The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2013, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by razer123 View Post
Rules are set as guidelines for the masses but we are after all humans and sometimes, in this bureaucratic nation, it is still possible to find that glimmer of hope for exceptional cases or leniency.

I'll definitely go to apply and keep you guys updated so as to aid other bros here who might face similar problems. The more case study we have here, the more informative this thread will be.
wonder why young man like you wasting time in love affair and not concentrating on your studies and career...

a good saying...when you had a successful career with all the Cs...why worried no gals will love you...hehe...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-11-2013, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@etsys: Oh, now I get it. I brushed through it briefly and didn't get the gist of it. Btw, thanks for upping my points, I'll do you a favor when I have the power to return it. I also checked out where to click and how to check my points. Thanks.
WEll, before upping anybody back, you gotta beg, borrow or steal a few point points to gain your "POWER" .. cross 40 first

Cheers, and keep us updated on what transpires ..

In the meantime, if your spouse can, deposit some $ into a SG bank account, so you have some assurance to ICA, when they ask to see financials ..
Old 27-11-2013, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 18
razer123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrazer123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
wonder why young man like you wasting time in love affair and not concentrating on your studies and career...

a good saying...when you had a successful career with all the Cs...why worried no gals will love you...hehe...
Actually bro, we can't say it this way. Sometimes this kind of thing just comes and go without you realizing it.

My first relationship tore me apart and for a while I was paranoid about getting into a relationship. It was until she came into my life did that change everything.

I do understand that a man's career and future is important and with all the C's, there's definitely no worries of you not getting girls. But what if that special someone so happens to walk into your life during your foundation career years?

And for me, I tend to see things from a different perspective. She's special in that she hasn't seen the C's but is willing to stick by my side and we click so well. I believe in destiny and letting nature take its course is always the best way.

Since people around me including family members and friends have been supportive of the marriage, I think its alright to proceed ahead with it. I know a lot of people might not agree to that but everyone of us out there have the ability to control our lives and decide what's best for ourselves and I told myself this is the route I'm taking and in the event that it does not work out as planned, then I will not regret it because I was given a choice back then.
Old 27-11-2013, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 18
razer123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrazer123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
WEll, before upping anybody back, you gotta beg, borrow or steal a few point points to gain your "POWER" .. cross 40 first

Cheers, and keep us updated on what transpires ..

In the meantime, if your spouse can, deposit some $ into a SG bank account, so you have some assurance to ICA, when they ask to see financials ..
Thanks! I'll try to post more constructive comments around and hopefully get my points across 40 to gain power.

I'm sorting out the necessary paper work and $ related stuff with her.

I'll keep you guys updated!
Old 27-11-2013, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually bro, we can't say it this way. Sometimes this kind of thing just comes and go without you realizing it.

My first relationship tore me apart and for a while I was paranoid about getting into a relationship. It was until she came into my life did that change everything.

I do understand that a man's career and future is important and with all the C's, there's definitely no worries of you not getting girls. But what if that special someone so happens to walk into your life during your foundation career years?

And for me, I tend to see things from a different perspective. She's special in that she hasn't seen the C's but is willing to stick by my side and we click so well. I believe in destiny and letting nature take its course is always the best way.

Since people around me including family members and friends have been supportive of the marriage, I think its alright to proceed ahead with it. I know a lot of people might not agree to that but everyone of us out there have the ability to control our lives and decide what's best for ourselves and I told myself this is the route I'm taking and in the event that it does not work out as planned, then I will not regret it because I was given a choice back then.
good luck to you...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-11-2013, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
There is no absolute answer, it all depends on the official. To save all your trouble and questions, once u got married, get a proper visa for your wife.

U are not joking right? Which country u read, gives residency status after 180 days? Guess u have misread the info... In some countries, if u stay for about 180 days, this varies among countries, u are considered Tax Residency. You have to pay income tax
Lao jiao wise man tio si lao jiao...

No horse can run from you.
Old 27-11-2013, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schenker View Post
Lao jiao wise man tio si lao jiao...

No horse can run from you.
U praising or suaning me?
Old 27-11-2013, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:
U praising or suaning me?
I put you on high high.
Old 27-11-2013, 08:45 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schenker View Post
I put you on high high.
Then can fall hard hard???
Old 28-11-2013, 01:24 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

then again, getting hitched earlier can be a blessing - less temptation, less drinking/screwing, and more reason to start saving/building for family .. that's also the positive side ..
Old 28-11-2013, 01:58 PM
Samster

gee .. I got zapped, probably for the first time in a long while .. with the comments "people in this forum aren't handsome" ..

I just wonder who that would be ..

Having been on this forum for the past 11 years, I could only wish the guy who is annoyed with me tell me in simple words, how I offended him / her ..
Old 28-11-2013, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
gee .. I got zapped, probably for the first time in a long while .. with the comments "people in this forum aren't handsome" ..
Dun bother, I was zapped too.
Old 28-11-2013, 04:10 PM
Samster

naemlo: it's ok .. I still don't give a rat's ass about the zapper, though I am bit miffed at picking on me . for what purpose again ?? or is it a former jilted lover of mine ?

If at all he/she had a spine, should have left the nick here .. sport ..
Old 28-11-2013, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:

If at all he/she had a spine, should have left the nick here .. sport ..
1 of them left me a "f" word and I know his nick Anyway, I dun want to bother about this, if I want, I can expose his nick n his no ball action. Lets move on....
Old 28-11-2013, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Dun bother, I was zapped too.
Yeah agree was zapped too ... Who cares .. hahaha ...

Ask me rest in peace .. hahahaha ... To the zapper ... U rest in peace too ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1