The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2020, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

I have to add that the way you fuck her is also an important factor to decide whether she will continue to cling to you.

This is because when fucking, the way you fuck her express accordingly how much you desire her.

By nature, a woman want her man to want her 100%. So if your fucking is not intense enough, you risk losing her. The more intense you fuck her, the more rough you fuck her, the message she received is that you want her, you are very hungry for her and I guarantee she will continue to cling to you as though she can't live without you.

My lady friends always told me "oh that girl continue to like that man because he must have been very good in sex".

Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
One other way is, if bro Warbird, allows me to add on, is to simultaneously develop several relationships, be it just makan, drinking kaki or FBs. So that when you have more alternatives for different moods and purposes each day.
The last thing you want, is to have the purpose written all over your face that you just want a quickie with the gal, unless you are a super handsome, 6 pack dude. There again, most gals wouldn't really want to be bedded by a Casanova, neither do they want a nerd. One thing for sure, they must not find you disgusting or cheap.
Old 07-09-2020, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 4
unobtanium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

Many men seem to be afraid of competition, whether it's biz, jobs, professions or women.

Very negative mental frame.

Instead, we should love competition. The more the better. Why? It gives meaning to 'success.' Otherwise, life is meaningless.

I also like to be the 'apparent' underdog. It compels me to work smarter and harder. And it gives even more meaning to 'success.'

We should also embrace change. There is no status quo in our known universe. Everything is constantly changing. Many people on top are afraid of change. They are insecure, needy and fearful. Very sad.

Supposing your very beautiful wife/LP/mistress/GF tells u that she is going to meet her high school sweetheart for lunch or she is going out w/ a young, handsome and rich man, you should smile n wish her a wonderful time.

She will be very impressed w/ your absolute confidence and self mastery. She knows she will NEVER meet another real MAN like you.

It's your golden chance to show her who is a real MAN n who is the little boy.

She knows instinctively that most men would get very jealous and insecure. And if you do, game over. That is the beginning of the end of your relationship w/ her. It doesn't matter if you have been w/ her 10 days or 10 years.

Never forget, not even for a split second, that you're the grand PRIZE.

You must behave as if 1,000 very chio and high quality girls of your type are calling you and wanting to fuck you everyday...

Your biggest problem is choosing which one of the girls to fuck today.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Yes, bro I am the prize.

IMO, still need to have social skills and gentleman lol.

Thanks for sharing.
Old 07-09-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
I have to add that the way you fuck her is also an important factor to decide whether she will continue to cling to you.

This is because when fucking, the way you fuck her express accordingly how much you desire her.

By nature, a woman want her man to want her 100%. So if your fucking is not intense enough, you risk losing her. The more intense you fuck her, the more rough you fuck her, the message she received is that you want her, you are very hungry for her and I guarantee she will continue to cling to you as though she can't live without you.

My lady friends always told me "oh that girl continue to like that man because he must have been very good in sex".

Good luck.
yes and no, the mental setup of a woman is quite different from man's. It's not about how much you desire her, it's more like how well you satisfy her. If she's a rather average gal, a good sex once a week is good enough. However, if she's a big sexual appetite, even once a day is not good enough. This is rare but don't say its impossible. 树林那么大,什么鸟都有。
Old 08-09-2020, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
yes and no, the mental setup of a woman is quite different from man's. It's not about how much you desire her, it's more like how well you satisfy her. If she's a rather average gal, a good sex once a week is good enough. However, if she's a big sexual appetite, even once a day is not good enough. This is rare but don't say its impossible. 树林那么大,什么鸟都有。
Also must be sincere and not play play.

Women can sense fake and vice versa.
Old 08-09-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by repairman View Post
I would say my actions did not match what I posted. I still initiated contact with her. And with such a weak mental frame, I would say that gives her another chance to find fault and ask for a breakup. Indeed it just happened. This time round I will probably just leave it and work on my mental frames. It is really much harder than I thought it will be. Cheers for those guys who have such strong mental frames and mindset.
Bro, tks. Most men have the same problem. Knowing and doing are very different.

I still have lapses sometimes.

Quote:
You are a great inspiration bro.
Yes , hypothetically if one start to scold the girl that you hope to fuck, you will be surprise eventually she will gladly open her cheebye and let you fuck and she will want you to fuck her deeply into her cheebye too.

Never be her yes man, you will lose her.
Never be careful with yr words when communicating.
Don't be too gentlemen, be buaya sometimes too.
Of course to hook her, one must be generous too. Women are all bitchy by nature.
Bro, you hv made my day!

Never be afraid of losing a girl. Say no to her when she is wrong. Be dominant, assertive, direct and decisive. And be totally non-reactive.

Quote:
One other way is, if bro Warbird, allows me to add on, is to simultaneously develop several relationships, be it just makan, drinking kaki or FBs. So that when you have more alternatives for different moods and purposes each day.
The last thing you want, is to have the purpose written all over your face that you just want a quickie with the gal, unless you are a super handsome, 6 pack dude. There again, most gals wouldn't really want to be bedded by a Casanova, neither do they want a nerd. One thing for sure, they must not find you disgusting or cheap.
Bro, tks. Good advice.

A man must have many options.

"The hungry don't get fed."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuChoi View Post
Fully agreed bro, never give in to them too much, maybe one out of ten times
Tks, bro.

Quote:

Good luck.
Very true, bro.

Sex is very important for most girls/women. How much she feels that you desire her, despite her imperfections, is a crucial factor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unobtanium View Post
Yes, bro I am the prize.

Thanks for sharing.
Yes, bro.

Having the right mental frame is only the first step, albeit THE most essential step.

A man also needs to have the right masculine attributes. I have mentioned them many times before. Emotional mastery is one. Assertiveness is another. And so is decisiveness, And many others.

Let me put this in another way.

A man w/ a weak or defeatist mental frame will never capture the heart of his dream girl. Regardless of his other attributes.

However, a man w/ a strong mental frame may still not capture the heart of his dream girl if he is very lacking in other masculine attributes.

Quote:
Yes, bro.

Every woman is different. I had a lover from Sarawak some yrs ago. She was 22. She was very easily orgasmic n very wet. She wanted to fuck 2-3 times a day. I could only see her once a week. She was very angry. She said I didn't have a heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBMEDSUP View Post
Also must be sincere and not play play.

Women can sense fake and vice versa.
You're right, bro. Be sincere and kind. A real man's word is his bond. These are masculine attributes too.

Cheers to all samsters!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 08-09-2020, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
kent4ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unobtanium View Post
Yes, bro I am the prize.

Thanks for sharing.
Yes, same as you too.

We are almost twins.

Thanks bro WB for a great thread.
Old 10-09-2020, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Takumi1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

after reading abit of WB’s bro thread, a few bros here gave some good advice to others

a very good metamorphosis is the flame and the moth

for guys we want to be the flame to attract the moth, not the moth that will eventually be burn by the flame
Old 10-09-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 11
Andrea90 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAndrea90 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Start by investing in yourself like for example dressing well and keeping yourself fit. That way your self confidence will increase and your physical stamina is a must. And remember to ask guys for advice as they will be more useful. A great man once told me do you think asking the fishermen how to fish is better or asking the fish what they like as bait
Old 11-09-2020, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
Griezmann deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takumi1983 View Post
after reading abit of WB’s bro thread, a few bros here gave some good advice to others

for guys we want to be the flame to attract the moth, not the moth that will eventually be burn by the flame
Good advice bro, thanks!
Old 13-09-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro, tks.

A guru once said that to attract your type of girls effortlessly, don't do what most men are doing.

Supposing chio girls are boats, most men have the mindset of tugboats. They search for girls of their type and then spend great effort to pull them to shore. The girls often resist.

Be a lighthouse instead. You attract girls without pulling and pushing. Little effort needed. They come to you for safety. Start w/ the right mental frame of a dominant n masculine man who is a PRIZE. You need time to build a strong foundation. Improve yourself first, learn social skills and get a circle of friends, both male and female. You add value to them. The reward is immense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea90 View Post
Start by investing in yourself like for example dressing well and keeping yourself fit. That way your self confidence will increase and your physical stamina is a must. And remember to ask guys for advice as they will be more useful. A great man once told me do you think asking the fishermen how to fish is better or asking the fish what they like as bait
Bro, well said. Tks for your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griezmann View Post
Good advice bro, thanks!
Bro, tks.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 14-09-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster

wonder how do some bros here talk to a girl after getting their contact, alot of guys want to know to get girl better but have no idea how to start a conversation and in the meantime not interrogating them like a criminal, alot of girls feel very uncomfortable if you do that

do share some light bros
Old 14-09-2020, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 11
Andrea90 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAndrea90 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
wonder how do some bros here talk to a girl after getting their contact, alot of guys want to know to get girl better but have no idea how to start a conversation and in the meantime not interrogating them like a criminal, alot of girls feel very uncomfortable if you do that

do share some light bros
I think a good approach is sharing about yourself first to the lady that way she will be feeling more relax and willing start the conversation. Remember to spice up a notch once in a while as you are looking for something more and not looking for friend zoned. Stay playful but not like a jerk, there is a fine line.
Old 14-09-2020, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea90 View Post
I think a good approach is sharing about yourself first to the lady that way she will be feeling more relax and willing start the conversation. Remember to spice up a notch once in a while as you are looking for something more and not looking for friend zoned. Stay playful but not like a jerk, there is a fine line.
definitely a good approach but how would you do it in a more natural way?
theres alot of ppl just struggling with how to even initiate a conversation
Old 15-09-2020, 05:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Ask so many then no need to do will hv no result.
Old 15-09-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:

do share some light bros
Ask her some questions and then be a good listener.
After sometime, start telling her you love her.
Then be a Romeo, start asking her to meet you.

When you meet her, is super important to have money to spent her makan, take taxi, go cool places with air-conditioning....
Then hold her hands when walking.........
Continue to date her out and bring her makan, go places with air-conditioning, take taxi.......
After sometime kiss her forehead and then her lips........
And then don't hesitate to bring her go hotel..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1