The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 25-09-2016, 03:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 11
yangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
I'll be there on 1/10.
im going on about 16
:>>>
Old 25-09-2016, 04:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by yangyang77 View Post
im going on about 16
I happen to be going on 16/10 also. Probably with 1 or 2 fellow bro here.
Old 25-09-2016, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Dun anyhow use lubricants on condoms, as unsuitable ones may cause the condom to break. Best just buy a water based gel lube at the pharmacy, n play safe. Won't cost too much, n will be much better than the anxiety of seeing your cap break in the WL pussy..
Thank you for your good advise.I am constantly watching out on my condoms and will never stinge on such. If there is a chance to link up with you,i hope to show you how the massage cream is like to get a feel of it,especially its refine oily texture. I am quite surprise it doesnt dry up easy like lubricants which usually leaves behind a sticky feel. To be honest,base on a recent physical experience,this...

...seems to work better than....this...

from my most recent trip

The girls do feel a bit painful on the above and practically no pain with the oily massage cream. According the girls,the above causes more friction. Do note that its not use on their pussies,hehehe...

*there's no right or wrong here,just the most suitable according to circumstances.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 25-09-2016, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandfather View Post

thanks bro, i thot place look very familiar....
I like that place and i am going back there for their food in my future trips...

If i am to bring the girls there to eat,must make sure they were properly dressed. Its vegetarian,so it should be edible for them (no pork no lard or such). I think the food may be meant for the students there,hence they were kept at affordable pricing. About 32.5k rupiah for a 3 person meal,hehehe...

Quote:
Thus is Batam, not Bangkok or Singapore. Hotels don't ask for girls id.
Its really hard to find any hotel in Batam that ask for a guest's ID if they were to be going there to be looking for someone. When i see your message,i start reviewing which hotel/s in Batam has ever ask guest for ID before...i really couldnt recall any that does.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 25-09-2016, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

We are coming to the end of September, bronono where is your Sept fr? Are you waiting for me, so can post right after mine. Lol. Looking forward to yours thou.
Old 25-09-2016, 04:58 PM
Samster

tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Its really hard to find any hotel in Batam that ask for a guest's ID if they were to be going there to be looking for someone. When i see your message,i start reviewing which hotel/s in Batam has ever ask guest for ID before...i really couldnt recall any that does.
Yup, simply because they don't. Let's hope it stay this way..

Thus brings something to my mind..

Rather than worrying about girls not being able to get to your room, another thing you should worry about is hotel staff divulging information about you or opening doors to your room for visitors they know is your companion (includes booking girls) and assume you will be fine with then doing so.

Case in point..

A certain bro here is surprised that I rang him up in his room on one of his private trip. And kept asking me how I knew he's in that hotel and even to the extend of the room he's staying in.

Another incident relating to the second scenario.. is I read over here one. Bro happens to be out while his girl goes back to joint to change clothes due to extension of booking. When she's back, the hotel staff opened the room for her to enter the room. Granted, the hotel staff may have known that thus girl is the bro's companion. But, what if this girl is dishonest? Clean up any valuable then leave, pretending never ever came back before? This may be a bit far fetch. But, being in a foreign land, always assume things that might screw up, will screw up.

Last edited by tomcat007; 25-09-2016 at 06:10 PM.
Old 25-09-2016, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 12
WhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Is it common for batam girls to not like using condoms? I bao a girl overnight from bunga and she keep asking me not to use condom... First time with her... GFE was awesome though, cuddled the whole night sleeping!
Old 25-09-2016, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhereGotTime View Post
Is it common for batam girls to not like using condoms? I bao a girl overnight from bunga and she keep asking me not to use condom... First time with her... GFE was awesome though, cuddled the whole night sleeping!
Usually, the only reason why they insist on condom is fear of getting pregnant, rather than contracting any disease. My last syt strongly insist so, because of this reason as she had not taken injection to prevent pregnancy.

Then, there are those, who insist on condoms for the right reason. But, after the long periods of working in this line, or after the countless customers they had, shortly they also relent on this line of defence. This is the case of one of my young milf from Indah2 (subsequently Tulip). I first booked her when she's 2 weeks in the job. Did everything satisfactorily, including the condom part which I always test the girls in order to determine if i will rtf them. When I next booked her 7 months later, this no condom no fuck rule is gone. Maybe they are conditioned by the many customers, out maybe they also realize fucking a rubber also not that shiok. Lol..

This testing that I do is also instrumental to me always changing girls (most don't insist on condom) and getting me labeled as chap chye (mixed vegetables, their lingo for guys who always change booking girls).
Old 25-09-2016, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
... originally posted upside down...
Thanks for the correction.
Think I need a new pair of glasses.

This joint have the same setting like Princess Salon.
But not sure that there are under the same mgmt.
Old 25-09-2016, 06:26 PM
Samster

Girls at Bunga usually are quite experienced in this line, including those "new" girls they had. New in this case means new to the joint/Batam, not new to this trade.

I had my first silicon breast in Batam in this joint too, recently.
Old 25-09-2016, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubbyteddies View Post
Heading to batam ard the later middle part of next mth with a few male friends,i hv a few questions. It's our first time there,so we'd like to settle ourselves down on basic accommodation,transportation and of possible,some basic mongering area we can go to.

1. How much roughly do i need to budget for a 3d2n in btm? Let's say we're hopeful for some kinky massages with happy ending & getting a girl for company through our nites? No pubs,no ktv,maybe a hot sauna spa during one of our days.

2. I'm need a place to hit the sack for 2 nights,looking at hotel that is hopeful more centralise to getting girls & perhaps some shopping. Anyplace to recommend?

3. What are the better available means of transport to travel on the island for first timer?

4. Any other things to take note for first timer? Or anything a newbie should avoid?

Any help would be appreciated. Thx all in advance.
1. Bring along about $600. This should be sufficient for ferry, hotel, 2 booking girls, meals, 2 massage with ++. No ktv, no pubs, o freelancers.

2. Formosa Hotel. Will cost about $50++ for weekends. It's central to nightlife, shopping and booking joints. Nearby City Central Hotel, Lovinna Inn. Cost $30++, but around the same vicinity as Formosa.

3. You're not alone in the trip, hence a taxi will be most efficient to share cost. Booking a taxi for entire day will cost about 300,000rp per day (after negotiation). But, this will negate your bargaining power at booking joints as the commission these joints pussy to the taxi drivers comes from you. These commission ranges from 100,000rp to add much as 300,000rp.
Old 25-09-2016, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempterYee View Post
Where's this place?
It's call......

I found the below link on Nono's btm food list frm his signature 4 u.

https://sbf.net.nz/showpo...ostcount=29313
Old 25-09-2016, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhereGotTime View Post
I had countless of time, gals offering raw sex with me, from bunga, memory, newberry, indah2, tulip, MM, Sedona, gals from club to morena joints (comes to a point where my penis is touching their bottom lips) but never did I willingly wanted to because of 2 reasons. 1. I wana stay alive 2. I wana cheong more.
Old 25-09-2016, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 12
WhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Usually, the only reason why they insist on condom is fear of getting pregnant, rather than contracting any disease. My last syt strongly insist so, because of this reason as she had not taken injection to prevent pregnancy.

Then, there are those, who insist on condoms for the right reason. But, after the long periods of working in this line, or after the countless customers they had, shortly they also relent on this line of defence. This is the case of one of my young milf from Indah2 (subsequently Tulip). I first booked her when she's 2 weeks in the job. Did everything satisfactorily, including the condom part which I always test the girls in order to determine if i will rtf them. When I next booked her 7 months later, this no condom no fuck rule is gone. Maybe they are conditioned by the many customers, out maybe they also realize fucking a rubber also not that shiok. Lol..

This testing that I do is also instrumental to me always changing girls (most don't insist on condom) and getting me labeled as chap chye (mixed vegetables, their lingo for guys who always change booking girls).
Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
I had countless of time, gals offering raw sex with me, from bunga, memory, newberry, indah2, tulip, MM, Sedona, gals from club to morena joints (comes to a point where my penis is touching their bottom lips) but never did I willingly wanted to because of 2 reasons. 1. I wana stay alive 2. I wana cheong more.
Thanks bros tomcat and fde83 for your feedback! Hmm since this is my maiden trip to cheonging in Batam, I was rather taken aback by the disregard for safe sex from the WL that I engaged and from your comments, I presume that this attitude is prevalent among the average WL in Batam? Would you say that these girls are at a higher risk for STDs or even HIV compared to the WLs plying their trade in SG? I do practice sex with condom, but that is not 100% risk free...
Old 26-09-2016, 02:37 AM
Samster

What we think and what we say is not important. Always remember to put on that piece of rubber when you engage paid sex.

Missed the second part of "would you say...". What makes you think that WLs selling in GL legal house are absolutely safe? I used to frequent Ah Ping (Thai house, very well-known for her bbbj service) until suddenly she kena sent back for std. Had the scare of my life then.. lol.. Mr session with her are always double session and only bbbj nia, no fuck. Since then, even bj also use condom. (That's why I have so many condoms in my room when a fellow bro came visit me).

Last edited by tomcat007; 26-09-2016 at 07:49 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1