The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2016, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 9
tadal is a Helpful and Caring Samstertadal is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up The Gigolo 2 2016 1080p.BluRay.x264 (have clip online)

Video Title: The Gigolo 2
Also Known As: 鴨王2, The Gigolo II, Aap wong 2
Year: 2016
Director: Venus Keung Kwok-Man
Starring: Dominic Ho Hou-Man, Connie Man Hoi-Ling, Alex Lam Chi-Sin, Iris Chung Choi-Hei, Samuel Leung Cheuk-Moon, Leslie Lam Lei-Han, Tony Ho Wah-Chiu, Winnie Leung Man-Yee, Teresa Mak Ga-Kei, Hazel Tong Chi-Yui, Ronan Pak Kin-Yan, Gill Mohindepaul Singh
Language: 2 Audio ==>> Cantonese, Mandarin
Genre: Adult 18+, Cat III Hong Kong, Drama, IIB
Subtitle: English, Chinese (Updating…, please wait)
Size: 1.9 GB
Length: 01:36:05
Resolution: 1920×824

Dominic Ho Ho-man reprises his role of Fung, aka “King of the Gigolos”, now ‘retired’ and running a trashy nightspot in Hong Kong’s Lan Kwai Fong entertainment district. He takes on a rare new client, Monica (Connie Man Hoi-ling), who has reluctantly turned to prostitution to pay her mother’s medical bills. Having been referred to him for carnal guidance after a customer labels her a “dead fish”, Monica inevitably falls for Fung’s charms.

The Gigolo 2 features a roster of buxom bikini babes, including Iris Chung Choi-hei, Hazel Tong Chi-yui and Leslie Lam Lei-han (as another of Fung’s clients, in literal need of “loosening up”), as well as oiled beefcakes fronted by Lam Tsz-sin. But the supposedly erotic comedy fails to perform: the sex scenes are cautious and stilted, the humour desperate and obvious, and the romance woefully naive.

The film also seems to legitimately uphold prostitution as an effective means of making a decent income. Only through a jarring, seemingly tacked-on denouement does Keung right his course, bringing swift and brutal retribution upon all concerned. But even then it feels more exploitative than cautionary.

By failing to offer any kind of social commentary or deliver anything remotely sexy or comical, The Gigolo 2 limps onto screens flaccid, embarrassed and painfully ill versed in the ways of the world in which it so desperately wants to excel.

Video Clips

Screenshot:

DOWNLOAD
http://tadaload.com/64V/TG22016VKKM1080.zip

Last edited by tadal; 18-03-2016 at 01:40 AM.
Old 18-03-2016, 01:41 AM
Samster

Re: The Gigolo 2 2016 1080p.BluRay.x264 (have clip online)

update video clip:
Video Clips
Old 18-03-2016, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
etindet is Cool - loads of Potential

thanks for sharing, but do you have eng sub?
Old 18-03-2016, 04:47 PM
Beholder

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19013 / Power: 84
sam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing but nothing much to see except some naked butts a far cry from the Gigolo 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadal View Post

Video Title: The Gigolo 2
Also Known As: 鴨王2, The Gigolo II, Aap wong 2
Year: 2016
Director: Venus Keung Kwok-Man
Starring: Dominic Ho Hou-Man, Connie Man Hoi-Ling, Alex Lam Chi-Sin, Iris Chung Choi-Hei, Samuel Leung Cheuk-Moon, Leslie Lam Lei-Han, Tony Ho Wah-Chiu, Winnie Leung Man-Yee, Teresa Mak Ga-Kei, Hazel Tong Chi-Yui, Ronan Pak Kin-Yan, Gill Mohindepaul Singh
Language: 2 Audio ==>> Cantonese, Mandarin
Genre: Adult 18+, Cat III Hong Kong, Drama, IIB
Subtitle: English, Chinese (Updating…, please wait)
Size: 1.9 GB
Length: 01:36:05
Resolution: 1920×824

Dominic Ho Ho-man reprises his role of Fung, aka “King of the Gigolos”, now ‘retired’ and running a trashy nightspot in Hong Kong’s Lan Kwai Fong entertainment district. He takes on a rare new client, Monica (Connie Man Hoi-ling), who has reluctantly turned to prostitution to pay her mother’s medical bills. Having been referred to him for carnal guidance after a customer labels her a “dead fish”, Monica inevitably falls for Fung’s charms.

The Gigolo 2 features a roster of buxom bikini babes, including Iris Chung Choi-hei, Hazel Tong Chi-yui and Leslie Lam Lei-han (as another of Fung’s clients, in literal need of “loosening up”), as well as oiled beefcakes fronted by Lam Tsz-sin. But the supposedly erotic comedy fails to perform: the sex scenes are cautious and stilted, the humour desperate and obvious, and the romance woefully naive.

The film also seems to legitimately uphold prostitution as an effective means of making a decent income. Only through a jarring, seemingly tacked-on denouement does Keung right his course, bringing swift and brutal retribution upon all concerned. But even then it feels more exploitative than cautionary.

By failing to offer any kind of social commentary or deliver anything remotely sexy or comical, The Gigolo 2 limps onto screens flaccid, embarrassed and painfully ill versed in the ways of the world in which it so desperately wants to excel.

Video Clips

Screenshot:

DOWNLOAD
http://tadaload.com/64V/TG22016VKKM1080.zip

81 pts give away to any good samsters
Old 18-03-2016, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future
Re: The Gigolo 2 2016 1080p.BluRay.x264

Anyone have Gigolo 1 ? Can mega ? Thanks !
Old 19-03-2016, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 13
sexscandalus has a reputation beyond reputesexscandalus has a reputation beyond reputesexscandalus has a reputation beyond reputesexscandalus has a reputation beyond reputesexscandalus has a reputation beyond reputesexscandalus has a reputation beyond reputesexscandalus has a reputation beyond reputesexscandalus has a reputation beyond reputesexscandalus has a reputation beyond reputesexscandalus has a reputation beyond reputesexscandalus has a reputation beyond repute

Non Sex, So Sad
Old 19-03-2016, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 0
verykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to behold

This movie sucks.... nothing to see. Only stupid expression and the fireworks, tornado Wahahahaha

So funny, sure lose money this movie
Old 20-03-2016, 01:22 AM
Samster

haha, this is IIB movie
Old 20-03-2016, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 16
sundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to behold

Is there a less censored version or this is it? How come this one like no real nudity at all unlike the first movie?!
Old 20-03-2016, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28315 / Power: 25
Swagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: The Gigolo 2 2016 1080p.BluRay.x264

Thanks for sharing!

4P : Product,Place,Price & Promotion.

Exchange points? Feel free to PM me.

Target points : 27000 points. (Achieved!!!)

New target points : 30000 points.

在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人。
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Old 20-03-2016, 09:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -43 / Power: 0
SexMuffin is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Maybe someone can post an uncensored version of this movie. This movie has lost it's authenticity without the nudity. Or maybe the actresses refused to be filmed nude. The producers of this movie should had made a decision to go with other actresses if they refused to be filmed nude. Shame on them! It's like having sex with the private parts and nipples covered. I'm disappointed at this movie!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1