The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2020, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 13
iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Teachers: story

The next Friday before leaving her office, she asked what I was having for dinner that night. When I inform her that I had prawn stock in a slow cooker and it was for prawn noodles tonight, she asked if she could join me for dinner. I of course agreed to it. It was nice having company and it didn’t hurt that Emilia had a lot of stories to share and we did have a few things in common. I asked her if she needed me to wait for her to walk back to my place together. She told me that she remembered the route and it was ok for me to leave first.

Emilia came over to my place at 6p.m. I opened the door for her and was greeted with a pecks on the cheeks again. She was nice enough to drop by a liquor shop to buy a 6 pack Guinness for me, in her words payment for dinner. Upon entering my apartment, she commented how nice it smells from the soup being boiled. She made her way to the kitchen again to ask how did I make the broth. I did a bit of explanation to her before offering her wine, we settled on to the sofa to talk about things in general, letting the broth reduce further. Once again we had dinner around 7.30pm, she helped with the dishes after before we settled back on to the sofa talking away. It was nice listening to her experiences from working in different countries, time flew by and I found myself walking her home again after midnight. This soon became a pattern, Emilia would spend her Friday’s night at my place, having dinner before we talked till midnight, I would walked her home afterwards. She never failed to kiss me good bye when she reach her building. In school, I only saw her on Fridays for my weekly check- in.

I remembered things took a turn when I return after my first holiday. It was a Friday and I was in my apartment, I manage to bring back some soup packets for buk kut teh, I had invited Emilia to join me earlier during our weekly check-in. She was excited as she miss having that. i remembered, her asking if the soup base was the clear kind or the dark kind. I inform her that it was the dark kind as I liked that better. She as usual made her appearances slightly after 6pm. We were both in the kitchen, she watching me cook,

Emilia: Daniel, is me being here affected your dating life?

Daniel: No… I don’t have anyone that I’m interested in at the moment.

Emilia: No female has caught your attention?

Daniel: None so far… Do you have any to recommend?

Emilia: I do have quite a few beautiful ladies in my business school. Tell me what kind do you like?

Daniel: any like you??

That caught her off guard, she had a look of surprise on her face. I quickly added,
Daniel: I meant like your grace and elegances, also funny and worldly.

Emilia: ok.. I was wondering what you meant by that and thank you for thinking so highly of me.

Daniel: welcome, so do you know any?

Emilia: I won’t know about that… since I don’t meet them after classes are done.

Emilia: How about outlook?

Daniel: I like girls with sun kiss skin, hard to find in a country like England.

Emilia: I do have to say, your preference do present its own set of challenges. And here I thought men your age goes for a woman’s body instead.

Daniel: DOn’t get me wrong, I do like a woman for her body as much as her mind. But if we are talking about a relationship and not a one night stand right?

Emilia: Of course Daniel, your sex life is not an area that I’m suppose to help in, besides not like I can help even if I wanted too.

The moments those words leave her lips, she must had know she screwed up, cause she started apologies to me straight away. I wave her off, saying that it’s nothing taboo to me and that I wasn’t anal about it. She laughed at the implication of the her earlier sentence about my sex life and my use of the word “anal”. It took me a while to see the humour in it as I joined her in laughing it off. We soon got down to dinner, the dishes were done afterwards. We decided to settle on the floor today, using the sofa as a arm rest or sorts, Emilia was in a good mood, I’m guessing she had a good holiday with her son back in Spain, I asked her about it and she inform me that her son is dating this wondering woman and she met her for the first time this holiday and how she was so happy for him and all. We were both drinking quite a bit at this point as we continued talking. Somehow the conversation went one big round only to come back to sex. She asked me what kind of woman am I physically attracted too. I mention, sun kiss skin, longer hair, a nice ass. I asked what type of men is she attracted too, she told me that at her age, her choices are not much and that as long as his a decent man ,she’ll be happy about it. I pressed on, asking her if it was a one night stand, what type of guys will charm her panties off. She mention broad shoulders, a muscular arms but not overly big like body builders, charming eyes as she liked to looked into her partner eyes when having sex and that it won’t hurt if he was a decent size down there.

She asked about me, I told her, ass. I like a lady with ass for the banging, she laughed at that and said it was so American and not to forget that Singapore was once a British colony. I told her I didn’t really care since I’m sure doggy style crosses all borders. She laughed even louder at that, ands added that she was sure no country owns the doggy style. I asked about what position she liked the most, I was expected something more than the standard few, seeing that I thought she was an adventurous person, her answer was strangely boring. She enjoyed missionary and it various forms of adaptation, as she likes to connect with the man making love to her. I told her that if they were having sex, they already had a connection when he entered her. She told me, she meant a different form of connection, not the physical connection. Our talk around sex continued on as we both were drinking more and more.

Emilia: So what do you do when you need to release some pressure?

Daniel: Masturbation is always a good way.

Emilia: you seriously need to get a woman in your life, too much of that is unhealthy.

Daniel: How about you?

Emilia: I’m no longer a young woman, I have learn to control but if you must know, I do have other source of release if I need it.

Daniel: Can I be one of those source?

Emilia looked straight at me,

Emilia: are you flirting with me, Daniel?

I shifted closer to her,

Daniel: So what if I am?

Emilia: I would say that you are very straight forward. No beating around the bush with you.

Daniel: I do have a thing for older women. I like the fact that they know what they want in bed.

Emilia: Daniel… I’m almost old enough to be your mum. You won’t be interested in me.

Daniel: how will you know?

I started caressing her calf,

Emilia didn’t stop me, she allowed me to carry on stroking her legs, I was working my way up to her thighs.

Emilia: Getting a little bite daring are we?

Daniel: I can do a lot more Emilia.

I place my drink onto the coffee table, I stopped stroking her thighs, I reach for her blouse, unbuttoning the first button, she didn’t stop me, I went to the second button, undoing it, exposing the top of her bra and her cleavage. Still no reaction from her, I undid her third button, exposing her bosoms completely. As I was moving to the fourth button, Emilia stopped me,

Emilia: I think that’s far enough.

Her hands holding mine, stopping me in place, I took this opportunity to lean in and kiss her, Emilia didn’t push me away, in fact she open her mouth slightly, letting our tongues meet in the middle, I move my hands to cupped her breasts, she allowed me to gently squeeze them, I moved closer to her, her hands went around my neck, we continued kissing as my hands tried to reach behind to un-hook her bra, Emilia tried to push me away, but she either was really weak or she was half hearted about it. I manage to un-hook her bra, my hands now cupping her bare breasts, squeezing them softly and playing with her nipples, kissing down to her neck, licking her neck and gently sucking on her neck. Emilia started to moan out softly,

Emilia: Daniel… Daniel… Daniel…

I went after the rest of her buttons,

Emilia: We really need to stop….

Daniel: hmmm….

Emilia: we really… shouldn’t…

I pulled her blouse down, she shook it free herself, I tugged at her bra next, no resistances from her, in fact her hands was at the front of my shorts, stroking me through my shorts.

Emilia: Daniel… we really… need to… stop…

Daniel: doesn’t it feel good?

Emilia’s moans were all the answers I need.

I laid her down onto the carpet, she looked up at me, as I went for her pants, her hands stopped me before I could undo the button,

Emilia: We really need to stop this, we both are breaking multiple school rules.

Daniel: Maybe you can counsel me afterwards.

Emilia: God, this is so wrong.

Daniel: But it feels so right on so many levels.

She didn’t stop me when I lean down towards her breasts, taking her nipple in my mouth, sucking, teasing, flicking my tongue against it. Emilia started saying something in Spanish, didn’t understand what she was speaking but she wasn’t stopping me as I fondled her breasts. I tried to undo her pants again,

Emilia: No… we really need to stop Daniel. ( followed by something in Spanish)

Despite her saying no, she was not stopping me as I undid her pants , she lifted her hips for me to pull them down as well. I got back up to admire her body, for a woman in her 40s, she had quite an amazing body, sure you can’t compare to some one in her 20s or even 30s but her stomach was still tone, with a hint of abs showing, her legs were still slim and tone, her breast might not be as peaky as they were 20 years ago but it was far from sagging. Emilia laid there, her face turn away from me, her hands trying to cover her expose body. I slowly move her hands away,

Daniel: you have a beautiful body, Emilia.

Emilia didn’t say anything, she had no need to say anything. i reach for the thong that she was wearing, she hesitant for a moment before lifting her butt, allowing me to slide the thong of her, she had a nice looking pussy. No overly huge or thick Lucia, clean shaved and it still looked fresh. I adjusted myself to get between her legs, running my tongue along the entrance of her love hole, she quivered as she moan softly

Emilia: woaarnnn

My tongue got to work.

Emilia; Argh Argh

She was getting louder now.

Using my thumbs, I started rubbing her clitoris in a circular motion as my tongue continue licking her, she pulled my hair as

Emilia: Urgh! (Something else in Spanish)

Emilia: (more Spanish) ohhh!!! Arghh!!!

She pulled harder on my hair, I didn’t need to understand Spanish to know that I was bring Emilia towards an orgasm, I kept at it. Getting faster as I rubbed her clitoris, my tongue entering her love hole, I tasted her juices as she was getting wetter and wetter,

Emilia: Madre Maria!!! Jesus!!!

She really lose it when I switch to sucking on her clitoris as I fingered her, her legs bended as she griped tightly on my hairs pulling me more towards her than before.

Emilia: Fucking Jesus!!!

Her body were into spasmed as I kept at it, I felt her body arching upward as her legs went over my shoulders, her fingers interlocking behind my head.

Emilia: Ohh Fuck Daniel!!!!

She started to jerk, each time harder than the last one as I continued eating and fingering her.

Emilia: OH FCUK DANIEL!!!!

EMILIA: YOU… GOT….STOP…STOP!!!

Her back was arched all the way up as her jerking was getting more rapid.

Emilia: (something else in Spanish)

Emilia: Please….Please…. Arghhh!!! Stop!!!!

She was trying to push me away from her, her feet on my shoulders pushing, trying to create distance between us. I decided to stop after giving her one more orgasm for the night. Her body slump down the moment I ease off her pussy, she was panting heavily as sat there admiring my work. It was a piece of art seeing her naked body, hearing her pant badly.

Emilia: Daniel…

Emilia: Daniel… I… that…

She wasn’t making much senses, she got up from that position, coming towards me, her hands reaching for my shorts, I lifted my ass for her as she pulled down both shorts and boxer in one go, my already erected cock sprung up to meet her, she knew what to do as her tongue circled the head, tasting my pre cum.

Emilia: hmmm….

One hand cupping my balls as the other wrapped its fingers around the shaft, stroking me.

Emilia: Que dios me perdone
Old 15-09-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
FilthyThinker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So steamy, please continue bro!
Old 16-09-2020, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold

Enjoying the way you narrate your story!

Easy to read, good pace n lots of little details tt make me feel like am just beside u when e plot unfolds..

Looking forward to more solid storytelling!

Cheers
Badboy
Old 16-09-2020, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

"God forgive me"! Damn! Such nice stories. Please continue
Old 16-09-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold

As she opened her mouth, taking half of me into her, her lips sealing around the shaft as her head started bobbing. (I asked her much much later when we had slept together for awhile what’s the meaning of “ Que dios me perdone”, she told me it meant “may god forgive me” it was something she always said before she gave me oral) Like I said before, I love older woman in bed, simply for the fact that they know what they are doing. No games no need to teach her how to please a man. They had no problem pushing all your buttons. I place my hand on the back of her head, watching her suck my cock. Emilia took that as a sign that I wanted her to go down more on my cock, I felt the loosening of her lips, she drop herself more on my cock, allowing me to go deeper inside her mouth, I could feel the back of her mouth, as my cock went pass that and entered her throat. No gagging, No convulsion, I am sure, she had bigger cock than mine down her throat before, my was probably not much of a challenge for her.

She raise her eyes to look at me as a smile crept across her face, my cock buried deep inside her throat, she got all the way down as she lick my balls with my cock fully down her throat. Both her hands on my chest, she was burying her face in my groin as she gently ran her hands over my body, from my chest, abs and down to my thighs.

Daniel: Urgh!… Emilia….

Her smile got bigger as she toyed with me, it was both a torture and so pleasurable at the same time, Emilia had a way of making me last more than 30 minutes when she blow me, she could tell when I was able to cum and she will relax me before starting all over again. Her personal best time with me was just play 46 minutes. I know cause we timed it on a rainy Manchester Saturday.Like I had, it wasn’t me, it was entirely Emilia’s doing. She just knew and will toyed with me, bringing me up to a high before letting me cool down and the urge to lower before she starts building me up again only to stop and lower it, over and over again till she felt I had enough.

That first evening will also bring back fond memories for me, us on the carpeted floor, me leaning against the sofa with my legs wide open. Emilia between them on all fours, her lips wrapping itself around my shaft as she struck her ass in the air. I could feel every inch of Emilia’s tongue as it run all directions around my cock, her slender fingers wrapping themselves multiple times around the shaft, her soft kisses on the expose head as she pulled my foreskin further back. The was she held my balls lovingly in the palms of her hands as she kisses, licking and suckle gently on them. I love the way she was worshipping my cock. Never had a woman worship my cock that well before. Not before and not after, I had received different levels of blowjobs before, from the grind teeth kind to the just sucking on the head to up/down, up/down, up/down to the good ones when the lady pay attention to each aspect of what makes a good blowjob but I swear Emilia was in a league on her own.

She finally had me begging her to let me cum after however long since she started.

As she was running my shaft sideways between her lips.

Daniel: Emilia, I can’t take it as. more…. I need to release please.

Emilia: where will you like to unload,Daniel?

One thing that kills me is that playful smile she never fails to give me when she was blowing me. That smile will either make you get harder or make you be on the verge of blowing a load all over her face, which was where I first mark Emilia.

Daniel: Can I facial you?

Emilia flash =me that killer smile again as she asked with a simple “Sure”

She told me back inside her mouth sucking me as I tried to make my way back to my feet from that original position, Emilia was equally as skilled as me, my cock never leaving her mouth as I somehow struggle to get back to my feet, not longer after that.

Daniel: Almost….Almost….

Emilia: didn’t picked pace as most ladies would in this scenario, instead she carried on at her normal pace, as she alternate between taking me balls deep or just half way.

Daniel: Emilia…..

Just in time, Emilia took my cock out as the first load caught her slightly on her lips and probably some in her mouth, she close her eyes, taking my spurting cum cock closer to her face, milking every single drop out from me. She asked me to help her to the bathroom since I got some over both her eyes and she can’t open them, I helped her to the sink to wash her face, handing her a towel to dry after washing. We then return to the living room, resting on the sofa naked as we continue drinking. We didn’t had sex that night as Emilia strongly refuse too without a condom, but also we didn’t sleep time almost 3a.m. as we finish another bottle of wine and please each other orally another 2 more times. The last of which was in a 69 position on my bed as my tongue bought her to another one of her orgasm, my cock empty itself down her throat. Emilia hungrily swallow my cum, after which she commented before we fell into sleep that I tasted a lot better than the local men.

The next morning

I rolled over in bed, felt a empty spot as lazily raise my head and looked around the room, Emilia was nowhere in sight, I reach for my phone on the side table, it was slightly past 11 a.m. No text message either, I got off bed and started looking for Emilia through my apartment, calling for her as I went room to room. No sign of her, no notes explaining anything, no text message either. I was confuse as hell, where will she leave without saying anything to me. That entire weekend was a complete silent on her end, I send her a few texts and called her a few more times only for it to go to voice mail.

Monday rolled around, I was walking to class after locking up my bicycle when I receive a text message from her, send from the school’s number. “ As you have completed your first full term, weekly meet ups with your guidance counsellor will no longer be needed, the next appointment will be send to you a week before it is scheduled, thank you.” Since the only day I ended class early was Friday, I couldn’t go find Emilia and ask what was happening. I thought we had a good time and everything was alright between us, but it seems like she is actively avoiding me now. I tried sending one or two text to her each day and she never replied me.

Friday came around and I literally rushed over to her office the moment lecture was over. The door was locked, lights were off and the “in/out” sign was set to out. I walked back out into the cool late noon weather, I decided to try waiting under her apartment for her, I had no idea what was her apartment number, heck I don’t even know if she would leave her place this weekend but I felt like I needed answers from her, at least the most basic of which “why was she avoiding me?”

I didn’t know how long I waited for her across the road from her apartment block but when I saw her walking back to her place, I manage to rush over before she could close the door, (I know, sounds like some drama right? But it wasn’t) sticking out a hand to stop her from closing the door, Emilia turn to see who it was, she had a total look of surprise on her face when she saw me,

Emilia: Daniel… Why are you ….

Before she could finish, her hands made contact with mine,

Emilia: My God!! Your hands are freezing, how long have you been standing outside here for?

Daniel: I don’t know.

Emilia: I should ask you to go home Daniel, but I can’t in good faith send you off when you are freezing. Come up to my place first, you can go when you are feeling better.

Emilia took my hand and guided me up to her place, she was rubbing my fingers and blowing hot air trying to warm me up. I stood outside her door as she open it and usher me inside,

Emilia: take seat, I’ll make you some coffee to warm you up.

I took a seat on her sofa as she place her coat over a dining chair and went into the kitchen to make some coffee, I could hear the tap turning on then off, opening and closing of cupboards. She came back after 10 minutes, handing me a mug size cup of coffee.

Emilia: Here drink this or at least use it to stay warm.

Daniel: Thanks

Emilia: what the hell were you doing? Waiting outside for me?

Daniel: I won’t have too if you bother to reply one of my message or at least picked up one of my calls.

Emilia turn away from me, I could try from her body language that this was a big deal to her. She took a couple of moment to compose herself, I was not the least bit interested in the coffee as I place in on the nearby coffee table, the sound of the cup touching the glass panel must had shook her up for her state of deep thought. She open her mouth to say something then caught herself, this repeated a few times but I couldn’t take it,

Daniel: Just say what you are thinking, we are all adults here. I won’t become revengeful and destroy your career over any of this, I just want a truthful answer from you.

Emilia turned to face me, “what do you want to know?’

Daniel: why did you leave without a word, why are you avoiding me?

Emilia took a deep breath,

Emilia: What happen between us was a mistake, it should had never happen. If anyone finds out about this, my career and your education will be over, I can always pack my bags and return to Spain, can you return without a degree?

Emilia: what happen was wonderful and I enjoyed it a lot, god knows how many a times that night I wanted to feel you inside of me….But it does not make it right.

Daniel: I don’t understand, if I don’t tell and you don’t tell, who will know?

Emilia: you are right Daniel… if you and I both keep quiet, who will know what happen? But someone will know eventually, you can’t keep thing like this hidden for long.

Emilia: what you have to lose is too much and for someone like me? It’s not worth it.

Daniel: I don’t …

Emilia cut me off,

Emilia: It doesn’t matter what you think, Daniel. Last Friday was a mistake, it was good while it lasted, but that was all it is, nothing more.

Daniel: If you feel that way….

I got up to leave,

Daniel: Thank you for the coffee.

Emilia tried to get up,

I stop her with a wave of my hand.

Daniel: it’s ok, I can see myself out.

With that, I headed for the door. Things in my life still carried on as usual, classes and what not kept me busy, spare time was spend drinking in pubs with my new mates. I even requested a change of guidance counsellor, straight to students’ affair, I listed the reasons as it was unreasonable for me to travel to the other end of campus just to meet my counsellor and then having to rush back to my side for lectures or lab session, since my timetable has change with the new term starting. I was called in for a interview, where I gave Ms Perez a glowing review and stated firmly that the two reasons why I was requesting a change was firstly the travelling time and how it is near impossible for me to meet her given the distance and the amount of time I will spend on getting there and back, also with all my classes ending at 6p.m., makes it all the more impossible to meet my counsellor and secondly, I needed a counsellor that will be able to better advise me in terms of academical pursue and since Ms Perez is from a non engineering faculty, I do not see how she can continue to contribute to my needs in this school. I then when on to acknowledge her help greatly in settling my first semester here and that it would have been harder if it wasn’t for her.

I got an email back within a week that the school had acknowledged my review of Ms Perez and her helped in settling me into the school’s culture and that moving forward they also agree with my points and will be placing me under a new guidance counsellor.

With that, I had completely cut all contact with Ms Perez, since I had no class or lab within business faculty, I had no chances to bumping into her ever again.
Old 16-09-2020, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
FirstJide deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really a nice story to read
Old 16-09-2020, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman1314 View Post
I got an email back within a week that the school had acknowledged my review of Ms Perez and her helped in settling me into the school’s culture and that moving forward they also agree with my points and will be placing me under a new guidance counsellor.

With that, I had completely cut all contact with Ms Perez, since I had no class or lab within business faculty, I had no chances to bumping into her ever again.

Great sexperience here, at least you managed to enjoy here.

Now can move on to the next target, cheers!
Old 16-09-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Great sexperience here, at least you managed to enjoy here.

Now can move on to the next target, cheers!
Bro, sorry story not over yet. this one is kind of draggy. I'm trying to leave out certain details that I think is not important to not drag the story out.
Old 16-09-2020, 11:53 PM
Samster

But as we all know, Fate more often than not put waste to the best laid plans. In my case, Fate decided to kick me up the ass during my holiday break. I decided to head over to Palma, Spain for a holiday before going back to Singapore. I got checked in to a sort of service apartment/B&B, the first 5 days was wonderful. I travelled around the city, enjoying the sights, weather and the food. On my second to last night in Palma, I was in a small little restaurant, enjoying some local beer and the fine food on offer, I was sitting at the bar area since I was alone. I was pouring through the travel guide and map, planning my route for tomorrow. I was quite loss of my surrounding, not paying attention to anything that was happening around me, a hand on my shoulder bought me back to reality.

Emilia: Daniel, Nice seeing you here.

Daniel: Ohh… Ms Perez, Nice meeting you here as well.

Emilia: Are you alone?

I nodded my head,

Daniel: Here for a short trip before going back to Singapore. Are you with someone?

She pointed to a group of 3 ladies sitting towards the back of the restaurant.

Emilia: Do you want to join us?

Daniel: No thanks, I got an early day tomorrow, will be leaving soon.

Emilia: ohhh… ok… Guess I’ll see you around then.

She left to go back, joining her friends. I continued sitting there for the next hour or so, finishing my planning, drinking my beer and enjoying my food. I paid my bill and two bottles of rosa wine, asking the bartender to kindly send over both bottles when I was gone. I had no contact from Ms Perez for the rest of my trip in Palma. I left back to Manchester after my trip was over,

The aftermath,

I was sitting inside the cab, heading back to my apartment in Manchester, I had 3 days before flying back to Singapore. The moment I took the prepaid card I bought from Spain out and re-inserted my UK card, I was floored with a flurry of whatapps messages from Emilia the moment I got signal connection.

It started out innocently enough, “ good seeing you here, thank you for the wine” , “ will you be free for dinner tomorrow?” As the message progress on, it got stranger and stranger. “ “ do you want to talk about it?” , “ Is this pay back for me ignoring you before?” I think she got more drunk as the night went on, cause her message started to show that “ Can we please talk?” , “ please don’t ignore me, Daniel.”

In total, she send me a total of 40 plus message from that night to the next day’s noon. Her last message to me ‘“Sorry for my behaviour, call me when you feel like talking.”

I decided to call her once I got home, I didn’t know what will happen during the phone call with her and I didn’t want to take the chance being in public and all. I got home, place my luggage aside and called her immediately, she picked up after a few rings.

Emilia: hey…

Daniel: hey…

Emilia: So I’m sorry about the flood of messages….

Daniel: No.. No, it’s ok. I… I just wanted to tell you that I was not ignoring you on purpose, I had my UK card in my travel wallet and used a pre-paid card in Spain.

Emilia: Ohhhh… I feel like a fool now.

Daniel: No it’s ok..

Emilia: So I’m guessing your back in Manchester?

Daniel: Yes, going to be here for 3 days before returning to Singapore.

Emilia: Can we meet up when you get back?

Daniel: Sure, I’ll call you when I’m back in town.

Emilia: ok…have a safe trip.

Daniel: Thank you.

I return to Singapore to celebrate Christmas with my family. Got a Christmas Email from her during that period. After celebrating New Year’s Day in Singapore, I return with 5 days to spare before the start of a new semester, I just got home and crash on to the sofa, took my phone out to drop Emilia a text that I was back in town, she replied almost immediately,

Emilia: Good to hear that you are back, Daniel. How was your trip home?

Daniel: It was good, I also receive your merry Christmas email, thank you.

Emilia: your welcome… so can we meet up for a meal or a drink?

Daniel: Sure.. maybe this Friday or Saturday, I just got back, feeling jet lag and all.

Emilia: Ya, Ya, Sure… Friday or Saturday sounds fine, we will fix a time again.

Daniel: Sure.. See you soon.

I was tired enough to actually fall asleep on the sofa, by the time I got up it was past 6 p.m. I was feeling a lot better but my stomach was getting a little noisy. I still had to unpack and keep all my stuff back, but I was not feeling up to it, wanted to just have some food and head back to sleep again. Sadly the only thing I had to eat was instant noodles, was thinking of taking a walk to the nearest McDonalds for a meal, I was thinking to shower first before heading out or to just go and shower after everything, the ringing of my phone got my attention, I picked up my phone to see that it was Emilia calling me.

Daniel: Hello?

Emilia: Hey Daniel, have you ate yet?

Daniel: No.. was thinking of going to McDonald’s for a meal…

Emilia: oh… give me 20 minutes..

Daniel: HUH??? What.. hello? Hello?

The line went dead, I was confuse as hell about what was happening and all.

20 minutes later, my intercom buzz, I went over and hit the talk button.

Daniel: Hello? Who are you looking for?

Emilia: it’s me Daniel, can I come in?

Daniel: ok…

I was half hearted about letting her into my place again, I didn’t want anything to happen only to go on the merry-go-round with her again. But I had already buzz her in. 5 minutes later, she rang my doorbell, I open the door and invited her in.

Emilia: Hi Daniel, I just wanted to drop some food off for you. I thought you might be hungry.

She handed me two Tupperware and turn for the door,

Emilia: I hope you like the food, I won’t be disturbing you now. Good night.

Daniel: Emilia…

Emilia: Yes?

Daniel: if you don’t mind, you are free to stay if you like.

Emilia: Sure..

She had a slight smile on her face, taking the Tupperwares from me, she headed to the kitchen to plate the food. She return with two plates, one Fabada and one Paella.

Emilia: I hope you liked Spanish food.

Daniel: I never really had Spanish food till I was in Spain. The food was excellent.

Emilia: try my cooking then.

We settle down to dinner, I shared what she bought with her since she was planning to only drop food off before leaving to head home to her place. We talked a little, nothing serious, just friendly chit chat about where I explored in Palma. We finish what she bought and I did the dishes together with the Tupperwares that she bought over, wipe them dry before passing them back to her. She did stay any longer afterwards, having to head home as she still had food out. As I walked her to the door,

Emilia: it’s really good seeing you again, Daniel.

Daniel: nice seeing you too…

Emilia: So can we meet on Friday for dinner?

Daniel: Sure, I pick you up at 7.30p.m.?

Emilia: Sure, 7.30p.m. then…

She lean slightly over to peck my cheeks, maybe it was out of instinct but I kind of dodge her, she saw that and stopped herself…

Emilia: I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have..

Daniel: it’s ok.. thanks for the food and good night.
Old 17-09-2020, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold

maybe TS dodged her due to e previous bad experience with Emilia

but think it's gng to make her want him more..haha..

Cheers
Badboy
Old 17-09-2020, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
middon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story TS, hoping to read more
Old 17-09-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

She wave bye to me as I shut the door behind me. I took a shower and was soon asleep. Thursday was spend cleaning the house up and buying food from the nearby supermarket. Friday morning, I got up early for a run, came home for breakfast, took a shower, did more cleaning up texting Emilia,

Daniel: So we still on for tonight?

Emilia: Yes, will you feel comfortable coming to my place? Maybe we can have a talk about everything.

Daniel: Sure, why not?

7p.m. I was walking over to her place with a bottle of Red wine.

7.20p.m. I was knocking on her door, she opened it and allow me in. I handed her the wine and she thank me for it. I could smell dinner being cooked inside the kitchen, the smell was delicious,

Emilia: I hope you are ok with Spanish Food .

Daniel: I’m fine with that.

I followed her into the kitchen, as she handed me a Guinness,

Emilia: ok for you?

Daniel: Thanks.

The roles were switch, I was watching her cook this time, we talked as she prepared for dinner, I could sense we were both trying to avoid the topic for now at least. It did make things a tiny bit awkward between us but not enough to make us be in different rooms. We soon settled down to dinner, Emilia had made some of her countries food for me to try, a various of dishes I had tried in Spain was in front of me. Dinner went along as smoothly as it could get, I helped her with the dishes afterwards, we settled back in the hall on two separated single sofa, me with my Guinness and Her with red wine.

We both just sat there, looking at each other. Each not sure how to move the conversation along to get to that stage about talking what I was here for… I was about to speak when Emilia beat me to it.

Emilia: Thanks for not throwing me under the bus with the school’s board.

Daniel: what do you mean?

Emilia: you changing Counsellor, the board inform me that you spoke highly of me but you requested a change due to your new timetable and academical pursue.

Daniel: I’m a man of my word, I promise I won’t do that.. I mean what I say.

Emilia: I just wanted to thanked you still.

Daniel: Welcome. I know this is uncomfortable to talk about but I really want to know what happen. Why did you just up and left? Why the sudden shift in your stances?

Emilia took a deep breath, trying to compose herself, gather her thoughts before speaking. A few silent minutes passed, I waited, knowing that this was no an easy topic to speak off.

Emilia: I think, I owe you that much at least.

Emilia: you know that I have a son that is just a couple of years younger than you right?

I nodded.

Emilia: That night when we were …..

Daniel: pleasing each other?

Emilia: I was searching for a better way of putting it but I guess that will do, that night when we were pleasing each other. I had this nagging voice at the back of my head telling me how wrong it was that I was allowing a man slightly older than my son to do this things to me. The feeling of guilt got worse and worse with each passing minute.

I got over to her, hugging her.

Daniel: I’m sorry, I didn’t know about this… let’s stop if it’s too hard to talk about it.

Emilia shocked her head, she was choking back tears and struggling to speak.

Emilia: No… you need an explanation.

She compose herself and told me about how when she was on her knees pleasing me, as she looked up at me, she felt so dirty… like a common street whore and how much she actually liked that feeling, how she felt herself getting wetter and wetter, how she wanted to get fucked by me so badly. How she struggled to suppress that feeling and urge. Her brain and heart was saying no but how her body was responding to everything that I did to her, how she wanted to stop after that first time in the hall cause it felt like she was sucking her own son’s cock and that made her feel like a slut, but at the same time she could not stop herself from taking my cock into her mouth, how each bobbing of her head made her sicker and sicker, she was absolutely disgusted with herself. How the next morning when she got up and saw me sleeping beside her, she felt physically sick and have to force herself to leave cause she felt that desire to be treated like a whore and slut creeping back up. How she struggled knowing that each time, she had to see me, she runs the risk of wanting to be treated like a slut again. She was so thankful that I made a request to change counsellor but afterwards the feeling that I might spill the beans got her worry. How she wanted to call me to offer herself to me in hopes that I won’t tell the real reason, she was actually so relive when the assist dean inform her that I gave her a glowing review and only wanted to change counsellor due to my timetable and academic interests.

How that night in Palma, she felt like I was a man and not trying to become a man, how she finally felt that maybe just maybe we could carry on with what we had… then when I complete ignored her text, she almost lost it, her mind wandered so far off that she started freaking out in her hotel room. How she wasn’t interested in any guy that tried hitting on her cause all she could think about was that night on my apartment.

By the end of it, she was crying and I felt like a total asshole. I obviously never had feeling like this, to me… sex was sex, plain and simple, it was just a release, nothing more, nothing less. I didn’t know it could get that complexed.

I just hold on to her as she release all the build up tension from this few weeks. I ended up just holding her till she could calm down. I left her apartment that night feeling somewhat worse knowing what I know now.

After that night, our relationship return to somewhat normal, it sure wasn’t like before but it wasn’t ice cold either. Kind of felt like we were both in limbo and didn’t really know how to make things better between us but it was not uncomfortable to the point that we needed to fix or end our friendship.

It was the last week before the semester ended and we went on holiday, it was a Saturday, Emilia and I was on the other side of town having breakfast and coffee as the rain poured down.

Emilia: So, you going back to Singapore for this holiday?

Daniel: I was thinking of maybe not, seeing that it was only a 4 week break.

Emilia: So what are you planning to do?

Daniel: I was thinking of travelling around Europe, maybe Italy, France or Greece.

Emilia: you planning to go to all this countries?

Daniel: I’m not that rich Emilia, I was planning of going to one of those 3 countries. Any recommendation from you?

Emilia: If you don’t mind, I could show you around Greece, I have been to Athens, Thessaloniki and Heraklion.

Daniel: I only have heard of Athens before, not the other two.

Emilia: I think you could try Thessaloniki and Heraklion, you will like the history there. I personally recommend Thessaloniki, we can drop by Athens afterwards as well. Heraklion is on an island by itself.

We spend breakfast, making travel plans to Greece, enjoying cups of coffee as the rain continued.
Old 18-09-2020, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky Daniel, going to have some nice actions in Greece.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 18-09-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

Thessaloniki, next week.

We arrived around 3 plus in the afternoon, headed to the B&B, checked in and was given a surprise by the room. Emilia requested for a room with two single bed and we ended up with a king size bed. When we called to enquire, we were inform that they no longer have single beds in their rooms, it’s either a queen or king in their rooms now, we then checked if they had another room for the week and was inform that no other rooms are available.

Daniel: It’s ok, I can take the floor. I just need an extra comforter as a mat.

Emilia: No,No.. we can share the bed, it’s big enough for us two.

Daniel: I know but I wake up with an erection every single morning, and I’m a bad sleeper. So I might be pressing up against you accidentally.

Emilia: you still thinking about what I said?

Daniel: I just don’t want to trigger anything in you.

Emilia: Thank you Daniel, but I’m really ok with sharing the bed with you. It isn’t right that you got to take the floor because of my own issues.

Daniel: too be honest, I really don’t mind sleeping on the floor, so you don’t have to feel bad.

Emilia: We can see how tonight, we shouldn’t be wasting time talking about sleeping arrangement when we can be exploring the city.

That night after having a lovely first day, Emilia bought me to see some of the historic sites of Greece, I like how she was knowledgeable able the remains and the history behind it, it was like having my own personal tour guide. She also bought me to little known cafes and restaurants off the tourist track to enjoy real local food.

That night as I was getting ready to go to bed on the floor, making myself comfortable on the floor, with Emilia on the bed, she offer one more time to share the bed with me, I rejected her, telling her that I was fine where I am. wish her “good night” and was soon fast asleep.

The next morning I woke up with my sinus acting up again. It was a fairly common issue for me, had it since I was in primary school. But for Emilia it was a major concern, she was sure that it was due to the dust under the bed that was causing my sinus to act up, despite me telling her repeatedly that it will clear by noon and that it might have nothing to do with dust under the bed at all, she insisted that we split the bed tonight onwards. I agreed along to her as I wanted to start my day instead of talking about my sinus infection.

We spend the second day out and about, taking in the sight and local delights of Greece, Emilia was right, Thessaloniki was a city rich in history. I really enjoyed myself so far. We return to the B&B that night after dinner and some drinks, I had already showered and was in my boxers, laying the comforter on the floor, getting ready for the night. Emilia just stepped out of the washroom, she saw me prepping for bed.

Emilia: What are you doing Daniel?

Daniel: Getting ready for bed???

Emilia: Didn’t we agreed to share the bed tonight?

I looked her then at myself, she was in a silk sleeping gown and I was in boxers.

Daniel: I don’t really want to wear too much clothes to sleep, I’m comfortable in boxers.

Emilia: Then just wear what you are comfortable in to sleep, I’m not asking you to put on more clothing.

Daniel: Once again, I wake up each morning with an erection, which I don’t think will be appropriate if I end up pressed up against you in the night.

Emilia let out a sign of exasperation,

Emilia: I can’t believe we are having this conversation again. Just get on to the bed now.

Daniel: I ….

Emilia: No I!!

She processed to push me on to the bed,

Emilia: Your half and this is mine. We can deal with anything that happens in the night the next morning like adults.

She processed to end the conversation by walking back into the washroom. I didn’t really wanted to have an augment about the bed with her at night. So I just continued doing what I was planning to do. She came out after a couple more minutes, turn the light off and wish me a good night before rolling over and sleeping. I too went to sleep, I remembered clearly we were sleeping back facing back.

The next morning, I woke up to Emilia calling my name,

Emilia: Daniel…Daniel…Daniel

Daniel: Hmmm…

Emilia: Your hands…

I was still groggy from sleep, had no idea what she meant. Clasping my hand, I felt something soft in my palm. Emilia gasp out, ‘Daniel”

That shook me awake, I realise that somehow in the night, I rolled over to her side, cupped her breasts and just moments earlier, I had accidentally squeeze her breast. I quickly rolled away from her,

Daniel: Sorry Emilia. I did not mean too.

Emilia: It’s ok Daniel. I know it’s an accident, you didn’t mean too.

She got up, using her hands to tidy up her hair, she turn and got off the bed, walking past it on her way to the washroom. She stopped turn to look at me,

Emilia: You won’t joking about waking up with an erection each morning.

I was at a loss for words and could only apologies again.

Emilia: it’s alright, I remembered a time like that with my husband.

She smiled and went on her way.

Thankfully Emilia did not make things awkward for the rest of the day, we carried on with our plans as usual. That night as we both got ready for bed.

Emilia: Daniel, I don’t seem to remember your sinus acting up this morning.

Daniel: Yeah.. it was normal today.

Emilia: See? I was right about the dust. So can you just sleep on the bed tonight?

Daniel: But last night….

Emilia: I’m fine… was I acting weird at all?

Daniel: No… you seem your usual self.

Emilia: that settles it then, you have nothing to worry about… besides I felt it was nice waking up with you holding me…

Daniel: oh… I thought you didn’t really liked it.

Emilia: why will you think that?

Daniel: Cause you seem shocked by it???

Emilia: I was caught off guard when you squeeze my breast, not by you cupping it at all.

Daniel: So can I….

Emilia: Sure… I kind of liked it… but just that ok???

We got into bed, me spooning her as one of my hands cupped her breast.

We talked and talked till we eventually doze off.

(I don’t know how to explain it or that it may sound weird to others, but I really liked the feeling of cupping her breasts and falling asleep like that)

The next morning, we woke up in the same position that we fall asleep in. I got up first and just continued laying there, holding her in my arms. She woke up when I tried to adjust myself, my erection pressing up against her was making me kind of uncomfortable, she must had felt my hands or something.

Emilia: Morning Daniel.

Daniel: Morning Emilia.

Emilia: Everything alright?

Daniel: it’s fine, just that…

Emilia: your erection is making you uncomfortable?

Daniel: kind off….

Emilia: do you need help?

Daniel: huh???

Emilia: I asked if you needed help.

Daniel: I heard you the first time, what I meant was what type of help?

Emilia let out a soft laugh… she rolled herself over to face me.

Emilia: what type of help can a woman offer a man with an erected cock?

She said that last part with a sly smile on her face…

Daniel: I… I… I…

Emilia: Cat got your tongue??

Daniel: are you sure?

Emilia: it may take time for me to ….

She pause, like she was searching for the right way to put it…

Emilia: like the Brits would say, have a roll in the hay with you, but I’m sure I can help in other means…

I just stared at her blankly, as I felt her hand on my junk. She close her eyes, tilted her head upwards. Her lips slightly brushing against mine, I could feel her tongue tracing my lips as her hands reach into my boxer, her hands were still slightly cold from the air con, as her finger wrapped themselves around the shaft, I flinch a little from the coldness of her touch.

Emilia: you ok?

As she started stroking me off.

Daniel: just cold that’s all.

Emilia smiled at me,

Emilia: maybe you can help to warm me up.

I pulled her in, our lips touch, our tongues meeting in the middle. Her hands soothing my manhood. I reach down cupping her ass as our kissing intensified as was her hand speed. Emilia had me breathing heavily,

Daniel: Emilia.. let’s not… stain the sheets…

She smiled at me as she disappeared under the sheet, I felt my boxers being pulled down, her hot breathe on the tip of my manhood, the warm of her mouth as her lips slowly close around my swollen head, forming a tight seal. She wasn’t giving me oral, just allowing me to cum in her mouth. Her hands were still working on bring me to heaven but she just held me inside her mouth, no tongue action what so ever. I was grabbing the sheets as I got closer and closer,

Daniel: Emilia… Emilia… Emilia…

She took that as a sign that I was close,

Daniel: Emilia… Emi…

Too late… my balls tighten as I cum into her mouth, her hands milking me non stop as I shot load after load into her mouth. After I was done cumming, I just laid there as Emilia got off the bed and headed for the washroom, I was still on the bed when she got back.

Daniel: Thank you for that Emilia.

Emilia: you are welcome, Daniel. But I’m still not able to allow you to return the favour yet.. Maybe with time, it can get better.

She came to lay beside me and we spend some time cuddling before getting ready to go out.

That night, before we took to the shower separately, Emilia had me sit on the edge of the bed, she got in between them. Remove her top and bra, started to give me a hand job. I finish all over her breasts before she headed for the shower. For the rest of our time in Thessaloniki, our day will start with a hand job from Emilia and end with a hand job from Emilia. She was getting more comfortable with me partly repaying the favour. I could fondle play and suck on her nipples now but anything below the waist was still off limits to me. I didn’t mind as I view this as an added bonus to my trip. We left Thessaloniki for Athens after 7 nights.
Old 18-09-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman1314 View Post
Bro, sorry story not over yet. this one is kind of draggy. I'm trying to leave out certain details that I think is not important to not drag the story out.
Wonderful, you can continue to spend happy time with Emilia, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1