The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2020, 11:33 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I was at my married (girl) friend house...

the first few steps to pleasure dome
Old 22-08-2020, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro pavlin,

up you 16 points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post
Have to learn from u bro!
Old 22-08-2020, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 19
koites is one of the Best!koites is one of the Best!koites is one of the Best!

Based on her outfit and the conversation topic, I'm pretty sure she's keen.
Old 22-08-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
bro pavlin,

up you 16 points.
Kamsia bro! Returned u 7 pts! =)
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Old 22-08-2020, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 18
weiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It takes time and patience to develop.

Initially, we will meet outside for a drink only. This is to give her the thumb drive and then one month later return the thumb drive to me.

Two long years like this.

Then two years ago, invited me to her house. To download the movies/cartoons and have breakfast together.

It is a ritual -arrive a good hug. Leaving another good hug.

Patience. Patience.
I did exactly the same thing. went out w my puppy love after she divorce. always leave with a friendly hug. now she divorce 1.5 yrs alrdy and I'm sure she's not getting any TLC from anyone. I hope to be the one satisfying her soon.
Old 22-08-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster

lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro weiwei09.

up you 16 points.

Patience.

Any wrong move will destroy her trust in you.

It happened to me. A class mate (school in Six Avenue) told a mixed group (guys and gals) going to KTV - unless I come along, she will not go. She felt safe and know that i will looked after her.

Trust is most important and from there is how the mutual attractions started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiwei09 View Post
I did exactly the same thing. went out w my puppy love after she divorce. always leave with a friendly hug. now she divorce 1.5 yrs alrdy and I'm sure she's not getting any TLC from anyone. I hope to be the one satisfying her soon.
Old 22-08-2020, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Silverstar77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why try to touch her ass when she hugs u goodbye..if she doesnt move away means she's game
Old 22-08-2020, 09:50 PM
Samster

When we hug, her hands will be around my neck and I will hold her waist.

Most of the time with her, can see her nipples straining against her bra.

When hugging, her breasts pressed against my chest. Shiok.
Old 22-08-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiwei09 View Post
All the best to u n bro lipe !...cum back to us bros with an FR ...both of u r exactly in the same situation

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-08-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When we hug, her hands will be around my neck and I will hold her waist.

Most of the time with her, can see her nipples straining against her bra.

When hugging, her breasts pressed against my chest. Shiok.
wow !..I believe all bros in yr situation will feel shiok too !
Thks for sharing this sexy time with yr married lady friend bro Lipe ..pls update us further abt the notti time u spend tgt with her as time goes by

Old 22-08-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro weiwei09.

up you 16 points.

Patience.

Any wrong move will destroy her trust in you.

It happened to me. A class mate (school in Six Avenue) told a mixed group (guys and gals) going to KTV - unless I come along, she will not go. She felt safe and know that i will looked after her.

Trust is most important and from there is how the mutual attractions started.
Of course...after LOVE, TRUST is the next MOST IMPT thing tat keeps any kinda of r/s alive

Last edited by Rickey; 22-08-2020 at 11:09 PM.
Old 22-08-2020, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quite easy lah this one. The fact that she starts talking about sex life on her own initiative means got angle already. Is she complaining or complimenting her husband?

Anyway before coming full force at her, also need to consider if it's worth it. 10+ years friendship with marriage could mean 手尾 alot later.
Old 23-08-2020, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 5
Leongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by koites View Post
Based on her outfit and the conversation topic, I'm pretty sure she's keen.
Well, i was thinking maybe she is making herself comfortable at home ? but today is the day !

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
Quite easy lah this one. The fact that she starts talking about sex life on her own initiative means got angle already. Is she complaining or complimenting her husband?

Anyway before coming full force at her, also need to consider if it's worth it. 10+ years friendship with marriage could mean 手尾 alot later.
She was complaining slightly about it, not much complimenting tbh.

Well today is the day bois. Should have an update by tonight.

Don't expect too much though.
Old 23-08-2020, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leongfan View Post
Well, i was thinking maybe she is making herself comfortable at home ? but today is the day !

She was complaining slightly about it, not much complimenting tbh.

Well today is the day bois. Should have an update by tonight.

Don't expect too much though.
Go for it bro.. what was she complaining about her husband??
Old 23-08-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jaysorders deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good luck today.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1