The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2020, 12:17 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5651 / Power: 15
gaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A thought on the dating scene

Very sound advice, bro! Upz you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
(Don't be so honest and tell her at 13 some other girl have bigger neh neh )
Old 18-09-2020, 02:34 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostWolfRider View Post
Damn, how come the details seemed to be very similar to my case (raised by single mother and etc). Same lady? Ha
she happen to be staying in meville park?
Old 20-09-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

Quote:
If you are using apps to hunt around, then it is always a case of sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Not everyone who goes fishing comes back with fish all the time. Like real fishing, you have to spend time and effort on these apps to get what you want.

If you are looking for a real gf/future wife and you have no chance to meet nice girls in daily life, why not ask around for help? There is a group of almost irritating people you can approach. You can approach your married friends and their wives. Ask them for help. Once a person is married, somehow they like to kaypoh about why you are still single. Ask these people if there are nice single girls you can get to know. If all these married people can be bundled up into an app, then the app name will likely be 'Busybody'. You tell them what type of girls you like lah.

Once they have someone in mind, this is what you teach them to do.
1. Get them to start a new whatsapp group, add you and the girl in it.
2. Then get them to say simple things like 'I think both of you should meet. (Her name) is my (friend/colleague/whatever). (Your name) is my (whatever). I think both of you will get along well.'
3. Then get this person (busybody) to leave the chatgroup.
4. Then you act a bit shy and say hi. Normally the girl will not leave the group.
5. So if each set of married friends intro you to 1 girl, you have a few girls you can chat with. Cannot get together then at least make 1 new friend. Feels like wechat right? 1 girl per chat.
6. So like wechat, your profile photo matters ok. Choose one where you look natural.

As a Singaporean guy, we grew up with Singaporean girls. From primary 1 to secondary 4, that is like 10 years of female classmates. Normally we get along with the majority of these Singaporean girls. It is not like suddenly all of them turned bad right? There are always a few cases of extreme vanity and strong personality but there are enough girl next door for us to choose.

If all else fail, the next thing you need to do is to organise a class reunion. Many couples get married as a result. Last time when I was 13, I like you but I have no guts to say. Now that I am older, I have nothing to lose since we will not be seeing each other daily like last time when we are in the same class. Maybe she will ask you why you didn't say you like her at 13. Then you say you are shy lah. (Don't be so honest and tell her at 13 some other girl have bigger neh neh )
lol why would you want a girl the same age as you?
Old 20-09-2020, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocsag View Post
I know of class reunions celebrating 10 years of friendship. They first got to know each other at 17 when they became classmates. So what's wrong with 27 year olds dating each other? Some ladies age like red wine. Well travelled with interesting life experience, they can be quite the catch. Also last time in school too poor and too young to drink alcohol. Now with wine and beer, everyone is more relaxed
Old 20-09-2020, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know of class reunions celebrating 10 years of friendship. They first got to know each other at 17 when they became classmates. So what's wrong with 27 year olds dating each other? Some ladies age like red wine. Well travelled with interesting life experience, they can be quite the catch. Also last time in school too poor and too young to drink alcohol. Now with wine and beer, everyone is more relaxed
Agree fully with your words. Unfortunately I have never shared such cordial ties or connections with my cohort and generation, and for all intents and purposes I've lived a different life away from all of them since I was 17. Nobody's going to be inviting me back for class reunions anytime soon. Nor would I go either. Just as many of them would scorn and disparage me as the same person they remembered me from ten years ago, I'd say the same of them.

Fundamentally, I just find most SG girls boring and insular in life experience, thought, and lifestyles. Far too many of them just fit the usual cookie cutter mould.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 21-09-2020, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You er... low on the IQ stuff or your parent's are actually siblings?
Old 22-09-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
You er... low on the IQ stuff or your parent's are actually siblings?
its a polarity thing. older man younger woman. you can share ur real experiences (if ure a real man) you've probably had a ton. you meet a girl ur age. Chances are if shes any decent looking she probably been fucking longer than you. when I was 23 i had a 22 yr old angmo girl who had fucked 6-7 guys at that age. imagine a 27 yr old. and you want to settle down and get a buddy or something. she only goes downhill unless shes extra disciplined in her regimen.
Old 22-09-2020, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Agree fully with your words. Unfortunately I have never shared such cordial ties or connections with my cohort and generation, and for all intents and purposes I've lived a different life away from all of them since I was 17. Nobody's going to be inviting me back for class reunions anytime soon. Nor would I go either. Just as many of them would scorn and disparage me as the same person they remembered me from ten years ago, I'd say the same of them.

Fundamentally, I just find most SG girls boring and insular in life experience, thought, and lifestyles. Far too many of them just fit the usual cookie cutter mould.
100% even those who travel go alone to places like Mykonos or London and do safe things like eat. Imagine she is so well heeled shes not surprised anymore because shes been to all these places on her own or with her girls...
Old 22-09-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 21
mi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Couldn't agree more. I have a somewhat similar situation as well.
Old 22-09-2020, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
dwog1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi.chi.eru View Post
Couldn't agree more. I have a somewhat similar situation as well.
Insurlaw, empty, boring. Honestly I wish I could do away with my manly needs such that I wouldn't succumb to texting these ladies on dating apps. such a waste of time and honestly we only need them for bodily pleasures.

for the girls outside of this category, they are truly a breath of fresh air and sadly they are my ex-es.
Old 23-09-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwog1 View Post
Insurlaw, empty, boring. Honestly I wish I could do away with my manly needs such that I wouldn't succumb to texting these ladies on dating apps. such a waste of time and honestly we only need them for bodily pleasures.

for the girls outside of this category, they are truly a breath of fresh air and sadly they are my ex-es.
lol someone said for every hot girl around there is 1 guy who is sick of her bs.
thats why there are many groups of men going their own way mgtow.
you google and can see.
Old 23-09-2020, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
dwog1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
lol someone said for every hot girl around there is 1 guy who is sick of her bs.
thats why there are many groups of men going their own way mgtow.
you google and can see.
Very interesting.. thanks for sharing
Old 29-09-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Simi encounter?
Never even met, what more fuck...
verb
unexpectedly be faced with or experience (something hostile or difficult).
"we have encountered one small problem"

May I recommend some English courses for you?
Old 05-10-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
starrydreamer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystarrydreamer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I'm +1 on this. they're just not serious r/s material for me.
Old 05-10-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Boring.
Superficial.
Self-entitled.
Ugly.
Materialistic.
Zero general knowledge.
Intolerant.
Rigid.
No spontaneity.
Ungrateful.
Warped thinking.
Promiscuous.