The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 16
Sexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond repute
Question JB MP/Spa Chiongsters.... what should we do if kenna detained during raid

I was thinking what if 1 day while chionging JB MP or spa in the middle enforcers are having raid? Any bros (touch wood) experienced before? From information gathered from the OKTs, there are three groups of enforcers that will raid these joints i.e anti-vice, narcotics team and immigration. For vice-related industry, normally are anti-vice and immigration are the main. From the information gathered, it depends on the scale of the raid and which team takes the lead. If it is anti-vice, their target are the girls and the boss, which some negotiation will take place behind the scene. Customers will be released after they have clear the place and bring back the girls. For immigration related raid, on top of the SOP, some customers will be brought to police station to make statement and depends on the severity and needs, some of the identities of the customers will be recorded and may become the witnesses. For bigger joints as the number of enforcers participate would be large, therefore it is a SOP and just follows. Some small MP joints would be totally different story, it is up to enforcer team. Any bros (touch wood once again) kenna before can share the sexperience and what if caught red... handed while raid is being conducting?

Sexrider's Incomplete but Common Batam Cheonging List
Very old info, don't click!
Old 22-02-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 16
Sexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: JB MP/Spa Chiongsters.... what should we do if kenna detained during raid

Just a reminder, JB chiongsters please be alert: it's quite windy starting yesterday, probably will last about 1 week.

Sexrider's Incomplete but Common Batam Cheonging List
Very old info, don't click!
Old 22-02-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!
Re: JB MP/Spa Chiongsters.... what should we do if kenna detained during raid

You can read the experience of one samster who happen to be present during a drug raid.

https://sbf.net.nz/showt...05876&page=106
Old 22-02-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!

I repost his story again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoVito View Post
Since many bros pm want to know more..... I shall share my experience.

My manager frequently visit YeLaiXiang ktv every week because he quite close to one of the mamasans. Sometimes I follow him on his visit. As usual one weekday we both drop in to the ktv. It happen to be the birthday of the mamasan and she had a party going on in one of the rooms. We were invited into the room which already party in full swing with lots of liquor free flow. About 30+ people inside and many already drunk or high..... some of the girls also naked or in various state of undress too. But I can see some high is not because of the liquor but from the pills and powder. We were offered too but we declined as drugs is not my scene. Suay suay that night there was a raid at the ktv..... and inside our room was pills and powder which was seized.

Party over and we were all brought back to the police station and put inside the holding cell. One by one we were led out for urine sample and then interview. Next day we were all transfered to the Simpang Renggam centre. As we fail to turn up for work..... our company people sent search party for us as my manager is a relative of the company owner and precious to them. Somehow they manage to trace us to the Simpang Renggam centre. They engage lawyers to get us released but it was not easy as we were only released on the 5th day. We heard from the lawyers reason given was that investigation was still in progress and results of our urine test result need 5 days for the lab to confirm. It came back as negative so our lawyers could press for our early release. But we still had to post bail and report back to the investigator 2 weeks later.
Old 24-02-2019, 04:03 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dun play play with drugs or party with junkies..... even you dun touch those stuff but suay suay can oso be drag into the net.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1