will call her K here.

She was reporting to me directly. Throughout the first few months, nothing much happened until one day she complained about her bf in JB and her landlady was giving her problems. Cut the story short.. I helped her to find a room near our office (5mins walk to office) and she moved in (and I also offered to help her to shift things over). We got closer and more like brother and sister figure in office. In the office, all other colleagues knew both of us were attached and did not gossip much.

One day, K was sick and was MC for 2 days. We spend the first day texting while she was home and am working. Then next day, I offered to visit her with food during lunch. Since K place has no landlord and not an issue for me to visit her.

Nothing happen while she was having our lunch. Just purely chatting. Until when I was about to leave and returned to work. She seems sad and said she is bored alone here and hugged me at the gate. I could feel her soft c cup on but body and seems she was not wearing bra. I told her to be a good girl cos I need to return to work. K gave the teh teh sound and I gave in. I returned to office and pretended something went wrong at home and applied for half day leave.

I re-entered the unit with the keys which she gave me earlier, and head straight to her room. She was resting on the bed and her dress rose up and exposed her butt cheek and her lacy panty.

With such view, I moved in and hugged her from behind and rest together. What shocked me was...

She move her hand back and touched my dick and continued massage it. I was taken a bit back and enjoyed it. After don’t know how long and she spoke “Mail.. can you touch me too?” First time being molested and lost in trance. We foreplayed for an hour and she gave me a wet bbbj and drove me to heaven and released in her mouth. K continued to suck and got me hard again... we banged and released in her mouth again. We did another round before I left at 7pm to meet my gf.

This affair carried on for another 1.5 years, as returning to Msia to get married. Thought out the 1.5 years and she took pills and no issue for me to creampie her. K is very high sex drive and kinky and we fuck almost every weekday her room (as Friday night she will go JB find her bf).

Checklist with K...
- In her room during the day on weekdays
- BBBJs in office after work
- FJs building staircase during tea breaks
- BBBJs at her corridors late at night
- FJs at her Blk late at night
- Quickies at the Parks and Carparks during evening
- FJ twice in her living room while her cousin visit her and sleeping in her room

Next neighbourhood helper: Siti
Old 19-09-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post
She later asked me to sit up at the centre of the bed cos she wanted to点the side of my neck.Now even more jialat.With her standing in front of me while I sat on the bed,her big boobs is just directly in front of me,centimetres apart.Had a good long look at them and my cock started to erect.When she started to点my neck,i put my hands on both sides of her hips,pretending to be in pain.I just wanted to test water,see whether she rejected anot.She did not resist,but laughed at my threshold of pain.I left my hands there but my mind is already thinking of the next step.Before I could proceed,She already finished her job.She said"好了"and turned away to swiched off the instrument,but my hands never leave her hips.Lol.
After she put away the instrument,I turned her back to face me,but she tried to brush my hands off her hips.I pulled her onto me and she fell towards me,wow i could feel her big boobs on my chest.She tried to pull away from me but i hugged her closer.She kept saying"不要这样,别人会看见". Rubbish lo,only 2 of us in the shop!
There is another shop also same the PRC lady got huge boobs ... Lor 5
Old 19-09-2020, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
.if u don't want, just pass her to other bros here...o/w so wasted, in this way, it's a win-win situation for all..no one need to be sad n who knows u might even be rewarded by the grateful bro :
I'll Be Queuing Up After You
Upz You Again Bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorpeter View Post
I’ll take a Malaysian Chinese girl over sinkie Chinese girl anytime. Naturally pretty (W/o makeup), simple, down to earth. They don’t play games and if you show them a little bit of care and concern they’ll open their hearts (and legs) to you...!
I Do Like Malaysian Gals Too And Also Those With Natural Beauty .... Once Awhile Light Makeup Is Ok ..... WoW ..... Open Legs
Upz You Too Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 19-09-2020, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
trying8244 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

she told the doctor she is sore. doctor look at me and say go easy not so rough. and we overtime and have a rough one, the way she like it.
Old 19-09-2020, 11:27 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
I'll Be Queuing Up After You
Upz You Again Bro
Thanks bro for yr 2nd/3rd round upzz ...but regret system does not allow me to upzz u back now ...will keep u in my KIV list to return in the future

Old 19-09-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trying8244 View Post
she told the doctor she is sore. doctor look at me and say go easy not so rough. and we overtime and have a rough one, the way she like it.
Thanks for giving the info as requested bro ..both of u must be feeling so paiseh ...but did the doctor take a look below her ???

Old 20-09-2020, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
Not sure how we ended up at the back seat. She leaned on me and fell asleep but my hands started roaming. She woke up and kissed me and it all started from there. I was super high but still sort of know what I was doing although couldn't control. It happened all really quick, shortly after blowjob I just banged her for 5 minutes, cummed and we both fell asleep again. Was so drunk I couldn't last long.

Woke up 2-3 hours? later from the stuffiness of the car and she was still lying on me naked sleeping. I tried to wake her up and accidentally we frenched again and started... this time round I went to lower the 2nd row seats (3rd row was already flat) and we just sort of did everything in full (6, 9, doggie, missionary, cowgirl...) for seems like the longest time for about 2 rounds. Then dressed up and I sent her home. By that time both of us sobered up quite a bit.
U both slept 2-3 hrs in the car?? U shld be glad that u guys didn't passed out and appear on news headline the next day.

Read so many cases about people falling asleep inside car and dying due to carbon monoxide poisoning. Really scared to play inside the car now
Old 20-09-2020, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

A close colleague. We are supervisors who oversee a team under us and work closely together for the past 2 years - good working relationship.

Had dinner together after work a few weeks back after completing a big project. We were both just so happy and high (but not drunk). Began talking about people we would consider sleeping with from our workplace. When it came to each other, our response was we wouldnt mind. Became bold and asked her if wanna try. At first she hesitated and thought about it, then say ok lor. Damn happy to hear it.

We overnight at a hotel in Bugis. Looks wise ok and presentable, nothing ourstanding. Slim body and small A cup, with slightly thick thighs as she exercises. Banged her twice that night both ended with creampies 😄. She took morning after pill and we checkout next morning to enjoy the weekend.

People say don't shit where you work. But in this case, after that night, we got really close and our working relationship got even better.
Old 20-09-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
iLuvePussies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by creature99 View Post
My ex school mate. During class, can always beo what colour bra she was wearing and it was always colourful. Heard from classmates that she had a good figure as well. However, that time was not interested in her. I didn't know what i was missing out.

We remained in contact through out the years and actually got closer as we age.

I've always wanted to try my luck with her. When i broke off with my gf, we arranged to go on a trip together. I'm not sure how she managed to pull it off, because she was actually married.

When we were arranging the details of the trip, it was implied that we were going to share a bed. It doesn't take Einstein to figure out there we were going to fuck. I prepared condoms and guess what, she wants it raw. Had to use the withdraw method.

The best thing about her? She was petite and had D cup boobs. My favourite was to suck both nipples in my mouth at the same time and play with them.

Too bad she develop feelings and we had to end it when i found a gf. I still think about her every now and then.
Nice share bro. Petite with D cup is hot!!
Old 20-09-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
A close colleague. We are supervisors who oversee a team under us and work closely together for the past 2 years - good working relationship.

Had dinner together after work a few weeks back after completing a big project. We were both just so happy and high (but not drunk). Began talking about people we would consider sleeping with from our workplace. When it came to each other, our response was we wouldnt mind. Became bold and asked her if wanna try. At first she hesitated and thought about it, then say ok lor. Damn happy to hear it.

We overnight at a hotel in Bugis. Looks wise ok and presentable, nothing ourstanding. Slim body and small A cup, with slightly thick thighs as she exercises. Banged her twice that night both ended with creampies 😄. She took morning after pill and we checkout next morning to enjoy the weekend.

People say don't shit where you work. But in this case, after that night, we got really close and our working relationship got even better.
Enjoy while it lasts

Hopefully it doesn't come back and bite you in the ass

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 20-09-2020, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Enjoy while it lasts

Hopefully it doesn't come back and bite you in the ass
Lol thanks bro.

It's just a ons to fulfill curiousity - no strings attached and we clearly established this. Not sure if there will be future encounters but i wouldn't mind another.

We're seeing other people now.
Old 20-09-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
U both slept 2-3 hrs in the car?? U shld be glad that u guys didn't passed out and appear on news headline the next day.

Read so many cases about people falling asleep inside car and dying due to carbon monoxide poisoning. Really scared to play inside the car now
Never on engine, that's why stuffy ma.
Old 20-09-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1228 / Power: 20
kelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud of

Mine was with a TCM clinic physician during the CB period. Got to know her when I signed up a Tuina package at the TCM clinic she is working. During CB period, was trying my luck texting the clinic’s mobile number enquiring when it will be open. Never did i expect to receive a reply from her. Continue chatting for some time, got to know she is divorced and her son is overseas further studies in England. Went to her place couple of times, from normal massage later with HJ and lead to 69 with intense love making. A cupper in her 40s with slim body cleanly shaved that wet easily. Everything came unexpected but good things don’t last long. She got too sticky and dominant. Stop contacting her and deleted her contact. Understood she left the clinic when I went for my usual Tuina session few weeks back
Old 20-09-2020, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Thanks for sharing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1