The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2020, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 20
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chio sch teachers

Alamak... Liying deleted all her IG and TikTok posts which white knight bao doh??!!!
Old 17-09-2020, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraman3 View Post

?
Sibei Chio Teacher

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 17-09-2020, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whelan22 View Post
Alamak... Liying deleted all her IG and TikTok posts which white knight bao doh??!!!
what is her IG bro?
Old 17-09-2020, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
crayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Maybe her sch principle see say inappropriate lor.
Old 17-09-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12858 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
Bro got her naked pics or vids?
Yes. Not for sharing though
Old 18-09-2020, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 11
Duskbin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDuskbin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Still have I think bro, can’t use her name only. The handler is “licotiney”. Hopefully won’t be zapped by the white knights.
Old 18-09-2020, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 20
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskbin View Post
Still have I think bro, can’t use her name only. The handler is “licotiney”. Hopefully won’t be zapped by the white knights.
I didn't say her account is deleted. You mean you don't see this?

Old 18-09-2020, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:

Teacher emo.. Talking about her ex bf. Anyone wanna give it a shot?
Wow this babe is a true gem of this teacher generation 😍
Old 18-09-2020, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

Wah piang 3 chio teachers in my life that I can remember

1. Ms Toh was just so pretty. Very elegant dressing but sexy or maybe just youth overstating it. I remember getting very obvious hard ons seeing her in Primary 3

2. P5-P6 we had a sub teacher who would come from time to time. she had short tomboyish hair which was spiky. but she had an athletic body and she used to wear this short skirts. KNN> I remember once she brought the whole class up the stairs and she was scolding us. and everyone looking among themselves. and my friend caught me staring up cos the skirt was short. and he saw what i was looking at and he immediately said "I know what you re looking at hahaha" and that time all kwai kwai. no la no la. knn seeing the black panties in a beige skirt wtf

3. This Arab teacher we had OMFG. I saw her facebook recently she was hot at 20 yrs old and shes a milf at 40+. Still fit as hell. Settled with a bum of a husband. imagine a girl so white who turns pink in the hot sun. hair was light brown. and she used to wear this semi formal clothes but like semi short skirts. and her lips were like light pink. there were guys who used to put mirror on their shoes to catch upskirt (lol typical of sg guys for whatever reason)
Old 18-09-2020, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
CIMCOF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think in this era, the possibilities to bang a teacher is quite possible compare to 80s n 90s...
most likely will be in Poly or Uni...
Old 18-09-2020, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I didn't say her account is deleted. You mean you don't see this?

Exchange +9 with you
Old 18-09-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 12
ultraman3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterultraman3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeith View Post
Exchange +9 with you
Gg.. Think she knows about her photos uploaded, so deleted her account already. No more sic
Old 18-09-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CIMCOF View Post
I think in this era, the possibilities to bang a teacher is quite possible compare to 80s n 90s...
most likely will be in Poly or Uni...
wah agree. temasek poly had some cute lecturers.
Old 18-09-2020, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
granzord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocsag View Post
Wah piang 3 chio teachers in my life that I can remember

1. Ms Toh was just so pretty. Very elegant dressing but sexy or maybe just youth overstating it. I remember getting very obvious hard ons seeing her in Primary 3

2. P5-P6 we had a sub teacher who would come from time to time. she had short tomboyish hair which was spiky. but she had an athletic body and she used to wear this short skirts. KNN> I remember once she brought the whole class up the stairs and she was scolding us. and everyone looking among themselves. and my friend caught me staring up cos the skirt was short. and he saw what i was looking at and he immediately said "I know what you re looking at hahaha" and that time all kwai kwai. no la no la. knn seeing the black panties in a beige skirt wtf

3. This Arab teacher we had OMFG. I saw her facebook recently she was hot at 20 yrs old and shes a milf at 40+. Still fit as hell. Settled with a bum of a husband. imagine a girl so white who turns pink in the hot sun. hair was light brown. and she used to wear this semi formal clothes but like semi short skirts. and her lips were like light pink. there were guys who used to put mirror on their shoes to catch upskirt (lol typical of sg guys for whatever reason)
miiss the days where i was at ite dover . one of my leaturer was damn hot she always wear split skirt with model legs every week during my lesson. 2yr spend there is worth .
Old 18-09-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
imamu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Gg.. Think she knows about her photos uploaded, so deleted her account already. No more sic
OMG she has an account here too?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1