The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
yurokii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My Mother-in Law, I'm Lost and needed help and advise.

Hi to all Sam bros and sis, abit of myself before I start.
I been on this forum for quite awhile, on and off. I dont really make threads but just reading about everyone story.

Current Situation
I'm in my early 30s and being a young chap, I have been living together with my wife and mother in law for quite a few years before our own house come.
My MIL is in her forties, divorce. She not the ugly and fat kind but also not the very slim kind. Average and most importantly I think she have a C or D Cup. She definitely maintain herself because my wife do teach her on maintainance.

Ok long story cut short

Recently these few weeks, I have been fantasing her probably because due to her figure and looks. Its only recently after living together with her for about 3-4 years, all of a sudden, whenever my wife is not around, she have been bending down in front of me showing her boobs cleavage for me to see. Whenever I'm in my boxers, sometime I caught her eyeing on my boxer. I did not really care about it till recently. The chances of her bending down is getting more frequent and I think she know I have been bioing her boobs.

There is even a time, when my daughter find her when she on the bed, I accidentally tap on her arse and place my hand on it for quite sometime. She definitely feel it and I'm sure she know about it but just treat it like nothing. So recently I do not know why, my head is all about her and also imagine of her letting me fk is all in my head. I know its my little bro brain been doing the work but I do have sex with my wife and my release too but the urges is getting stronger as days past.

Recently she have some issue with monetary and to me its not a big amount. My wife wouldn't wanna help her because she is always giving the reason of knowing her own mother pattern and told me not to help. I feel she is reaching out of road in her end and do not wanna let others know much about her stuff. I did told her I will help her but just don't let my wife know. To my surprise, she smile and since that, I kinda receive signal from her.

I really do not know if its the true and real signal that she is giving me but 1 thing for sure is i been seeing her boobs and cleavage more and more recent. Especially when my wife is not around or sleeping. There are a few incident that is too much for me to mention here, maybe probably later.

So my question is this, am I getting signal from her that she is flirting with me? Is she grateful or would just wanna have mutual benefits? Both of us are in a state where we did not say out but instead show it out. ( viewing purposes ). Should I make the first move on calling her out to have dinner between us? Should I just do nothing and let this carry on?

Sorry bros and sis, I'm really confuse and I need advise. Please do not scold me or flame me. Some might say I'm overthinking but as a guy we know what kinda signal we are getting. So rather what kind of advise can you give me if this happen to you.

Thank you for the time reading and sorry for the bad writing as this is my first time.
Old 15-09-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Re: My Mother-in Law, I'm Lost and needed help and advise.

Wa u 30s ur mil 40s...damm
Enjoy the show, dun do anything ur not confident
Old 15-09-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 14
Edwq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEdwq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think you should not have any funny ideas. Let me put it this way : Would you be ok if you found out your wife and your father were up to any monkey business?
Old 15-09-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

Oh wow! At this moment I think you should just enjoy the show, fantasise about your MIL when you bonk your wife.

Perhaps after a while your MIL may stop showing you half balls or in the worst scenario, she may touch you and then you should have decided earlier on how you will react based on the consequences you can think of.

Gentle reminder : Women are extremely sensitive...your wife can sense something has happened between you and MIL. Your MIL is a woman who can turn drama on you or even go to emotionally blackmailing you. Don't hope that anything is mutual stays mutual because of your close proximity with her..emotions will gather and it will not turn out good for you.
Old 15-09-2020, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Wa u 30s ur mil 40s...damm
Enjoy the show, dun do anything ur not confident
Ok bro. Thanks for your advise.
Old 15-09-2020, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwq View Post
I think you should not have any funny ideas. Let me put it this way : Would you be ok if you found out your wife and your father were up to any monkey business?
So quite lucky for me, my dad pass away but I do know what u mean
Old 15-09-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramon View Post
Oh wow! At this moment I think you should just enjoy the show, fantasise about your MIL when you bonk your wife.

Perhaps after a while your MIL may stop showing you half balls or in the worst scenario, she may touch you and then you should have decided earlier on how you will react based on the consequences you can think of.

Gentle reminder : Women are extremely sensitive...your wife can sense something has happened between you and MIL. Your MIL is a woman who can turn drama on you or even go to emotionally blackmailing you. Don't hope that anything is mutual stays mutual because of your close proximity with her..emotions will gather and it will not turn out good for you.

Ok bro. Unless she make the first move, if not I shall stay as what it is.
Old 15-09-2020, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1020 / Power: 11
Majide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud of

Don’t do anything further that would hurt your wife. Just ti gong ti siao and enjoy the current show. If we were to say eating at workplace is bad, eating at your own home is definitely the worst.

I’m sure your priority is your marriage instead of fucking your MIL right?
Just fantasise her but don’t cross the boundary. Treat it like a hot milf on the streets, can see can not touch if it makes you feel better
Old 15-09-2020, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurokii View Post
PMed u... could be useful

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 15-09-2020, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

Better dont involve in MIL.. just pass to bros at here will be better then can write story
For all bros in this forum enjoy.. hehe...just kidding dont take it serious and zapped me hor
Old 15-09-2020, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Now I curious what's thoes things you mention that's too much for u.... Share abit leh. These might be the most crucial clues.
Old 15-09-2020, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Do whatever you want. Just reap what you sow.
Old 15-09-2020, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Now I curious what's thoes things you mention that's too much for u.... Share abit leh. These might be the most crucial clues.
😂😂😂😂 indeed
Old 15-09-2020, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Woman got so many... why eat and shit at the same place? Totally not worth it... unless u Wan fulfill ur AV fanasty

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 15-09-2020, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurokii View Post
Sounds like your small head is still in control bro. Dangerous.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1