The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2013, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 19
mozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Supply of Hotel Walk-in Gals curtailed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckking View Post
Thanks bro for the recommendation.

Did a quick research on daily spa - price too steep for me. its more like a women's spa, not a men's sauna.
Bro, this is not the DAILY SAUNA on 141 but a legit vege place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Interesting! Is this the one on Chatham Road?
Would appreciate a bit more info - like the charges, what the facilities are like and if you get your own actual bedroom to sleep in.

But you say they'll only let you stay to 7 am? Wonder why that is/what are they gonna do with the place at 7 am in the morning when I'd think there'd be zero clients who'd want to get a massage?!

And so what did you do when they made you leave at 7 am? Most hotels will not let you check in till after noon to facilitate their existing guests first checking out.

Thanks for the info.

SEAJ
Its at the corner of Mody & Chatnam. Empress Plaza.

7am, is simply because all the staff will knock off then. Next shift will start at 12noon. If you want to sleep in, you are free to do so and they will have the caretaker give you a wake up call at your request. Hope this info helps.

Moz
Old 30-01-2013, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Supply of Hotel Walk-in Gals curtailed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mozquit0 View Post

Its at the corner of Mody & Chatnam. Empress Plaza.

7am, is simply because all the staff will knock off then. Next shift will start at 12noon. If you want to sleep in, you are free to do so and they will have the caretaker give you a wake up call at your request. Hope this info helps.

Moz
Many thanks for your information/clarification; I'll know at least this place to send friends to if they ever want to save hotel costs, which can be quite expensive in Hong Kong.

I was wondering about that 7 am out the door thing - which would have made the place less than ideal to stay overnight at - but that I now know they can stay later makes it much better.

Thanks
SEAJ
Old 07-02-2013, 01:06 AM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HK Happening

Had a meal and few drinks in Wanchai last night with some friends and decided to cap the night with one of my too infrequent forays into the local 141 world - not expecting much, this close to the Chinese New year.

But I was pleasantly surprised going up to the Fuji building as it still seems to be fully staffed with a pretty decent selection. Chose a little spinner, had a par for the course session with her and was fully satisfied -I had a good night!!

SEAJ
Old 08-02-2013, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 15
dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future
Bro seaj,

Do u know any idea how those love hotel works?

When u walk up the building which consist of many love hotel, sometime u see girls sitting outside. I saw pinoy be4 ..
I temptin to try it but doesn't know where to start?

小雨
潘潘

永远记住您。。

Missing you in progress
Kathy
Old 08-02-2013, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude head View Post
Bro seaj,

Do u know any idea how those love hotel works?

When u walk up the building which consist of many love hotel, sometime u see girls sitting outside. I saw pinoy be4 ..
I temptin to try it but doesn't know where to start?
Not quite sure what you mean by "love hotels" for to us, a love hotel is just those hotels/rooms which caters to trysts and rents out by the hour etc. These hotels do NOT provide girls and its a place where we in Hong Kong go to with our own girl - whether civvie or WG.

Please clarify what you mean to ask.
Thanks

SEAJ
Old 09-02-2013, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 15
dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future

Quote:
Not quite sure what you mean by "love hotels" for to us, a love hotel is just those hotels/rooms which caters to trysts and rents out by the hour etc. These hotels do NOT provide girls and its a place where we in Hong Kong go to with our own girl - whether civvie or WG.

Please clarify what you mean to ask.
Thanks

SEAJ
hmmm ok i went to phoenix building at cwb be4.

at one level outside the transit motel, i saw pool of pinoy sitting outside at the waiting area .. like waiting to be call into the motel..

i am there for sex141 girls so happen to see a sight like this

those drive in motels at kowloon tong is it transit as well?

小雨
潘潘

永远记住您。。

Missing you in progress
Kathy
Old 09-02-2013, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude head View Post
hmmm ok i went to phoenix building at cwb be4.

at one level outside the transit motel, i saw pool of pinoy sitting outside at the waiting area .. like waiting to be call into the motel..

i am there for sex141 girls so happen to see a sight like this

those drive in motels at kowloon tong is it transit as well?
Not sure what or who you saw!!

Phoenix building in CWB is one of those buildings where there are 141 walk-up girls, taking on customers in their 1 gal 1 room operation (which is legal in Hong Kong) AS WELL AS a few guest houses which can either be rented by the hour OR rented out as a REGULAR guest house for overnight stay by mostly the budget travelers from the PRC.

Conceivably it could also be rented out as a regular guest house to a group of Pinays...I guess!! Like I said, I really don't know what you saw! LOL!

And yes, Kowloon Tong motels are famous for being "love Motels" where punters and their gals rent by the hour to do the deed.

SEAJ
Old 09-02-2013, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Had a meal and few drinks in Wanchai last night with some friends and decided to cap the night with one of my too infrequent forays into the local 141 world - not expecting much, this close to the Chinese New year.

But I was pleasantly surprised going up to the Fuji building as it still seems to be fully staffed with a pretty decent selection. Chose a little spinner, had a par for the course session with her and was fully satisfied -I had a good night!!

SEAJ
Bro SEAJ, sounds like u haven't visited Fuji, Hop Yee or Champagne court for awhile.. hehehe

Now U know why i am so enthused by them whenever i'm in HK.
Old 11-02-2013, 01:18 PM
Samster

Daily Sauna versus Daily Spa Tsimshatsui

Quote:
Originally Posted by mozquit0 View Post
Bro,

You can go to Daily sauna in TST. 天天。 legit good hard solid oil massage and they let u sleep till 7am if
Just a further clarification....as I sent a friend to the wrong place!!! Did a bit more research on this topic as a consequence.

Anyway, had a friend who was leaving on a flight scheduled at 4 am asking me where he could "rest up" prior to leaving on his short flight, as he didn't want to spend money on the over-inflated CNY price on an additional day for his Hong Kong Hotel room. I recalled "Daily" in TST from these pages and absentmindedly told him to just go to Daily Spa:

http://www.dailyspahk.com/location-hours

instead of where I should have directed him to as per Bro mozquit0's recommendation:

http://www.dailysauna.hk/p4_e.html

Well, at DAILY SPA, he got "full servicing" for close to HK$2K...and then got thrown out at approx 9PM!!

Only now do I realize that all along I was thinking of the wrong place and I can explain/rationalize it to myself as "Sauna" is the operative word for Full service places vs "Spa" which connotes a veggie place..... IN CHINA! But of course this sort of rule does NOT apply in Hong Kong!! OUCH!! Face/Palm!!

Anyway....thought I'd better post this clarification up as I'd hate for others to be confused/also make the same error!!

Remember, in Hong Kong - Daily SPA is a full service place whilst Daily SAUNA is where you could stay overnight and is a veggie place!!

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 11-02-2013 at 01:45 PM.
Old 12-02-2013, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SadisticAngel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros I'm in hongkong right now and I'm trying to look for some entertainment. Any places to introduce? Such as places like our geylang, ktv, sauna or any other kinds.

Oso I'm looking for any bros who are in hongkong who are looking for fun to explore together.
Old 12-02-2013, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadisticAngel View Post
Bros I'm in hongkong right now and I'm trying to look for some entertainment. Any places to introduce? Such as places like our geylang, ktv, sauna or any other kinds.

Oso I'm looking for any bros who are in hongkong who are looking for fun to explore together.
Pretty thin on the ground during the CNY - but you should be able to find what you need by looking thru sex141.com for what is available.

Wanchai - which is not usually populated with local mongers/WG's - is still also going OK with the SE Asian girls out and about.

Good luck

SEAJ
Old 12-02-2013, 11:36 PM
Samster

Thanks for the info bro. I just went thru sex141 briefly and at the hotel walk in part it has the price eg. 800hkd "negotiable for overnight" would the overnight be another be another price? And have you tried them out? What are the services they provide? Any fr? Lol sorry for that many questions.
Old 12-02-2013, 11:39 PM
Samster

Any bros got info/fr on those places where u "press doorbells" commonly seen on hongkong shows?
Old 13-02-2013, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadisticAngel View Post
Thanks for the info bro. I just went thru sex141 briefly and at the hotel walk in part it has the price eg. 800hkd "negotiable for overnight" would the overnight be another be another price? And have you tried them out? What are the services they provide? Any fr? Lol sorry for that many questions.

Any bros got info/fr on those places where u "press doorbells" commonly seen on hongkong shows?
You should also read up the forums attached to that site - there's both an English as well as a Chinese forum. that should "educate" you a bit about what goes on in Hong Kong.

Overnight rates are USUALLY 3 times the regular rate (negotiable) plus taxi - but please know that there is a LOT of bait and switch going on. You should just first try a girl at her hotel before committing to an overnighter - and be prepared to walk out if the girl you get is not to your satisfaction.

The "press doorbells" girls you ask about is classified under "141 walk-up" - they operate out of buildings and you just go door to door to see if you like what you see etc.

SEAJ
Old 13-02-2013, 02:28 AM
Samster

Alright, Appreciate for the info given. Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1