The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I was at my married (girl) friend house...

Sorry to hijack. Sharing my experience.

I will go to my ex-colleague house for her to download movies and cartoon for her kids.

We will chit chat while waiting for the download to complete.

When I leave, we will have a goodbye hug at the door. Can feel her breasts and crotch pressed against me. Feeling damn shiok.

To day her husband is in (Work From Home). So we cannot have the normal chit chat with some sexual innuendo. Can see she is not happy and pulling long face.

After usual chit chat and download, when leaving, the kids hug me at the door.

Her husband is at the door. She hesitated to give me the hug. So she said "I will send you to the lift".

There she gave me the breasts and crotch hug. Still having the after effect feeling of her body.

Hope will develop further.
Old 21-08-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irondick666 View Post
A wise man once said if a girl let u kiss her on the mouth she will let u fuck her. Try giving some glance to her mouth as a hint to kiss her.
So fking true! Relate exactly to my experience with my wife beautician.

Especially when she kisses you first...

Upz you bro.
Old 21-08-2020, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

I will go to my ex-colleague house for her to download movies and cartoon for her kids.

When I leave, we will have a goodbye hug at the door. Can feel her breasts and crotch pressed against me. Feeling damn shiok.

To day her husband is in (Work From Home). So we cannot have the normal chit chat with some sexual innuendo. Can see she is not happy and pulling long face.

Her husband is at the door. She hesitated to give me the hug. So she said "I will send you to the lift".

There she gave me the breasts and crotch hug. Still having the after effect feeling of her body.

Up u again bro. 😊
Old 21-08-2020, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
inplant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Leongfan, hoping for more juicy updates
Old 21-08-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster

lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Jay Chou,

Thanks. Unfortunately, I still cannot up you again.

you must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jay Chou again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Chou View Post
Up u again bro. 😊
Old 21-08-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: I was at my married (girl) friend house...

Quote:

Thanks for sharing bro! I think this is given one. Sure can develop! She made the first move by sending you to the lift. Next you can ask her out for dinner and other things liao... all the best!
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Old 21-08-2020, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Sounds promising and agree that she seems ready for you
Old 21-08-2020, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

All the best!
Old 21-08-2020, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1020 / Power: 11
Majide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud of

Can try ignoring your hard on in clear view of her and see if she comments on it? Then take it further from there

Get touchy with her like placing hand on her thigh for a while during chats if you both are sitting down

Slowly inch towards her and tell her she smells nice

Different strokes for different folks. All the best!
Old 21-08-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Keep the knives. If the husband returns, the story may end up as a murder case. Many homes have cctv linked to wifi now. The husband can see what is happening and hear the conversation via an app. He can even speak if he wishes too. Parents with young kids will know what I am talking about.
Old 21-08-2020, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 5
Leongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of light

How do you i this, i have known her for basically half of my life. It's kinda weird to start approaching her that way right off the get go lolz. But i get where u are trying to say ![/QUOTE]

Then the problem is your own mind. No one can help you with that.

Original FwB was exactly Friends becoming more than ordinary friends while still maintaining the friendship. And when the extra feelings go away, the friendship stays. Just trustworthy friends helping each other out.

Anyway I rant.[/QUOTE]

Thx for the reply, much appreciate. I understand what you are trying to say !

Quote:

Wow now that is saucy, hope you can make a thread of it next time !

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
So fking true! Relate exactly to my experience with my wife beautician.

Especially when she kisses you first...

Upz you bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by inplant View Post
Bro Leongfan, hoping for more juicy updates
Sigh....tbh i don't expect much. This Sun will see what happen !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majide View Post
Can try ignoring your hard on in clear view of her and see if she comments on it? Then take it further from there

Get touchy with her like placing hand on her thigh for a while during chats if you both are sitting down

Slowly inch towards her and tell her she smells nice

Different strokes for different folks. All the best!
Haha already planning to just let my hard on free flow if she does talk about her sex life again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2centsworth View Post
Keep the knives. If the husband returns, the story may end up as a murder case. Many homes have cctv linked to wifi now. The husband can see what is happening and hear the conversation via an app. He can even speak if he wishes too. Parents with young kids will know what I am talking about.
True, but fortunately there is no cctv inside the house as she has showed me her cctv layout before just for fun. Plus, the husband knows me lolz and i know the husband as well but only through her that's that.
Old 21-08-2020, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Lolx envy u bro Lipe.. good luck to her being yr FB soon ..not only is she clearly into you, her little kids r too

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 21-08-2020 at 08:20 PM.
Old 21-08-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

seems to be some promising signs.... all the best bro....

Quote:

Old 21-08-2020, 10:08 PM
Samster

It takes time and patience to develop.

Initially, we will meet outside for a drink only. This is to give her the thumb drive and then one month later return the thumb drive to me.

Two long years like this.

Then two years ago, invited me to her house. To download the movies/cartoons and have breakfast together.

It is a ritual -arrive a good hug. Leaving another good hug.

Patience. Patience.
Old 21-08-2020, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It takes time and patience to develop.

Initially, we will meet outside for a drink only. This is to give her the thumb drive and then one month later return the thumb drive to me.

Two long years like this.

Then two years ago, invited me to her house. To download the movies/cartoons and have breakfast together.

It is a ritual -arrive a good hug. Leaving another good hug.

Patience. Patience.
Have to learn from u bro!
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1