The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2016, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HK Happening

Dont pay beyond the standard rates priced on the door. Always confirm with price again before heading in.
Old 28-10-2016, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xxdudexx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for the heads ups.
Old 29-10-2016, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 15
dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future

reminder for pple who chiong in hk: prepare your own change

小雨
潘潘

永远记住您。。

Missing you in progress
Kathy
Old 31-10-2016, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
js005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone got contacts for outcall?
Old 02-11-2016, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
eaterofworlds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bring correct change. Or go buy a drink or gum at the convenience stores before you go up.

Veggie massage means HJ
Full package is FJ

On 141, for Places that say veggie massage only, they will also offer full package on their menu, they just dont advertise it.

For bros who just want to up slim SYT PRC girls (aka spinners) with little service but cheap, go to champagne court. This is the HK version of pentain with little service. Prices is $500. BJ is extra $, usually 20 to 50.
Old 05-11-2016, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 13
tikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaterofworlds View Post
Bring correct change. Or go buy a drink or gum at the convenience stores before you go up.

Veggie massage means HJ
Full package is FJ

On 141, for Places that say veggie massage only, they will also offer full package on their menu, they just dont advertise it.

For bros who just want to up slim SYT PRC girls (aka spinners) with little service but cheap, go to champagne court. This is the HK version of pentain with little service. Prices is $500. BJ is extra $, usually 20 to 50.
I thought veggie massage is clean, not even HJ
Old 07-11-2016, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 15
gelwell is a Helpful and Caring Samstergelwell is a Helpful and Caring Samstergelwell is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaterofworlds View Post

Veggie massage means HJ
Full package is FJ

Bro if I want better service go where? Or any spa to recommend? Staying near mongkok
Old 09-11-2016, 10:43 AM
Samster

has anyone had any dealing with the honey girls from 141?
Old 10-11-2016, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gelwell View Post
Bro if I want better service go where? Or any spa to recommend? Staying near mongkok
Oh the above i mentioned is not champagne court but coronet court at north point.

For service the popular 141 clusters like champagne court and James Lee in Jordan and Fuji and hop yee should be good. For mongkok go to the 2 clusters in Jordan.

There are lots of spas in mongkok.

If you are more adventurous try dundas 37. It's kind of scary at first. It's a brothel. You enter. The okt brings you to a room. You wait while they send one girl at a time and you reject if you don't like. Pay at reception after the deed is done. It's kind of unlimited shot for xx mins. They even give change
Old 11-11-2016, 11:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KetamZ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerboi View Post
hi bros ,

i'm going to hk in nov any bros here have nice place or clubs to hook up local hk girls???

thanks in advance
hi bro flowerboy. i will be in hk too in nov 13 to 24. nov when u will be in hk? maybe we can meet up to hook some girls?
Old 14-11-2016, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KetamZ View Post
hi bro flowerboy. i will be in hk too in nov 13 to 24. nov when u will be in hk? maybe we can meet up to hook some girls?
If you guys are there for work and staying so long. Go explore shenzhen during the weekend. It's cheaper.
Old 15-11-2016, 12:59 PM
Samster

Just got back from HK. Did not have much time to play around as I was rather busy.

Only manage to try 141walkups in the Mongkok area where I stayed I had 2 walkups the next street to my hotel. I stayed at canton road.

Being my first time to HK. It was kind of an experience walking up these old buildings with the anticipation of not knowing what you going to bump into or get. Open a few doors, rejected an old milf, mind you this was at 2am in the morning a lot of them would have closed shop for the night besides the hard working ones. Finally, found one that was slim and looks I give 7 upon 10. Quoted me $380. The room was small but clean. Mirrors surrounding the bed to give you a better visual when you doing your thing, this one was a bit chatty compared to the one I had on my last day. She had a bit of the Gff but at the end of the day, it was just a shower fuck shower bye kind of thing. They do give you change if you don't have the exact amount.

If I had more time I would have gone to SSP as the walk up girls there are a lot better quality then the ones in MK.

Just my little FR on my first solo trip to HK.
Old 15-11-2016, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
SaintArc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySaintArc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ssp a lot old cai.. Don't waste time..
Still suggest u go sz to hv fun
Old 17-11-2016, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 8
samcake is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamcake is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamcake is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxdudexx View Post
Just got back from HK. Did not have much time to play around as I was rather busy.

Only manage to try 141walkups in the Mongkok area where I stayed I had 2 walkups the next street to my hotel. I stayed at canton road.

Being my first time to HK. It was kind of an experience walking up these old buildings with the anticipation of not knowing what you going to bump into or get. Open a few doors, rejected an old milf, mind you this was at 2am in the morning a lot of them would have closed shop for the night besides the hard working ones. Finally, found one that was slim and looks I give 7 upon 10. Quoted me $380. The room was small but clean. Mirrors surrounding the bed to give you a better visual when you doing your thing, this one was a bit chatty compared to the one I had on my last day. She had a bit of the Gff but at the end of the day, it was just a shower fuck shower bye kind of thing. They do give you change if you don't have the exact amount.

If I had more time I would have gone to SSP as the walk up girls there are a lot better quality then the ones in MK.

Just my little FR on my first solo trip to HK.
Thanks for the FR
Old 17-11-2016, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Any spa with happy ending near TST to recommend??

research on go141 and found a couple of interesting massage parlors nearby..... their ang pai looks hot.... think only got 2 hours free time... will go on foot patrol and hope its something rewarding!

will report back with a FR if i tried anything!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1