The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A thought on the dating scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokkienme56 View Post
yea, i can relate. so hard to say yes or no meh? keep beating around the bush dowan give proper answer. ppl not waiting one whole day for u to make up ur mind leh. Just say no if not interested.
sharing another encounter which happened long time ago: i messaged a girl to ask her out, she did not reply, so i had to message her again the next day, only then she replied that she is busy, i LLST again

人帅爽快答应,人丑没有回应

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 05-09-2020, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hokkienme56 View Post
yea, i can relate. so hard to say yes or no meh? keep beating around the bush dowan give proper answer. ppl not waiting one whole day for u to make up ur mind leh. Just say no if not interested.
It's all power tripping games on the part of the girls. Some guys do it too. Basically it's to see which party cares more, and commits first emotionally to the point of wanting to keep things going. That party ends up on the weaker side. Because in the other party's mind they already get the attention and desire they wish.

If you're a mature adult you won't have time for such games one. Life is too short to play Katy Perry. You know, "Hot and Cold".
Old 05-09-2020, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 14
cesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
It's all power tripping games on the part of the girls. Some guys do it too. Basically it's to see which party cares more, and commits first emotionally to the point of wanting to keep things going. That party ends up on the weaker side. Because in the other party's mind they already get the attention and desire they wish.

If you're a mature adult you won't have time for such games one. Life is too short to play Katy Perry. You know, "Hot and Cold".
I like the last paragraph!
Old 06-09-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12838 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by basara_evil View Post
don't be silly lah. the reality is, we don care at all what the white guys do with SG girls. we only care that we don have the chance to pump them if they keep going for white guys.

AFTER whatever we do what we want with the girls, the white guys can do whatever they want.
Most SG girls are ugly as fuck.
The white guys will get the young leggy Chinese girls with nice body shapes.
Then dump them.
After they're dumped, the girls will be feminazis, sporting tattoos and bad attitudes
Old 07-09-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
I think that is pure generalization on your part.

Maybe you should not only watch Miss Singapore but actually go out of your house once in a while?
Old 07-09-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Daddy420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Online dating is a hit or miss. You have a lot of options and a lot of people to talk to, and it's the same at their end. I spend most of my time hunting for girls on seeking n sugarbook and of course, this is one of the things that I have to deal with. I don't really take it seriously because there's plenty of fish in the sea and we should not make a big deal out of it. Just move on and not force things as it is the best wisest thing to do.
Old 07-09-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 4
hokkienme56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
sharing another encounter which happened long time ago: i messaged a girl to ask her out, she did not reply, so i had to message her again the next day, only then she replied that she is busy, i LLST again

人帅爽快答应,人丑没有回应
i feel u bro, these types of girls no need to care so much, if she reply u so late means she not even interested
Old 07-09-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 4
hokkienme56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post

such a cruel game, messing with people feeling and making ppl frustrated and confused. this is wat the world has come to now in order to communicate with opposite sex
Old 08-09-2020, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
I think that is pure generalization on your part.

Maybe you should not only watch Miss Singapore but actually go out of your house once in a while?
maybe bad experience in the past ?
Old 08-09-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwog1 View Post
I signed up just to comment on this. Totally agree.. Girls in sg waiting to settle down only look at finances. Ugly and less qualified girls have to work harder. Prettyy girls act like primma donna even though they have nothing to offer.

Try dating the good Thai ladies, they are a breath of fresh air. SG ladies are in an artificial market.
pretty girls have their looks and body to offer

women are born rich, while men are born poor
Old 08-09-2020, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frovu View Post
A girl sent me a request on Kaki and we connected on Telegram. After chatting for a few days, I asked her for coffee or something, or a date, on one of the chats. The meetup was to be on a Saturday, which was a week or two ago.
She didn't respond to anything, and then, on the Friday evening before the meetup, she suddenly popped up to say, oh, she had to go to a meeting the next day.

So, fine. Whenever she chats, it's like she's busy doing something.

After a while, with the impression of me getting ignored, I just deleted her chats and contact. This happened one, or two, up to three weeks ago.

Today, she suddenly popped up on my chat, and asked how I'm doing. After I responded with a query, she said we'll be meeting up soon. I promptly told her I'm no longer interested in a meetup, wished her a great life, and deleted the entire chat.

If people are not interested in a date, they should straight away answer no. If people are interested in a date, but they can't do it on the proposed date itself, they should offer an alternative. Not providing any alternative, and not saying anything, is a sign of disinterest.

They shouldn't expect to be getting a date back if they weren't responsive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by frovu View Post
Actually, it was a social app , and no, she didn't use it to get IG/YT subscriber/follower.
So a girl took the initiative to get to know you and you mentioned she isn't using it to get IG/YT subscriber or follower. I think you might have misunderstood her. She's interested in you but isn't convinced it is safe to meet you yet. For a guy to meet a girl, we guys think what can go wrong.. at most the date turns out bad. For a girl, many things can go possibly wrong and they will take more convincing and reassurance before committing to a meet up.

The deadline (Saturday) is set by you. On Friday evening, she said she is busy because there is a meeting. The meeting on Saturday may be true or she might have rejected you because she needs more time to get to know you better. How did you describe the meet up? Go where, do what and what is the sequence of things to do and places to visit?

Why will someone suddenly pop up after 2-3 weeks to say both of you will be meeting soon? She probably has been thinking about you and have decided to take a leap of faith. This girl is probably not that old and not that experienced in life. She wants to date but is scared and lost. She needs reassurance and a guiding hand. End up you corner her with a timeline to decide and a rejection after she probably decide to take a leap of faith. How old is this girl? 20 - 25 year old?

Girls think differently from guys. You are quite young right? 23-28 year old? This girl is lucky to meet you then. You are quite direct in your thinking. Other guys will try to scheme and turn the situation in their favour.
Old 10-09-2020, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Vymrr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The girl is lucky to meet TS but since she doesn’t want the direct route, she prefers the scheming route. Ah I see how it works now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
So a girl took the initiative to get to know you and you mentioned she isn't using it to get IG/YT subscriber or follower. I think you might have misunderstood her. She's interested in you but isn't convinced it is safe to meet you yet. For a guy to meet a girl, we guys think what can go wrong.. at most the date turns out bad. For a girl, many things can go possibly wrong and they will take more convincing and reassurance before committing to a meet up.

The deadline (Saturday) is set by you. On Friday evening, she said she is busy because there is a meeting. The meeting on Saturday may be true or she might have rejected you because she needs more time to get to know you better. How did you describe the meet up? Go where, do what and what is the sequence of things to do and places to visit?

Why will someone suddenly pop up after 2-3 weeks to say both of you will be meeting soon? She probably has been thinking about you and have decided to take a leap of faith. This girl is probably not that old and not that experienced in life. She wants to date but is scared and lost. She needs reassurance and a guiding hand. End up you corner her with a timeline to decide and a rejection after she probably decide to take a leap of faith. How old is this girl? 20 - 25 year old?

Girls think differently from guys. You are quite young right? 23-28 year old? This girl is lucky to meet you then. You are quite direct in your thinking. Other guys will try to scheme and turn the situation in their favour.
Old 10-09-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5651 / Power: 15
gaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vymrr View Post
The girl is lucky to meet TS but since she doesn’t want the direct route, she prefers the scheming route. Ah I see how it works now.
From my experience, that is pretty much how the game is played these days. As much as I’m open to meeting new people, I personally don’t have the time to play such games (bit of a workaholic). So I’ve pretty much resigned myself to knowing that I won’t be able to score the fun ones, etc.
Old 10-09-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
PandaFluff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
The white guys will get the young leggy Chinese girls with nice body shapes.
Then dump them.
After they're dumped, the girls will be feminazis, sporting tattoos and bad attitudes
You seem to hold a lot of resentment against "white" guys. Why is that? Ask yourself the question what are the "white" guys doing better than me to get the leggy Chinese girls?
Old 10-09-2020, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Seriously, do you know that much about that other person's life to jump to conclusions about motivations and excuses. Live and let live. You may be the offended here, but you could be the offender in another case. Give them the benefit of the doubt. There are many things happening in people's life outside of their relationship with you.

But if you are no longer interested, then that is on you, not on her. She bother to get back to you means something. If she totally not interested, come back to you for fuck?

Don't think so much about mind games or stuff like that. You didn't even know each other that well. This is not Jose Mourinho Vs Alex Ferguson. What is the prize on offer for playing games? Power trip over someone you may only meet for once?

Sharing or venting doesn't really matter. I do get the feeling you are more venting than sharing. But if it makes you feel better then it is not a bad thing.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1