The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2014, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 11
Cayden is one of the Best!Cayden is one of the Best!Cayden is one of the Best!Cayden is one of the Best!
What is the life of a flight attendant

I am contemplating on my future career path.

I'm in between ending my National service and applying for a degree soon, in the couple of months, and I'm in a dilemma on my future.

Take it that I do not know what I want for my future.

I pursue IT security sector during my poly days, and I know IT security is demanding manpower now. However I do not have interests in IT, and I'm trying to change my path to Science related degrees such as Biotech. However, I am uncertain of the career prospect that I can have if I pursue Biotech.

Recently I stumbled upon the job as a flight attendant.

I have read about the good and bad, all the loneliness and fatigue behind the glamour.

I do know that they have a standard for choosing their candidates, so I'm here just to express my interests, hoping to catch the attention of bro and sis here who are/were flight attendants, or have friends who are in it.

Is it really worth?

EDIT: They have an interview coming up on 19th July...
http://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/ca...-appointments/
Old 29-06-2014, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 18
nyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: What is the life of a flight attendant

It is quite an interesting job, but you need to have discipline to save money because you will be tempted to spend all your money at different cities once you touch down.

I have 2 friends, both same age but different standard in terms of looks (Friend A is a 6/10, while Friend B is a 9/10), both are air steward. Friend B shared some of his stories with me and it involves ALOT of sex, his modus operandi is to go party with his female colleagues and he has no problem scoring in alot of cities.

Friend A still has stories but they are more toned down, like female passengers giving him namecard etc/hitting on him. Too bad he seldom follow up because he is not exactly a wild guy lol

I would say go for it, just make sure to be freaking tight on your money!
Old 29-06-2014, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4739 / Power: 15
alanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayden View Post

I'm in between ending my National service and applying for a degree soon, in the couple of months, and I'm in a dilemma on my future.

I pursue IT security sector during my poly days, and I know IT security is demanding manpower now. However I do not have interests in IT, and I'm trying to change my path to Science related degrees such as Biotech. However, I am uncertain of the career prospect that I can have if I pursue Biotech.

Recently I stumbled upon the job as a flight attendant.

I have read about the good and bad, all the loneliness and fatigue behind the glamour.

I do know that they have a standard for choosing their candidates, so I'm here just to express my interests, hoping to catch the attention of bro and sis here who are/were flight attendants, or have friends who are in it.

Is it really worth?

EDIT: They have an interview coming up on 19th July...
http://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/ca...-appointments/
As a guy, no. For the ladies, they could still work a few years as stewardess, get married off and enjoy good life. For the guys, being a steward is definitely not gg to boost your cv much. The money is very good, but how long can u last? A lot of my friends can't get used to the pay difference from outside work when their contract wasn't extended. And it is not helping that 3 years of steward experience is as good as being a waiter. Even if u have the energy to continue for 20 years, but the ratio of male steward being absorbed to the seniors is like almost impossible?

Unless u don't mind trading your golden years for free travel and the glamour.. If not get a proper job. I have a lot of friends in this circle as my ex is one of them.. So this is my 2 cents.
Old 30-06-2014, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

nv go into science. you will regret. it is a paper industry and doesn't pay well.

got consider trying for pilot?
Old 30-06-2014, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
toy811 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
nv go into science. you will regret. it is a paper industry and doesn't pay well.

got consider trying for pilot?
Actually, it's the training and the exposure you get there worth while. Get to network among your peers and you will realized that many have lobangs outside the steward lives...
If you are those street smart or don't mind leading an unconventional working hours and work scope, I would say go ahead... Just remember that there are some rules that cannot be broken no matters how tempting the price is...
Old 30-06-2014, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 18
nyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by toy811 View Post
Actually, it's the training and the exposure you get there worth while. Get to network among your peers and you will realized that many have lobangs outside the steward lives...
If you are those street smart or don't mind leading an unconventional working hours and work scope, I would say go ahead... Just remember that there are some rules that cannot be broken no matters how tempting the price is...
I agree with you bro, I would also want TS to know that it would probably be very valuable to build a strong overseas network during all the touch downs in different cities.

I mean, you probably can get a lot of information regarding the political/economical situation from your overseas contacts during your stint, and the easiest way to translate it into profit would be to do a import/export business. Plus your savings can last you for 1-2 ventures.

But CV wise...different story hahaha, thats the bad thing with employers (at least in SG i guess). Unless of course you are willing to start afresh in a new industry. Oh well, life isnt a bed of roses
Old 30-06-2014, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2087 / Power: 14
ArowanaBullet has a reputation beyond reputeArowanaBullet has a reputation beyond reputeArowanaBullet has a reputation beyond reputeArowanaBullet has a reputation beyond reputeArowanaBullet has a reputation beyond reputeArowanaBullet has a reputation beyond reputeArowanaBullet has a reputation beyond reputeArowanaBullet has a reputation beyond reputeArowanaBullet has a reputation beyond reputeArowanaBullet has a reputation beyond reputeArowanaBullet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayden View Post

What has this got to do with a sex forum ?
Old 30-06-2014, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 19
onlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to behold

Try be a pilot instead.

Steward is just another waiter.
Old 30-06-2014, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
njh317 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yup if can try to be a pilot. It will definitely give you more job satisfaction than being a flight attendant.
But I know now there is a overflowing of pilots around so airlines like SIA etc are not recruiting any cadets for training.
Can go google for more info if you want.
Old 30-06-2014, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!

For Biotech, what immediately come into mind is - Researcher. Do you like to do research? To me, research is basically finding answers to a deep black hole. You provide the light source and do everything else that brings you to the end of that black hole. Sounds familiar like in NSF?

For airline - Steward (assuming SIA). Go ahead if you like to be a waiter in the air. Other than that, I believe your training in waitering will be one of the best. From posture to manners to EQ training, they are one of the better ones out there. Once contract ends, you are basically back to ground 0. In the past, SIA ex-candidates are one of the better sought after recruits to companies, not any more in the current times.

For this post, if you know somebody in SIA will definitely do you good. Do be prepared that you get your fair share of ugly customers whereby your EQ training will kick in automatically or otherwise.

Airline pilot - This may be a better choice. Like one of the bro mentioned, recruitment for pilots are far less. I have only seen one such big newspaper advertisement for trainee pilots/first officer in the last 10 years.

If you still want to try for airline pilot, you can consider this option:

1. Take a private pilot license (PPL) to assess your general interest in terms of flying and all that comes along (higher risks and passion). This is not like driving a car. You do not get an airbag in the pilot seat (nor a parachute for that matter in commercial flying).

2. If you still like flying as much in the middle of your PPL, go all the way. Express interest to join as a commercial pilot trainee. You may hook up with the Lao Jiao there for a chance if you are really good.

I heard of late, pilots tend to die young. Most from cancer.

The rest is up to you...
Old 30-06-2014, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15843 / Power: 17
szczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond repute

Good to go for exposure while u r young, plus all the free sex with air stewardess, yummy!
Old 30-06-2014, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 20
TommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyhuman View Post
Try be a pilot instead.

Steward is just another waiter.
SQ not recruiting for ages. There are some who are fortunate to be selected are uncertain because falling revenues. Try other airlines. SQ only airline that takes in foreigner cadets over locals.
Old 30-06-2014, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!

Cayden,

Read this for pilots only.

http://www.alpas.org/page.php?id=5
Old 30-06-2014, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 11
Cayden is one of the Best!Cayden is one of the Best!Cayden is one of the Best!Cayden is one of the Best!

Thank you for all the advices from bros and sis here, really appreciate it.

I fail the myopia requirement for pilot, and the chances are too slim to be recruited as a pilot

Base on the feedbacks, I will push science aside first. I may try going for the interview on July and probably see how it goes. Most probably may still be going for my IT degree first.
Old 06-07-2014, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7093 / Power: 21
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

looks like we have quite a few pilots here?

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1