The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2018, 03:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Do you still love your wife?

I often ask myself this question. Do I still love my wife? Her complaints about me are always about me not buying condo and car.
I have my reasons.

To me buying condo is a pure waste of money since there is almost no way to make money from it since property prices here are unlikely to increase.
A car is a liability. Unless it is used to generate income, it is a waste of money to me too. I can save $1000 more a month by cabbing.

Due to her complaints, there are frequent quarrels and she says I am useless.
My wife is not smart. She see other people do this and that she also want to do the same. Typical Singaporean woman.

Her lack of wisdom has caused me to look down on her more as each day passes. She doesn't appreciate what I have done for the family and focuses only on what I have not done. I find that my love for her is fading by the day.

It seems that going to church to learn that material comfort is not what matters most in life doesn't help as people around her continue to indulge in material comfort and she is influenced by them.

It is also very wrong to compare what the husband can give with other husbands. I have never compared her with what other women give their husbands. she has never supported me in my work and never helped me to feel less stressed by work.

I guess women can really change after marriage. If I had known she will become so toxic, I would never have married her.
Old 20-06-2018, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Do you still love your wife?

Not married here but, you need to communicate more with her, in the way that she will communicate back. not using the hard approach but soft approach.

and i believe that its always about expectations. anyway heavy topic, gtg sleep. glhf
Old 20-06-2018, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
I often ask myself this question. Do I still love my wife? Her complaints about me are always about me not buying condo and car.
I have my reasons.

To me buying condo is a pure waste of money since there is almost no way to make money from it since property prices here are unlikely to increase.
A car is a liability. Unless it is used to generate income, it is a waste of money to me too. I can save $1000 more a month by cabbing.

My wife is not smart. She see other people do this and that she also want to do the same. Typical Singaporean woman.

Her lack of wisdom has caused me to look down on her more as each day passes. She doesn't appreciate what I have done for the family and focuses only on what I have not done. I find that my love for her is fading by the day.

It seems that going to church to learn that material comfort is not what matters most in life doesn't help as people around her continue to indulge in material comfort and she is influenced by them.

It is also very wrong to compare what the husband can give with other husbands. I have never compared her with what other women give their husbands. she has never supported me in my work and never helped me to feel less stressed by work.

I guess women can really change after marriage. If I had known she will become so toxic, I would never have married her.
You are screwed. Get ready for a scary divorce if she finds a 'better' man.

My ex wife did just that. Complained i was not good enough. Then she felt that why must she settle for lesser. Then the affairs came. Again and again until she got into the most prospects probable one and she divorced. Turns out the other guy dumped her as well. And since I'm already out, she lost the both bones In life and in reflection.
Old 20-06-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Basically these women have wrong values. They value the ‘better’ life. Want more. It is not as if I am not giving her a good life. She doesn’t work. She eats at restaurants and I have no debts and I am the one taking care of my kids.
Old 20-06-2018, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 21
huayingxiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It does not happen to you only. Its typical. Remember the saying, Women are trouble.
This is life
Old 20-06-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by huayingxiong View Post
It does not happen to you only. Its typical. Remember the saying, Women are trouble.
This is life
It is sad that women here measure love using material comfort.
I think I make wise decisions for the family since I am the sole breadwinner.
I do not intend to be debt-ridden and burden my kids.
Those who buy condo will know eventually that it is a poor financial decision.
In the meantime, their actions get me into trouble when my wife does such comparisons.
Old 20-06-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
cannot be i dont believe u .....
unless we hav the same wife .... fuck .... and no sex somemore ....knn

Quote:
Basically these women have wrong values. They value the ‘better’ life. Want more. It is not as if I am not giving her a good life. She doesn’t work. She eats at restaurants and I have no debts and I am the one taking care of my kids.
Old 20-06-2018, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
sigh .... i feel u bro ...
hav courage to do the right thing....
it is wat it is .... we arse luck . but keep to ur values.... i ll do the same

Quote:
It is sad that women here measure love using material comfort.
I think I make wise decisions for the family since I am the sole breadwinner.
I do not intend to be debt-ridden and burden my kids.
Those who buy condo will know eventually that it is a poor financial decision.
In the meantime, their actions get me into trouble when my wife does such comparisons.
Old 20-06-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

My two cents worth on what you wrote here.

U dun believe in buying condo becoz u feels tat the value wun go up. To me buying a condo is not neccessary about buying an investment. I got mine coz the size is almost triple that of a five room HDB and the facilities available.

As for car, indeed it is a liability. But when you have excess cash lying around. A car is more about the convenience that it brings to your life.

End of the day, what you want and what your wife wanted in life is very different. If i were u, i would talk to the wife instead of giving excuses about not buying this and tat.

Just tell her you cannot afford it and it is simply not within ur means and capabilities. Lay the cards on the table for her to see.

There is nothing wrong with wanting a better life. U just have to find someone who can match what you can provide....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm

Last edited by maxsee; 21-06-2018 at 01:32 PM.
Old 20-06-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

ts, you are the means to her end, her end being the desire to keep up with the jones' and the desire to haolian to others
Old 21-06-2018, 10:10 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have my reasons.

I feel you bro. I have lamented on my problems with my marriage and relationships more times than I can count

I would say a lot of women hide who they really are because they are predators and only show their true colors once they are married

Personally I know a woman(now divorced) Venetia Leng who is like that, and the husband married her because he knocked her up, but he couldn't tahan her after that, he just started to eat outside and so did she(he just didn't know). She is a complete different person when you try to date her, but her real colours appear when she stops "liking" you, she turns into a real bitch. She was screwing another ladies husband while crying victim that she was cheated on by her husband. She gave up on her 3 children, only wanting to take 1 because she didn't want to work hard to take care of her children. She is on alimony and all she wants to do is find someone new to leech on. Good luck to which stupid fucker wants to be with her

My brother in law married a real treasure, almost 40 year old version, fuck shit ugly, she went for him because he is simple minded, and he married her. I could see she wasn't going to let him go since he was her first bf. In less than a year, she's pregnant and has his first child. Now he is suffering, she is a real bitch, rude, obnoxious etc...

many women don't know how to be women but than again men have become too soft and they don't behave like the alpha males they are supposed to be, head of the pride. So women now think they should be the head and equal parties to the relationship. Do you notice in nature the relationships are rarely balanced? It's impossible.

so if you are being oppressed by your wife, bro, you need to rein her in, tell her you are in charge, and get back in line.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 21-06-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Sandra95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Your wife obviously thinks you have a lot of money in your bank but you're too stingy to spend it.

Perhaps, you don't actually have a plan for your money. Come up with a plan and share it with her, so that she can see how the money will actually benefit your family in the long run.
Old 21-06-2018, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 15
ortonrko deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyortonrko deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I’m in a new relationship for a couple of months now and a here is summary of how I got to here. Back then I chased her, I did all I could, I gave her all I could. She accepted me in her life, but only to break my heart as she decided to choose her ex out of a sudden. I was truly heartbroken because before this she broke my heart once as well. I asked myself, what did I do wrong? I gave her everything a guy possibly could. Love, feelings, the effort, just to name a few. Thankfully, things got better, and we became a thing.

Months passed, and things started to change. Comparison, indeed comparison is a theft of joy. She compares me a lot with her ex. I mean after all, her ex and I are two different people. Making a comparison makes me feel like I must be an exact copy of him. Quarrels came in on a weekly basis from small little things and she could be angry all-night despite being truly sorry and apologetic. The thing is, it’s only been a few months and all these constant quarrels, they are really making my feelings fade away. What do I do…

Sorry if it's meant for the wrong post...
Old 21-06-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all

Aiyoh.. Tis type of woman doesn't deserve most good men like us! If no kid, just dump her.. Dun waste ya time!
Old 22-06-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
My two cents worth on what you wrote here.

U dun believe in buying condo becoz u feels tat the value wun go up. To me buying a condo is not neccessary about buying an investment. I got mine coz the size is almost triple that of a five room HDB and the facilities available.

As for car, indeed it is a liability. But when you have excess cash lying around. A car is more about the convenience that it brings to your life.

End of the day, what you want and what your wife wanted in life is very different. If i were u, i would talk to the wife instead of giving excuses about not buying this and tat.

Just tell her you cannot afford it and it is simply not within ur means and capabilities. Lay the cards on the table for her to see.

There is nothing wrong with wanting a better life. U just have to find someone who can match what you can provide....
Agree !!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1