The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2020, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 19
chickenworm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A thought on the dating scene

It’s just a matter of supply and demand of both parties and what you bring to the table that determines how both parties treat each other. It’s part of life, whether online or offline. TS, if a baby elephant ask you out, will you be interested and immediately say yes? Or you just KIV wishing a hotter babe come along? You might be the baby elephant in the lady’s eyes. And how do you react? Depending on your supply and whether you’re in demand. If you have plenty of options.. I will ask her to F off. But if she’s really attractive and interesting, maybe my tolerance level is higher as she’s worth it. It’s very simple
Old 13-09-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 16
youngbeing123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungbeing123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungbeing123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Singaporean girls below 35 are fucking delusional. Seeking for the perfect man, Preferable with shit loads of money. Absolute bitches. After 35, they are not delusional when they realise ( Gosh it takes them this long!) their market value have plunged. By which time most turn bitter . The more enlightened ones realise then that their best hope for happiness in their lives henceforth lies in yoga.
Old 13-09-2020, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngbeing123 View Post
Singaporean girls below 35 are fucking delusional. Seeking for the perfect man, Preferable with shit loads of money. Absolute bitches. After 35, they are not delusional when they realise ( Gosh it takes them this long!) their market value have plunged. By which time most turn bitter . The more enlightened ones realise then that their best hope for happiness in their lives henceforth lies in yoga.
Absolutely agree with you here Some may already try out yoga earlier than 35 though.
Old 13-09-2020, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by frovu View Post
So... I'm back on the dating scene.

A girl sent me a request on Kaki and we connected on Telegram.

After chatting for a few days, I asked her for coffee or something, or a date, on one of the chats. The meetup was to be on a Saturday, which was a week or two ago.
She didn't respond to anything, and then, on the Friday evening before the meetup, she suddenly popped up to say, oh, she had to go to a meeting the next day.

So, fine. Whenever she chats, it's like she's busy doing something.

After a while, with the impression of me getting ignored, I just deleted her chats and contact. This happened one, or two, up to three weeks ago.

Today, she suddenly popped up on my chat, and asked how I'm doing. After I responded with a query, she said we'll be meeting up soon. I promptly told her I'm no longer interested in a meetup, wished her a great life, and deleted the entire chat.

If people are not interested in a date, they should straight away answer no. If people are interested in a date, but they can't do it on the proposed date itself, they should offer an alternative. Not providing any alternative, and not saying anything, is a sign of disinterest.

They shouldn't expect to be getting a date back if they weren't responsive.
noob question whats this kaki app?

but truth be told if she is local you re pretty much in a queue. there are more guys than girls in sg. so any decent looking girl has plenty of choice. so she picks and waits and chooses. just bad for dating. add to increase spending power its not a wonder sg guys go for pinoys, prc and other SEA girls. sg girls in general also bad attitudes.
Old 13-09-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
I have been through this same situation when i matched a girl from Sugarbook.com when i asked her out for dinner and suddenly MIA for 2 weeks and than come back saying "oh i my phone was giving issues" for 2 weeks
Do you use paid account? I was testing it out but the app seems very commercialized. What do you usually achieve with it? I am curious
Old 13-09-2020, 01:38 PM
Samster

randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostWolfRider View Post
Haven't really had the chance to date/go out with SG girls, previously mostly PRC, MY and sometimes JP/KR ones. Recently got matched to one, that will flake/change place and timing last minute. This one will initially say "let me plan", and then only make restaurant reservations last minute and made repeated logistical mess out of it, wasting time and money. All of her plans also involve expensive restaurants that are fine dining class or close, with no initiative to at least attempt to pay for her own share. First date I would probably get it, but after a few times all high class restaurant.... Not sure if she's the exception or SG girls expect first class treatment/doting. Probably avoid SG girls now..
I still recall the first SG girl I went out with from Tinder, she showcased the same pattern as the one you met. She basically ordered the most expensive food and the most expensive wine from the menu. 🤪 Look, as a guy I always pay for everything on the first date, but this one was the worst. Her attitude was all wrong.

At the time I was actually seeking for a genuine relationship after a bad breakup.

Straightaway I knew that this girl has no interest in maintaining some sort of decency as a future partner but more of taking advantage of me. 🤷🏿‍♂️

When she asked me whether we should go for drinks at other place, I was already pissed I told her no. There was no way I am going to throw more money by almost spending a grand for our first meet.

But on a hindsight I should have played along by taking advantage of her, knowing how she behaved like a hit and run case. Lol

The signs were all there from the beginning and I overlooked it. Mostly when she said she was raised by a single mother and not have much in their life. I was blind. 😬😬
Old 13-09-2020, 02:02 PM
Samster

nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
I still recall the first SG girl I went out with from Tinder, she showcased the same pattern as the one you met. She basically ordered the most expensive food and the most expensive wine from the menu. 🤪 Look, as a guy I always pay for everything on the first date, but this one was the worst. Her attitude was all wrong.

At the time I was actually seeking for a genuine relationship after a bad breakup.

Straightaway I knew that this girl has no interest in maintaining some sort of decency as a future partner but more of taking advantage of me. 🤷🏿‍♂️

When she asked me whether we should go for drinks at other place, I was already pissed I told her no. There was no way I am going to throw more money by almost spending a grand for our first meet.

But on a hindsight I should have played along by taking advantage of her, knowing how she behaved like a hit and run case. Lol

The signs were all there from the beginning and I overlooked it. Mostly when she said she was raised by a single mother and not have much in their life. I was blind. 😬😬
why would you let a woman plan for anything at the start. shes random.
do something cheap or where u can walk in a quiet place. at least u wanna escalate it no one can see.
Old 13-09-2020, 02:06 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12763 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Escalate and she'll blackmail you on a rape charge...
Old 13-09-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1020 / Power: 11
Majide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud of

Quote:

That's a crazy expensive date, although I would always pay for the first date but a grand is way too much. Lesson learnt. Plan the dinner yourself to avoid such crazy high cost
Old 14-09-2020, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FrostWolfRider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Damn, how come the details seemed to be very similar to my case (raised by single mother and etc). Same lady? Ha

Last edited by FrostWolfRider; 14-09-2020 at 03:39 AM. Reason: clarity
Old 15-09-2020, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostWolfRider View Post
Damn, how come the details seemed to be very similar to my case (raised by single mother and etc). Same lady? Ha
😅 Initial F.W? Or T.Y.S Lol
Old 16-09-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Mansvoice is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
sharing an encounter which happened a long time ago: i was chatting with this girl and things got to a point where i asked her out, she agreed and a date was set. on that day itself, she messaged to cancel, so i LLST.
I had one local girl who ghosted me on the day itself after agreeing to the date. So weird AF.

What's wrong with our girls ah? i had the most dates with girls from other nationalities
Old 17-09-2020, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mansvoice View Post
I had one local girl who ghosted me on the day itself after agreeing to the date. So weird AF.

What's wrong with our girls ah? i had the most dates with girls from other nationalities
in their heads the best is a white guy. any white guy
can be the most plain guy, fuck in missionary, nothing interesting bum and they re better
sg girls really cmi. dont waste time. i used to think sg chinese girls were hot. hHAHAHA I went to australia and first week I never look at another chinese girl the same. she is putting a facade.
by the end of australia banging so many european and latin girls hahahaha wtf is a sg girl. shes only good at eating and spending money
Old 17-09-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 14
pikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by frovu View Post
So... I'm back on the dating scene.

A girl sent me a request on Kaki and we connected on Telegram.

After chatting for a few days, I asked her for coffee or something, or a date, on one of the chats. The meetup was to be on a Saturday, which was a week or two ago.
She didn't respond to anything, and then, on the Friday evening before the meetup, she suddenly popped up to say, oh, she had to go to a meeting the next day.

So, fine. Whenever she chats, it's like she's busy doing something.

After a while, with the impression of me getting ignored, I just deleted her chats and contact. This happened one, or two, up to three weeks ago.

Today, she suddenly popped up on my chat, and asked how I'm doing. After I responded with a query, she said we'll be meeting up soon. I promptly told her I'm no longer interested in a meetup, wished her a great life, and deleted the entire chat.

If people are not interested in a date, they should straight away answer no. If people are interested in a date, but they can't do it on the proposed date itself, they should offer an alternative. Not providing any alternative, and not saying anything, is a sign of disinterest.

They shouldn't expect to be getting a date back if they weren't responsive.

Alamak bro.. your date sounds abit like what I do when I talk to girls.

I know this give the case of insincerity. But for my case, I am suffering from depression and anxiety. Sometimes, it gives me brain fog and makes me forget that I didn't reply to that girl or makes me think that I did.

Also, because of my condition, it helps if I just focus on my work ignoring other things until I finish what is at hand. So that might apply to her case too.

Also, I have been burn quite badly in my past relationships. So these days, I take a more chill approach in talking to girls hahah.
Old 17-09-2020, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

If you are using apps to hunt around, then it is always a case of sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Not everyone who goes fishing comes back with fish all the time. Like real fishing, you have to spend time and effort on these apps to get what you want.

If you are looking for a real gf/future wife and you have no chance to meet nice girls in daily life, why not ask around for help? There is a group of almost irritating people you can approach. You can approach your married friends and their wives. Ask them for help. Once a person is married, somehow they like to kaypoh about why you are still single. Ask these people if there are nice single girls you can get to know. If all these married people can be bundled up into an app, then the app name will likely be 'Busybody'. You tell them what type of girls you like lah.

Once they have someone in mind, this is what you teach them to do.
1. Get them to start a new whatsapp group, add you and the girl in it.
2. Then get them to say simple things like 'I think both of you should meet. (Her name) is my (friend/colleague/whatever). (Your name) is my (whatever). I think both of you will get along well.'
3. Then get this person (busybody) to leave the chatgroup.
4. Then you act a bit shy and say hi. Normally the girl will not leave the group.
5. So if each set of married friends intro you to 1 girl, you have a few girls you can chat with. Cannot get together then at least make 1 new friend. Feels like wechat right? 1 girl per chat.
6. So like wechat, your profile photo matters ok. Choose one where you look natural.

As a Singaporean guy, we grew up with Singaporean girls. From primary 1 to secondary 4, that is like 10 years of female classmates. Normally we get along with the majority of these Singaporean girls. It is not like suddenly all of them turned bad right? There are always a few cases of extreme vanity and strong personality but there are enough girl next door for us to choose.

If all else fail, the next thing you need to do is to organise a class reunion. Many couples get married as a result. Last time when I was 13, I like you but I have no guts to say. Now that I am older, I have nothing to lose since we will not be seeing each other daily like last time when we are in the same class. Maybe she will ask you why you didn't say you like her at 13. Then you say you are shy lah. (Don't be so honest and tell her at 13 some other girl have bigger neh neh )

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1