The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
fishysauce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Info on hotels for outcalls

AS title suggest, i am looking to get some info frm regular bros abt which hotels are good for outcalls. There seem to be several options online but wanted to know if there are any special factor bros here consider. If not comfortable sharing here pls feel free to pm abt good hotels fr outcall specially during these times.

Quite a few FLs now doing only outcall and I am looking to make arrangements
Old 18-08-2020, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 12
wanna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Info on hotels for outcalls

Hotel 81 Chinatown accepts 2 hours. So far only one I’ve tried. $30/2 hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishysauce View Post
AS title suggest, i am looking to get some info frm regular bros abt which hotels are good for outcalls. There seem to be several options online but wanted to know if there are any special factor bros here consider. If not comfortable sharing here pls feel free to pm abt good hotels fr outcall specially during these times.

Quite a few FLs now doing only outcall and I am looking to make arrangements
Old 18-08-2020, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ErikMelhus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Need to fill up any forms ? Heard they request particulars like occupation, company etc...
Old 18-08-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 12
wanna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don’t remember filling up any form. But have to Safe Entry of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikMelhus View Post
Need to fill up any forms ? Heard they request particulars like occupation, company etc...
Old 18-08-2020, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikMelhus View Post
Fill up form wo declaring so much details .... not matchmaking lah.
Old 18-08-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
Jadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I booked a hotel with self check in and check out. Upon arriving at this hotel, got to go to the back door and do safe entry, temp check by a staf then fill up forms with questions like purpose of booking etc. Was quite stressful but once check in all is good.
Old 19-08-2020, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadononthemove View Post
I booked a hotel with self check in and check out. Upon arriving at this hotel, got to go to the back door and do safe entry, temp check by a staf then fill up forms with questions like purpose of booking etc. Was quite stressful but once check in all is good.
Wow they even ask purpose of booking? Wtf they think ppl book a hotel room by the hour for sia. The hell. 😂
Old 19-08-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Wow they even ask purpose of booking? Wtf they think ppl book a hotel room by the hour for sia. The hell. 😂
It's due to Phase restriction as some hotels are allowed to open for patrons with necessity reasons (house renovation etc)

Just give reasons like need a place to work or house doing renovation etc
Old 19-08-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
jeffjac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
care to share bro?
Old 22-08-2020, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
fishysauce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes bro pls share so can avoid such nosy hotel.

Also if any bros here have info on hotels they book for one night instead of hourly basis also share here or pm me. Frankly I dont cheong often so dun mind spending a lil extra on nightly if it is safer.
Old 22-08-2020, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 15
turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishysauce View Post
Yes bro pls share so can avoid such nosy hotel.

Also if any bros here have info on hotels they book for one night instead of hourly basis also share here or pm me. Frankly I dont cheong often so dun mind spending a lil extra on nightly if it is safer.
STB website should have a list of hotel available for staycation.
Old 22-08-2020, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ErikMelhus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ya bro, exactly what my gf told me. I couldn't get my usual Airbnb apartment lobang and planned to go hotel... She told me needed to fill up some forms and the hotel ppl quite siao on ask for alot of information.
Old 26-08-2020, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 13
rharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of light

I rented a room at Fragrance hotel rose on Sunday for 2 hours. Here is what you should know.

Waiting time can be between 20 mins to 2 hours. Lots of couples going there.

You do have to fill a form with employer name and phone. But you can put anything, they don't check.

You also have to scan QR code, like all places now.

You have to put reason for stay. I put Rest.

$30 for 2 hours.

My partner arrived later, and she too had to fill the form.

We don't have to enter together.

I suggest you go at afternoon times, to avoid crowd. I was lucky I had to wait 20 minutes. 6 couples came within minutes of me arriving and some were told 2 hours wait and they can leave their name and number on a waiting list.
Old 26-08-2020, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
Jadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ya, can just check STB website on hotels that are available now. I believe all will ask these questions upon check in but they still allow nonetheless.
I usually book hotel once a month and now all my favourite hotels are still not on STB listing. Hope can open up soon, if not very limited and expensive as well.
Old 26-08-2020, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 22
adlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of light

Bros, Ramada at Zhongshan now got promo for 108++ per night. If you gonna go there all night it’s not bad deal. Or to make it worth it, go for a few rounds haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1