The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 19
Heavenly Viper is a name known to allHeavenly Viper is a name known to allHeavenly Viper is a name known to allHeavenly Viper is a name known to allHeavenly Viper is a name known to allHeavenly Viper is a name known to all
Re: My cheating gf

Bro, I understand it is frustrating to be in your position.

However from your last post, it is clear she is stressed up and RP is playing into his hand. And you insist to argue with her that RP is bad despite she constantly mentioned she refused to talk.

From the past conversation, you know every time you argued with her, she will give in more to RP right?

My suggestion is that, don't resolve the issue there and then, especially when she is not open for discussion. You can only talk when she is ready.

It must be very painful to be in your situation, take care bro.
Old 08-12-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 7
mm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of light

Please continue ts
Old 08-12-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for the clip though i was a little disappointed. Was expecting to hear some loud action.. Pls cont ur story

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwong View Post
Thanks for taking time to read my story and all the kind words by bros and sis here. Really appreciate the advises and will consider them.

Story continues...

I stayed awake through the night again while RP enjoyed himself. There was no one i could talk to. I was going crazy, literally.

6:30am
JT texted me: "morning"
Mwong: "... u alright?"
JT: "don wanna talk abt it."
Mwong: "its ok, whats past is past. I am sorry"
JT: "i am sorry too"
Mwong: "u aware that RP set us up to quarrel last night?"
JT: "I said i don wanna talk abt it, don make me bek chek early morning"
Mwong: "let me forward what RP sent me last night, u have to see these"
Before I could forward...
JT: "i thought u said whats past is past? but u r still digging it!"
Mwong: "I just want u to be careful of him because i care and love u. u cannot just let any guy take photos like that! tell me u didn't take anymore of such photos!"
JT: "so now u r trying to say that i am a lady who slps around with any guy and let them take my photos is it?! is that how u see me?! i am truly disappointed!"
Mwong: "hey i am the one who is truly disappointed here while u r staying over at RP's place, in his bed!"
JT: "u r seriously making our relationship fragile! bye"
Mwong *forward photos*
JT: *received and read*
JT: "now u r even tracking him and intruding his privacy by looking and stealing his photos!"
Mwong: "no i am not! he sent them to me, let me explain"
JT: "i don wanna hear ur lame excuses or explanation"
Mwong: "i don understand why r u like this when u r in the wrong now and u r the one being angry. i should be the one getting all pissed alright! u know u r making me miserable and cannot slp? i stayed awake because i was worried!"
JT: "thanks for letting me know that i am making u stay awake at night. u r making feel really bad now. u r worried? if u r worried u wouldn't be saying all these and making me feel worse! bye"
Mwong: "hey don like that can, why r u always like this. we should talk when things r not in good shape"
JT: "i told u i don wanna talk!"
Mwong: "let me call u"
JT: "no, stop making me bek chek! well u should be worried now! bye!"
Mwong: "..."

30 minutes later...

RP send something over...
https://mega.nz/#!ushEQQRa!nICIRPdC2...TWpKT9Ea FUZY

I hesitated, but still open up his message and press the link...
Old 08-12-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Great story bro, please continue with more pics!

Based on my experience, some rs or people are meant to be passer-bys, some part of your life. Applies to every aspect, as stages of our lives.
For ladies, some are meant to be flings, some keepers whom you want to grow old with or you want them to be the mum of your children.

Once had a gf in uni whom am always worried about cheating on me. Caught her on social media, sms-ing and going out with guys behind my back late at night. Once, even had to confront a guy whom she went out behind my back to get her house keys back after she left them in his car.

After awhile, I knew she wasn’t the girl I will marry. Had my fair share of fun with her and moved on after she emotionally drained me. Probably less taxing to have an affair with her than to be her other half.

A year or so later, after dating around, I eventually found a lady, somewhat like an ex ah lian, but with a heart of gold and she somehow is very assuring and doesn’t clamour for attention from other people of the opposite gender. This created lots of trust and even when I travel for work, there is a good chance i know she is behaving too.

Hope after this, you will find the one
Old 08-12-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 5
Easyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud of

It seems like JT is the true player and she already knows you cannot escape her clutches. It's really your choice to decide whether you want to continue to live in misery or seek a better life elsewhere
Old 08-12-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

yea think ts should definitely just treat her nice although she cheated, and maybe still can be fwb
Old 08-12-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 5
mwong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymwong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks again for the replies and concern from all.
Sorry to make some recall of their past bad similar experiences.
But really thanks for listening and reading.
That link was an audio clip. The qn is "was it her or some other lady?"
The ans is "its JT" because its actually a video clip RP sent me of JT giving him blowjob but i extracted the audio out to protect her identity. Like i said, this is not some kind of revenge post or anything. I will also not reveal who RP is even though to me, hes a bastard but i believe Karma will get to him one day.
I used to think like some of you who replied.
I also thought of JT putting the blame on me when she is in the wrong but at times, she admitted shes wrong because she did tell RP that its unfair to me when shes with him when these happened.
I, too, was also wrong to have argued with her when i wasn't suppose to as it only made her emotions even more messed up.
At times, she did say that if anyone was to blame, she would rather take all the blame because she allowed these to happen.

I will continue the story when i can.
Have a great weekend all
Old 08-12-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 10
Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!

Try this bro.

Treat her as a close Friend but alway in contact that type.

Don’t alway ask where she going etc. If she want to report to you, you take it. If not, act like you don’t bother.

Alway keep her update on what you are doing, missing her etc.

Shower her with sweet nothings. Go ask Google on the sweet nothings.

Then once things improve, try to “schedule” unintentionally on a fix time to video call or voice call. But don’t force.

Things will slowly either improve, or she will move on.

What is meant to be yours, it will be destined to be yours. No point force.

As guys age, the value goes up. For ladies, as they age, the value tend to go down unless the lady alway groom and upkeep.

If along the way, she trust back and has video call, try kinky stuff over video call. And you try to arrange her to fly back to your country for a short getaway for her instead of you going over.
Old 09-12-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2117 / Power: 18
two002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond repute

How e guy managed to take e bj video without ur gf knowing? U shd share e video with mosiac add on then bro.
Old 09-12-2019, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice update bro. Waiting for your next update to us.
Old 09-12-2019, 05:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 11
xiaoai94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwong View Post
Thanks again for the replies and concern from all.
Sorry to make some recall of their past bad similar experiences.
But really thanks for listening and reading.
That link was an audio clip. The qn is "was it her or some other lady?"
The ans is "its JT" because its actually a video clip RP sent me of JT giving him blowjob but i extracted the audio out to protect her identity. Like i said, this is not some kind of revenge post or anything. I will also not reveal who RP is even though to me, hes a bastard but i believe Karma will get to him one day.
I used to think like some of you who replied.
I also thought of JT putting the blame on me when she is in the wrong but at times, she admitted shes wrong because she did tell RP that its unfair to me when shes with him when these happened.
I, too, was also wrong to have argued with her when i wasn't suppose to as it only made her emotions even more messed up.
At times, she did say that if anyone was to blame, she would rather take all the blame because she allowed these to happen.

I will continue the story when i can.
Have a great weekend all

Hi there, stumbled upon this post and wanted to voice out a girl's opinion.

Frankly speaking, I believe she still cares. However, she knows she fucked up big time and she doesn't know how to face you. And the more you demand an answer from her, the more she'll escape or choose the opposite just out of revenge, because well, people do silly stuff when they're scared.

Give yourselves some space, delete that tracker ( I know it's hard, but it's hurting your relationship ). If you still want her, let her know that you deleted that tracker, that you respect her and love her, but also that you're willing to settle issues in a rational way instead of quarreling.

You can text her, but stop asking where she is. If she wants, let her tell you by herself. You can share your day with her, or funny stuff that you saw but stop pushing her.

Cheers
Old 09-12-2019, 05:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 5
Easyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud of

You have allowed RP to manipulate you, much to his joy. The angrier you are, the more proud he is. Its a trap that he is drawing you into, be careful.
Old 09-12-2019, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoai94 View Post
Hi there, stumbled upon this post and wanted to voice out a girl's opinion.

Frankly speaking, I believe she still cares. However, she knows she fucked up big time and she doesn't know how to face you. And the more you demand an answer from her, the more she'll escape or choose the opposite just out of revenge, because well, people do silly stuff when they're scared.

Give yourselves some space, delete that tracker ( I know it's hard, but it's hurting your relationship ). If you still want her, let her know that you deleted that tracker, that you respect her and love her, but also that you're willing to settle issues in a rational way instead of quarreling.

You can text her, but stop asking where she is. If she wants, let her tell you by herself. You can share your day with her, or funny stuff that you saw but stop pushing her.

Cheers
Actually my ex wife behaved exactly like these. But my case was that I had 2 young toddlers in tow. She strayed and chose her bf instead of the family. And then decided that the family is more important and tried to make amends months later.

The point to me is this. If a woman can choose to give up on her husband and kids, over a person she had an affair with, does she deserve another chance?

I had my own closure with her on this. I gave myself a timeline. I begged my ex wife and gave her her chances to turn back. In the end, she chose her bf. Subsequently months later, she changed her mind and tried to patch back. But it's too late isn't it?

Old 09-12-2019, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post
Actually my ex wife behaved exactly like these. But my case was that I had 2 young toddlers in tow. She strayed and chose her bf instead of the family. And then decided that the family is more important and tried to make amends months later.

The point to me is this. If a woman can choose to give up on her husband and kids, over a person she had an affair with, does she deserve another chance?

I had my own closure with her on this. I gave myself a timeline. I begged my ex wife and gave her her chances to turn back. In the end, she chose her bf. Subsequently months later, she changed her mind and tried to patch back. But it's too late isn't it?

Forgot to mention that she refused to give up on her relationship with her bf. She wanted to remain "good friend" with him even when she tried to patch back... Can't even delete away his contact because she need to msg her good friend everyday. I know it's not an apple to apple comparison here. But it's still something similar.

Just move on bro mwong. No point crying over spilt milk, when in the first place, it's spoilt milk...
Old 09-12-2019, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 20
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post

I hope you are coping well taking care of your 2 kids.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1