The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kozine86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My future wife is from Morocco and i need help on Visas coming to Singapore.

Hello Everybody, young and old!.
me and my fiance were to marrying overseas(thailand) before coming to singapore but due to covid-19, we were delayed for now.
i need help like before coming to singapore, she needed to fill up forms,
like 14a, PMPLA, V39A and so on.
PLEASE HELP ME, ANY ADVICE WILL DO.
THANK YOU.
Old 22-08-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: My future wife is from Morocco and i need help on Visas coming to Singapore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozine86 View Post
Hello Everybody, young and old!.
me and my fiance were to marrying overseas(thailand) before coming to singapore but due to covid-19, we were delayed for now.
i need help like before coming to singapore, she needed to fill up forms,
like 14a, PMPLA, V39A and so on.
PLEASE HELP ME, ANY ADVICE WILL DO.
THANK YOU.
Why trouble yourself with such headaches?
Just pay a small fee to agent who will do everything for you.
Old 31-08-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kozine86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My future wife is from Morocco and i need help on Visas coming to Singapore.

which agencies to apply?
please Advise.
Old 07-09-2020, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 16
xxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to all

TS, you can just email and/or contact ICA and the SG Embassy/Consulate in Bangkok. For sure, in this midst of pandemic, immigration can be a hassle. Lastly, just make sure she is the right one for you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1