The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2020, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Mother-in Law, I'm Lost and needed help and advise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucius_Verus View Post
Better dont involve in MIL.. just pass to bros at here will be better then can write story
For all bros in this forum enjoy.. hehe...just kidding dont take it serious and zapped me hor
Good suggestion bro
Old 15-09-2020, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurokii View Post
Ok bro. Unless she make the first move, if not I shall stay as what it is.

But you must remember that women have very good sixth sense.

Once your wife knows that you and your mil get together, can be sure that will be the end of your marriage.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 15-09-2020, 08:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nying deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmmm dangerous
Old 15-09-2020, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 11
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!

U only promise to help her right? Never promise how u will help ma. We are here to her rescue!
Old 15-09-2020, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

My 30s i also had tried MILF in their 40s. Wonderful i tell you, some more is your MIL. Like ultimate fantasy come true for most men.
Old 15-09-2020, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

real question is how much do you love your wife and want to continue to stay married to her?

such a mother in law, already fuck care her own daughter's happiness.. you think if things really happened and turned sour, will she care more about you or about herself, and maybe even her daughter... perhaps even turn the whole thing against you, threaten you for more money...

the thrill and fantasy is definitely there, many of us can feel for you...

it's good that you seek for people to share their thoughts with you instead of making rash decision.

take care
Old 15-09-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
yurokii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I really thanks all bros for their concern and advise. Really appreciate. I will update soon on what happen. Hehe
Old 15-09-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Well if something happens and blows up, the scenario could blow up and the wife leave the family bitter and vengeful at the betrayal of her own mother and husband.

But you may then continue the relationship with the MIL. But why would you change a piece of new equipment for an older model. If your MiL is in her 40s, I presume your wife likely in her late 20s.

Even on selfish reasons for yourself, being shortchanged is not going to be better choice. But really you have to consider the love and care for your wife and not to destroy her as a person you once loved.

And really, all this excitement are just the seduction of the forbidden fruit. Some silly male ate the apple and the rest is history ....
Old 15-09-2020, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

If this is fiction ,great opening of another steaming story TS! Pitching my tent here. He he ^_^
Old 15-09-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 17
lilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud of

If she can fend for herself, she won't be living off you and your wife. She needs the roof over her head and your money so you have leverage. Do her. She has as much interest as you to keep it under wraps. Just don't push your luck. Reap what you pay for and let it come to you again.
Old 16-09-2020, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 5
VoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TS, are you mad? So many women in the world and you aim your MIL?!

Its like every where got good road to walk but you purposely walk into a big lonkang to fall down..... just to find out how much blood you can bleed level-of-stupidity....

My advice: Just do it. Some people never bang head against wall will always itchy to know the feeling Lol. Rem to write us a nice FR!
Old 16-09-2020, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 16
dgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Perhaps you should check with your wife why she refused to help her mother. If its a recurring gambling habit, you can expect your MIL to lynch on to you once you help. And if she is baiting you this way to get you to fork out, she will most likely have used this tactic many times before.
Old 16-09-2020, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 19
zadina20002000 is one of the Best!zadina20002000 is one of the Best!zadina20002000 is one of the Best!

Tell everyone that you have back pain. Opportunity come ask her to do massage. Look at the signal from there and read the situation.
Old 16-09-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 10
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: My Mother-in Law, I'm Lost and needed help and advise.

Bro TS, i'm living with my MIL too for many many years. She wear those "butterfly" blouse at home, where the sleeve can put your head in. Seen countless cleavage, bent down infront of me countless times, and BRALESS! I do have the thinking how i wish i can squeeze the boobs, suck on it. But its all my imagination. Of course as a man when you see big boobs of a women not your gf or wife you feel shiok. But, she is your mother in law, staying at the same house, you see her everyday, wouldn't it be awkward if you fuck her then see you wife? The feeling of getting to fuck the daughter and mother sure feels good!!

The only one i wanna fuck is my SIL. That one i cannot resist. That's another story.

If i were you, i wouldn't fuck her. Why? Because now you are helping her with money. She can turn the story saying you pay her to fuck with you. It may sounds dramatic, but it could happen. If no money is involve then it's up to you. As for now, just let her bent infront of you, show you her cleavage, you just enjoy the moment. And take a video/photos secretly if you want. Can always view it again later on. But pls keep the video/photos in a safe place where only you can access to it. Then maybe you can share with us the the video/photos. Hahahaha. Joking.

My advice to you is: a moment of plessure, a lifetime of regret. Think about it.
Old 16-09-2020, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

another advice is that there might be a tag team with mother and daughter...

sorry just read too much of this sexy story..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1