The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2018, 03:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Livefree99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My wife wants me to give her my income and collect daily allowance!

My wife says a good husband will give his entire income to the wife and collect daily allowance from the wife.
She says most of her friends’ husbands do so.
Is this true?

I refused to do so as I feel it is really an insult and it will make the man feel that there is no purpose at work.
This is leading to a divorce if not sorted out.
Old 05-07-2018, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My wife wants me to give her my income and collect daily allowance!

I know of 2 relatives doing it. Both married with young kids. One do it to control his spending - he is very rich now. The other do it bec he is henpecked. My opinion? It's your marriage. If you're not comfortable doing it, then don't. If you want to do it, at least strike a bargain. Tell her a good wife feeds her husband with sex 5 times a week too.
Old 05-07-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livefree99 View Post
My wife says a good husband will give his entire income to the wife and collect daily allowance from the wife.
Is this true?

I refused to do so as I feel it is really an insult and it will make the man feel that there is no purpose at work.
Tat wat most sg gals love to do compared... compared go holiday to where,compared the car u drive...

U should ask her most of her friend husband also eat outside mean you can cheat also?

If this is what is going to happen to a marriage,why marry in the first place to suffer?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 05-07-2018, 05:55 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is this true?

You should have discussed finances before you got married. It's a bit too late now to start arguing about money matters.

The problem with most couples is that they think a good fuck will become a good wife. Nothing can be further from the truth.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 05-07-2018, 05:56 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Tat wat most sg gals love to do compared... compared go holiday to where,compared the car u drive...

U should ask her most of her friend husband also eat outside mean you can cheat also?

If this is what is going to happen to a marriage,why marry in the first place to suffer?
Before marriage, T & C not important. After marriage, T & C keeps updating and upgrading, just like computer systems, never ending and never ever will be satisfied even how well the life gets.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 05-07-2018, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Bigbadcolorwolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Imho, if i were in your position see if its possible to lie about your income first so that you can still have some undisputed spending power while still being able to pacify her. But if not possible, ask yourself if you love her enough to let go abit of an ego furthermore i dont think most of the people you meet in real life will even make an effort or even be interested to know about something as personal as how your family manage your money. Maybe take this chance to strike a bargain from something you really want from your wife.but if all else fail maybe have a serious talk with her about how different family work differently due to having different circumstances and conclude that any comparing of either role of a hudband or a wife is not only unfair but unhealthy.
Old 05-07-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Do it for the right reasons, ie your wife has sound financial management skills eg a fund manager, Financial Controller, has an impressive stock portfolio or is a much thriftier person than you are.

Face is just a mental barrier we often impose upon ourselves. Your friends will envy you years later if your wife can help you grow your $.

However if your wife is just mimicking her friends & trying to control you through the pursestrings, forget about it. It’ll not end well.

Assess the situation calmly, no need to get pissed off over it & kil an idea in its infancy. And negotiate the percentage you hand over, as its not a great idea to kill your own social circle. Improving on your social circle can help advance one’s standing in life.
Old 06-07-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
You should have discussed finances before you got married. It's a bit too late now to start arguing about money matters.

The problem with most couples is that they think a good fuck will become a good wife. Nothing can be further from the truth.
Indeed, all relationships are transactional by nature, and recognition of that fact really would help eradicate a lot of marital unhappiness in this world.

PS the only possible exception to that is the parent-child relationship because that is an actual biological imperative.
Old 06-07-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

TS didn't mention whether your wife is working or otherwise.

If she is good in managing financial matters and and increase your money many folds, why not?
Old 06-07-2018, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light

Dont go for it. Been there and done that. My fucking exgf also follow her friends, if don't allow access to my bank account means i dont love her. This is total rubbish.

Go tell your wife, is it Because you don't allow her access to ur bank, means u don't love her. Then you can say the same as well.
Old 06-07-2018, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
talkingman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My Wife give me all her income and I give her allowance. I let her have overview of all the financial statement. As a family, really helps to manage spending and save up. But must be open.
Old 06-07-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingman View Post
As a family, really helps to manage spending and save up. But must be open.
Well said. As a family, the key objective is to manage resources carefully. One spouse will emerge stronger in finances.

The young will think this is about ego and control. Perhaps they do not have kids yet. And some will harbour ambitions for a secret womanizing fund.

How one structures his finances will determine the quaity of his marriage. Hide, evade, control and one will end up with unneccessary fights. Share, discuss, be open and one will bypass a common pitfall.

For me, my wife handles finances better. So she manages all the joint accounts where the bulk of her and my money are. I just keep a small personal account for my daily use. I guess you can say "I am given an allowance".

She writes the checks for the kids school bus, kids school fees, draws money for groceries, sign credit cards for family dinners etc. I think my life is complex enough, why bother to spend brain cells monitoring money movements when my wife can do it?

Perhaps this is the fallacy: People mistake managing for control. I always have control over my money. My wife and me discuss every major purchases. I just do not (want to) monitor the ins and outs of every line item in my bank. And I do not want to get involved in deciding which vacuum cleaner to buy!
Old 06-07-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2274 / Power: 22
ah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is this true?

Collect daily allowance? Sorry, but who the fuck she think she is? If you ask me, its a definite NO NO! Why not do the other way round? She hands you all her income and you give her allowance and she cant, da fuck she expect you to say yes.

Most of her friends husbands are useless wuss, thats why. Similarly, a good wife allows the husband to fuck around outside, most of your friends wife do that and see if she says ok.

Comparing husband this and husband that, you can compare also, other ppl wife this and that too. I hate it when it happens, cos i got a wuss friend who only have $20 in the pocket daily and have to even pinch cigs from us, even go for a beer also need to pay for him first, mind you his income is 4-5k a month.

Never agree to it under any shot circumstances, this is a no end road.
Old 06-07-2018, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 12
stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: My wife wants me to give her my income and collect daily allowance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_jo View Post
Collect daily allowance? Sorry, but who the fuck she think she is? If you ask me, its a definite NO NO! Why not do the other way round? She hands you all her income and you give her allowance and she cant, da fuck she expect you to say yes.

Most of her friends husbands are useless wuss, thats why. Similarly, a good wife allows the husband to fuck around outside, most of your friends wife do that and see if she says ok.

Comparing husband this and husband that, you can compare also, other ppl wife this and that too. I hate it when it happens, cos i got a wuss friend who only have $20 in the pocket daily and have to even pinch cigs from us, even go for a beer also need to pay for him first, mind you his income is 4-5k a month.

Never agree to it under any shot circumstances, this is a no end road.
Well said bro! Unless you are terrible in handling of money matters, be a man and take the stand. You are the leader not the follower in your home. Now she takes charge of your salary, what's next?
Old 06-07-2018, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonned View Post
Well said bro! Unless you are terrible in handling of money matters, be a man and take the stand. You are the leader not the follower in your home. Now she takes charge of your salary, what's next?
Next she will take charge of her pussy and allow other man to enter except him🤐
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1