The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2012, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: "The Oracle of GL" n his twisted Knickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
i shall now leave it to all the samsters to draw their own conclusions on the "Oracle of GL" wif his knickers rightfully twisted in knot...

Good night to u...Alejandro88 r is it Green Lantern r is it Royal.Chimp r is it.....????
Virtual world will produce Virtual hero. This is their form of escapism.

Let's not feed the troll by allowing him to go on...
Old 23-05-2012, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold
Re: Words of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Seule la bonne volonte l'emportent.

Wise words indeed.
what does it mean? can't seem to google for this phrase le.
Old 23-05-2012, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Thumbs down SMLee is just a prop to Omnia!!! No Substance at all!

Hahahaha!! I know this blardy blur fuck has limited vocab! The only word he knows how to use is TROLL when he ran out of ammunition to defend himself! This is a classic example of a blardy kettle calling a pot black!!! What a shame! What a nonsense joker he is!!!

Dun evade the topic of discussion, so are you gonna RTF An Ni to show you are a hero or you are nothing more than only a keyboard hero and a coward in GL?? I dare you to fuck her!!! Or u are just another prop which compliments Omnia??

Go on and continue to be Omnia's prop ya?!! Go on and continue to argue for the sake of trying in vain to get back at me ya??! Go on and continue to remind yourself and Omnia to stop engaging in a confrontation with me ya but ended up coming in here to make a mockery of yourself!

Hey Old fogey, can you come up with something more interesting for me to sparr with you arh?? OMFG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Virtual world will produce Virtual hero. This is their form of escapism.

Let's not feed the troll by allowing him to go on...

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.

Last edited by Alejandro88; 23-05-2012 at 01:04 PM.
Old 23-05-2012, 12:57 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: Wake up Mr Old Fogey!!

Hey old fogey, say whatever you want, as I have told your bud, Omnia that he or you cannot change those facts I have pointed up in my previous posts!

You can continue your sore loser traits here as it does not really bother me at all! Wahahaha!!!

As I mentioned many times, I dun need to prove what I claimed is hearsay or whatever! One does not need to be a rocket scientist to figure it up themselves.

I shall leave it to the rest of the samsters to decide for themselves as they are old & mature enuff to decide for themselves. However, I can't say the same for you, as you still exhibit strong symptom of a man suffering from Dementia Praecox wor! Paiseh to tickle your anger nerve once again wor! haha! I love every minute of it when I notice your blood are boiling and about to hit the roof! Wahahahahahaha!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
You can tell her symptoms by hearsay from other person...very impressive.

From your reply, we all know how ignorant you are and thank you for confirming.

If you have no valid point to make, hurling insult won't make you the champion. It will only bring out your man-child characteristics

All your claims is like your Bentley ..........or maybe i should say they are Fairy tale.

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 23-05-2012, 12:58 PM
Samster

shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold
Re: SMLee is just a prop to Omnia!!! No Substance at all!

alamak, quite a turn off with all the bickering.

we should all be cautious and also not spread stuff to other people. so be cautious...
Old 23-05-2012, 01:00 PM
Samster

<deleted repeated post>
Old 23-05-2012, 06:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Hearsay with a capital H !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
...this is blatant pure HEARSAY...plain n simple......
Postings in SBF should be on the basis of own FRs/experiences etc. Everyone should speak up for himself - nothing to be afraid/scared - if true. HEARSAY/ Spreading of blatant lies/malicious rumours - especially breaking rice bowls of WLs should not be allowed. Sammyboyfor/moderators - for your attention / necessary actions please. Wishing all a nice day. Cheers.
Old 23-05-2012, 08:39 PM
Samster

Not exactly a blatant attack!

This is not a blatant lies/malicious attack per se. A samster here saw a pink growth/bump in the WL pussy and also because of the WL past (may be present as well) sexual behavior which justified me blowing the whistle to warn samsters. I have no ill intention towards this WL and all samsters can continue to support her if they thought what I said earlier is inaccurate. And there is nothing to be afraid of if she in fact is not suffering from any STD or STD related disease.

I shall rest my case.

Good luck to all and cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Postings in SBF should be on the basis of own FRs/experiencesetc. Everyone should speak up for himself- nothing to be afraid/scared - if true. HEARSAY/ Spreading of blatant lies/malicious rumours - especially breaking rice bowlsof WLs should not be allowed. Sammyboyfor/moderators - for your attention / necessary actions please.Wishing all a nice day. Cheers.

Old 23-05-2012, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of
Re: Not exactly a blatant attack!

An Ni is resting because of her menses.
I spoke to her about the allegations of doing raw.
She is absolutely upset and distraught that such a person is out there to harm her, and she have no way to prove it.
The allegations, if I read correctly, was based on your so called "bruddars" confessions to doing raw with An Ni. You yourself have not seen it or experience it with your own eyes. If this is not hearsay, then what is it?
You will reap what you sow.
From hearsay also.. I heard that you are a first class asshole.....hearsay only hoh. so don't get angry.
Old 23-05-2012, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 13
pangsc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hearsay with a capital H !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Postings in SBF should be on the basis of own FRs/experiences etc. Everyone should speak up for himself - nothing to be afraid/scared - if true. HEARSAY/ Spreading of blatant lies/malicious rumours - especially breaking rice bowls of WLs should not be allowed. Sammyboyfor/moderators - for your attention / necessary actions please. Wishing all a nice day. Cheers.
Very well said and completely logical! I support your view 200%.
Old 23-05-2012, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!
Re: Not exactly a blatant attack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
An Ni is resting because of her menses.
I spoke to her about the allegations of doing raw.
She is absolutely upset and distraught that such a person is out there to harm her, and she have no way to prove it.
The allegations, if I read correctly, was based on your so called "bruddars" confessions to doing raw with An Ni. You yourself have not seen it or experience it with your own eyes. If this is not hearsay, then what is it?
You will reap what you sow.
From hearsay also.. I heard that you are a first class asshole.....hearsay only hoh. so don't get angry.
his bruddars confessions to doing raw with her got get any std?if dun have,i tink someone out to harm her which is no good.bro,you are right.
Old 23-05-2012, 09:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -285 / Power: 0
Nan Hong Gui Nan Hong Gui Nan Hong Gui
Re: L16h6

chim lol but fun reading ha ha
Old 23-05-2012, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!

If the person can say sorry,I tink all samster will be glad.
Old 24-05-2012, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 17
czhsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyczhsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

After upping Vivi yesterday and Apple give me cfm look while driving away, I just had to go up Apple today when some HC tip a samster give me did not pan out today afternoon.

I hereby daringly predict that Apple will be the Ang Pai of the house, although I have little experience in this house. I also predict that 1654 customers will be flocking to other houses, as I am. With the likes of Apple and Vivi, 1606 will be a powerhouse for some time to come.

If only 54's current batch had the calibre of this crop of 1606 batch...

The way Apple rode me today... her overall performance reminded me of 1654 Xiao Xue...

To reconcile the arguments in this thread...

I say... Let's all keep the fucking alive and post about the best fucks we have in Geylang. What say you samsters?
Old 24-05-2012, 03:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Hahahaha!! I know this blardy blur fuck has limited vocab! The only word he knows how to use is TROLL when he ran out of ammunition to defend himself! This is a classic example of a blardy kettle calling a pot black!!! What a shame! What a nonsense joker he is!!!

Dun evade the topic of discussion, so are you gonna RTF An Ni to show you are a hero or you are nothing more than only a keyboard hero and a coward in GL?? I dare you to fuck her!!! Or u are just another prop which compliments Omnia??

Go on and continue to be Omnia's prop ya?!! Go on and continue to argue for the sake of trying in vain to get back at me ya??! Go on and continue to remind yourself and Omnia to stop engaging in a confrontation with me ya but ended up coming in here to make a mockery of yourself!

Hey Old fogey, can you come up with something more interesting for me to sparr with you arh?? OMFG!
Thank you for proving your childish nature. That phrase sound so familiar when we were in school.

Let me guess. Exam is over thus you have so much free time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1