The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I was at my married (girl) friend house...

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
I don't think it is morally upright. It is morally uptight.
To them they like to say they r morally UPRIGHT.. but they know in their heart of hearts that they r actually morally UPTIGHT .. haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-09-2020, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 886 / Power: 15
hornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
Just use a thick potato chips bag. Wash it well, put your phone in and fold down the open side. That will work as a faraday cage. You can try calling the phone with another phone to see if signal gets thru'.
At most double or triple bag it right? Plus point, get to enjoy more chips XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Of course if u r not married there's absolutely nothing to worry abt.. u r totally a free agent who do not need to report to anyone.. this worry is only for those bros n sis who r married to avoid detection by their partners.. haha
Wahahahha! :X

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
True, by right it is illegal. But if my neighbour decides to walk around their house nude, what do I care? even if they make out by the window, I also dun care. It's only those fake upright people too free go report policy. Or those have very small kids at home. Surely people in this forum not so wuliao.
Honestly hor... How many people will spend time to look out their window and look into the windows of the surrounding block. I look out the window cause see computer too long, where got so heng I turn to look out, I just nice look at the 1 window with one ah peh walking around naked in the house?

If I so guai, I see a sexy hot 20 something chio bu walking naked, just turn and look away lor. I think some people is really nothing to do take bino, sit and watch what people doing XD
Old 18-09-2020, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destin6wU View Post
Went USS yesterday with her husband & 1 of her friend. She’s so cute when she smile. & she wore a short skirt! If she took Jurassic Park ride, others is so bless to see up skirt! I’m already fantasied about her when we first met at the gate!

C message me & sent me her bikini photo.. gosh.. damn sexy.. if anyone at TPY Safra around 10am probably get to spot her. Lol.. that’s all folks.
Ps i think is TPY Safra or Tamp Safra, she don’t tell me but place familiar😜
Any more meet up with either one of the gal?

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 18-09-2020, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destin6wU View Post
Went USS yesterday with her husband & 1 of her friend. She’s so cute when she smile. & she wore a short skirt! If she took Jurassic Park ride, others is so bless to see up skirt! I’m already fantasied about her when we first met at the gate! Also to not bring suspicion to the husband, that day I hardly look at her & kept talking to her friend. But time to time glance at each other & she always gave me a smirk or air kiss when her husband looking elsewhere.

To be easier to read
Husband: M
Wife: H
Friend: C
Won’t be revealing my friend & the husband. Hahahaha.

So we spent almost an entire day there. C was 23 this year, I’m like almost a decade away! But I’m glad H brought her, if not I’m lonely, like a lightbulb! C agree to H cause of free USS & free lunch/dinner🤦🏻‍♂️

But nevertheless, C is quite cheeky. Friday USS not very crowded & due to covid, its quite easy pass. Each time we queue for a ride, M & H in front, C in front of me, I’m the last. When the queue start to move, i thought she will start walking, but she stick her butt out & hit on my private part, not once but many time! She just giggle & move forward. Confuse me cause a 23 year old kid? Hot body though. Really slim, got the right meat on chest and butt. She’s just cheeky and naughty teasing me?

In USS nothing much happen, C took my contact & said hope you happy bumping, hope to see you again. Felt lucky to have a cai number & will see how it goes.

M very bro to me, he treated dinner and some drinks. I felt bad. But H keep rubbing my leg with her leg! When M head to toilet, H will cheekily said to me, sex with me next weekdays, can’t say no. Didn’t make promises as well. To avoid misunderstanding, we hardly touch each other but just joke, other then her itchy leg!

We bid goodbye and M as usual, drunk a bit, hug me & bro me over and over and thank me for being such a nice friend to both of them. This time round i hug H to say goodbye, she kiss on my neck, a fast one. I try to act normally. Then we go our separate way.

Gonna rest for the weekend & a shiok week ahead!

C message me & sent me her bikini photo.. gosh.. damn sexy.. if anyone at TPY Safra around 10am probably get to spot her. Lol.. that’s all folks.
Ps i think is TPY Safra or Tamp Safra, she don’t tell me but place familiar😜

Wow. Hello andy lau.
Old 18-09-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2575 / Power: 13
Babymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: I was at my married (girl) friend house...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornydude View Post
If man, report police, I close eye. I saw on tinder one girl kana police case cause she walk around naked. She expat so don't know. She quite chio so don't know why people go report
Jealous gf or wife... 🙄🙄🙄
Old 19-09-2020, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 886 / Power: 15
hornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babymonkey View Post
Jealous gf or wife... 🙄🙄🙄
Skali is the guy report because he looking then the partner ask see what, then she turn to see then he say "I'm looking at that indecent woman and trying to count where she stay so I can report". Then the partner sit there and watch him, he no choice but to report XD
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1