The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2024, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
bantex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L8h43

Exact experience with G18, had to extend cause of the foreplay.

I'm fine but not gonna extend everytime for Cat60

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Rtf g18

Yes, very likely anyone who booked her will need to book 2 sessions (that is why I don't rtf her so often).

But having 2 sessions does have its merit (will elaborate later). So here I my ratings

Face: 7.5/10
Body: 7.5/10 (not slim, not fat)
Service : 9/10 this is where she excel. Give sensual balls licking, AR and then bbbj. And the whole balls licking and AR took like 10 to 15min. After the whole deed ks done, she is wet. So I take my chance to eat her abalone. But as expected, within 5min the be rang. So I extended.
FJ: 9/10 by the time I am ready to fuck her, my rod is really stiff. Her pussy quite tight ba. Not sure why some people say loose. Maybe she clench her CB muscles when I entering. Anyway, I fuck her deep and hard.. Till she was moaning quite loudly. And within 10min of pumping her I surrendered my solders 😁.

Overall​ I think once in a while indulge is ok. You won't be rushing to cum. But if only okt can give 45min rates, that would be best
Old 24-01-2024, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

no 18 vs no 19, overall who is better ?
Old 24-01-2024, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 17
cueball deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycueball deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
no 18 vs no 19, overall who is better ?
Defo No 18 for service. No 19 only if you prefer more petite. G16 is a good option too. If you happen to see log book, the numbers don't lie. Hehe.
Old 24-01-2024, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cueball View Post
Defo No 18 for service. No 19 only if you prefer more petite. G16 is a good option too. If you happen to see log book, the numbers don't lie. Hehe.
I do agree G16 has her own pool of supporters as well... but in terms of comfort level and GFE, i think G18 is still a better choice for most ppl.... den again, diff ppl have diff taste...
Old 24-01-2024, 08:07 PM
Samster

desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

Quote:
upz you. no.18 can speak french ? ermm how does G16 looks/figure like, speak french ?
Old 25-01-2024, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
upz you. no.18 can speak french ? ermm how does G16 looks/figure like, speak french ?
This is very subjective.... it all depends on the connection between you and her.... actually all of them can speak french but depend if they want to speak or not....
Old 28-01-2024, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
This is very subjective.... it all depends on the connection between you and her.... actually all of them can speak french but depend if they want to speak or not....
true also. any bros here tried before no.16 ? heard not bad.
Old 15-02-2024, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 1
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster

843 g16 - tip
This girl has the most well rounded package I've seen so far, looks, tits, ass, good grasp of English, attention to detail, good acting and service. Best fuck of 2023/24 so far.

There was a bro before me, OKT said wait 20 mins, I thought ok, just wait, maybe the guy will shoot fast and it will be less of a wait. Turned out not to be the case as I waited the full 20 mins, I was about to find out why.

Saw her coming down the stairs in an orange spaghetti strap without bra and denim skirt, didn't look like much, macam maid going out on Sunday. She held my hand to go up to the room. Stepped into a nicely decorated room with soft red lighting and those galaxy plus disco light effects displaying on the ceiling with soft English lounge music playing out of a bassy speaker on her drawer. The bedsheet was a nice felt texture, think she bought that herself.

Clothes off revealed C man made breasts which were semi hard. She was about 155cm with a nice round ass and the slightest of tummies. Her English was relatively good, peppered with singlish occasionally. She guided me to the shower and told me to watch my step as the shower floor was slightly raised (someone must have fell inside before lol). Shower was relatively thorough, she will gently soap your body arms, legs (not many WL do you, they usually just do a quick soaping of your nipples, chest, back and call it a day). She even offered her facial wash (2 full pumps of it! I told her no need so much) when she noticed I was washing my face. She then offered a kiss in the shower while rubbing her tits against my body, felt heavenly. While i was ascending DFKing in the shower, she lowered herself to give a 10s BBBJ, my goodness.

Dried off and lay in bed waiting for her to finish. She used her hairdryer in blower mode to dry her body and dried mine too while i was lying in bed. She came to bed and it felt like meeting a long lost lover. She said she would take care of me baby, straight DFK side by side, then she turned around with her ass facing me while giving me a BJ, I was already controlling the urge to shoot as I slipped fingers into her wet pussy. She then transitioned to BBBJ peppered with exclamations of darling and baby 😂 which almost sounded genuine. I was enjoying so much while fondling her breasts and body I didn't realise she had already slipped on a condom with her mouth at some point. The BJ was hard and violent and I could feel it through the condom.

She then mounted for cowgirl and you know the saying, put some weight into it to signify, give it your all, she did, with her entire body weight crashing up and down onto my cock and groin. She also mixed in some hand holding and body rocking with her entire weight forwards and backwards on my cock. She then exclaimed in between moans, I think you fuck me, I thought so too and we rolled into missionary where the pounding continued. She was using her body from underneath to ram into my cock. I hardly had to do anything. All this while she was grabbing my body, running her nails all over my back, burying her face in my neck, DFKing, rubbing her boobs on my body in between the oh darling, baby and oh my god.

I only lasted these two positions and released, she knew it and grabbed my entire body and cock with her arms and pussy. I just lay there with my cock in her pussy and her arms wrapped around me for a good minute or so. Disengaged and she immediately pulled me in for bed cuddles buying her face in my chest. We lay there for about a few minutes before she helped to remove the condom and clean up. She then got some waxy massage cream and proceeded to give me a thigh and leg massage while chatting. She massaged until buzzer sounded and we went to wash up together. She attempted to blow dry my feet with the hair dryer as I was putting on my socks but I told her no need LOL.

Goodbye kiss at the door before I staggered down the stairs and out the door. This girl is hardworking, pleasant looking and is wild in bed.
Old 20-02-2024, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 16
arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!

After reading the bro above fr on G16 I was curious and decided to try her.
Pick her from the sofa but she gimme the sian face I thinking gg $60 throw longkang alr.

Went up the stairs with her in front. Went to the room and when the door close. I was in for a surprise 😮 her gfe suddenly turn on max. Smiling and hugging me like those long distance bf gf relationship long time see once.

Undressed and went shower and she was very playful. Will rub against your dick with her butt and grind grind. Then suddenly stop and tip toe and want you to kiss her. PSE>GFE instantly lol she quite short so had to really bend down to kiss her while she clings on to my neck and try to balance on tiptoes. Then change mode again suddenly gimme a naughty grin and went down bbj. GFE>PSE. Couldn’t tahan alr so told her enough of shower and wanted to head to the bed for main action. Her bbj suction was pretty strong and made the dickhead so sensitive that fj lasted a mere 10mins. During fj she will hug like koala bear and keep moaning and grind her hips to get more contact.

When session end she will walk you down the stairs and sneak in a quick kiss before asking you not to forget her. How to forget? xD

Overall would say that her service was comparable to the Thai wls of old before covid. Would want to get a longer session next time with her 👍🏻
Old 22-02-2024, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 7
mao007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Thanks for recommending girl 18 at Lorong 8 house 43 , she is the best in the house now and one of the best in cat 60 in whole area
Already i have 2 sessions with her since last Saturday
Nature communication : good english and Chinese, likes to talk
Looks Body 8/10 long height and nice figure
Boobs 9/10 nice shape will not comment on natural or enhanced
Bbbj 9/10 very good had to request her to stop to avoid cum in mouth
Ar 8/10 very tempting and teasing
Shower 7/10 good after f uck directly told to come and help me without hesitation
Rtf : yes definitely 100% will meet her once a week for sometime
3some : when asked she is ok to do with her friend girl number 14 even for 30 minutes
Old 27-02-2024, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fangy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I always go to this house nowadays. Lorong 8 almost always got parking space available. Don’t bother to try other lorongs..
Just see whichever girl is available at that time.
Spectacles uncle is friendly.
Old 28-02-2024, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 6
laogao6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlaogao6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried
G2

Caught her on a bad day, the whole process sibei sop.

Can tell she abit not in the service mood. Was told she’s here about 6 months.

Entire session no eye contact, even during convo. Switching position give one black face.

I thot I pissed her off, I even asked her if I said anything or do anything that offends her. She say no wor, then likely she just bad mood lo, no idea. Cannot touch or lick clit I can understand, cause some girls don’t like. Fine

But one thing that puzzles me, if no kissing allowed, then make me rinse mouth for what sia?

Face got acne scar and abit pigmentation. Can tell she cover with make up. But overall to be fair not ugly.

Figure not skinny, but also not fat la.
fake boobs can feel silicon.

Once session completes, she chiong to bath and close the door with me waiting outside. I haven even enter. Then now im just standing outside awkward lo.

Overall session quite underwhelming. So underwhelming until I walk to 0819 find my regular for round 2 just so I can end on a happier note.

Okt very friendly, but still can’t make this session better for me.

In conclusion, maybe I should stick to those tested and proven good FR and avoid finding undiscovered gems

Edit: now that I think about it. I think I might have accidentally pissed her off by accidentally hitting her face when I took my watch off while she’s blowing me. I apologized btw. It was like a light accidental bump, not the blue black bruise kind.
Old 28-02-2024, 05:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold

It's been quite sometime I been back to L843. Was driving by GL and tot of going L843 to take a look. Remember most talk about is 16, 18, 19. Cos last min feel horny don't want the hassle of going thru FL1 choosing girl, choosing timing etc.

So lucky got 1 parking lot at Lor 8. Just park and go H43 see see.

Went in the OKT was friendly, saw in tank alot of ladies, but only saw 19 avail. Paid $60 and was led to room.

19 was friendly also, keep smiling and asking how was my day, have I eaten, and later she let me eat her. Giggling.

Shower was sop no special action.
Dried up went to bed, DFK was served, cathbathing was simple, bbbj was ok. Bbbj, came up dfk and went down bbbj again and again. Bbbj was not the best but she was tirelessly sucking on my half limped cock. Not on form that day or really old man liao, couldn't maintain a hard on for long. I ask her she tired or not, but she still gives me a smiley face and say no, commented my cock was delicious. ��

Told her I hungry liao, ask her to lay down while I gave her a 20mins tongue lashing. (In between the bell rang and I extended) she still pointed to the spot, and ask me to lick here. Hahaha. Think she came cos the water was all over my face when she uses her pussy to rub on me.

After I went up and kisses her, letting her taste her own cum and she lick my nose, lips clean. Did not manage to do fj tho, just in miss and CG position grinding for 5 mins then I cum. Feel the warm wet pussy grinding, excited and cum.

Still got 5mins+ on the clock, and she insisted on gently massage me, till bell rang and go for shower.

Have not tried 16, or 18 yet but I would really consider on rtf for 19. Pretty face, dark skin, Petite 155cm(she said). And slight tummy roll and scar cos given birth before . Overall would still consider a RTFable bonk. A good choice to drive in lorong 8 indeed.
Old 28-02-2024, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fangy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I think I need to pop by this Friday 😆
Will provide FR if I can find the time (and excuse). Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
It's been quite sometime I been back to L843. Was driving by GL and tot of going L843 to take a look. Remember most talk about is 16, 18, 19. Cos last min feel horny don't want the hassle of going thru FL1 choosing girl, choosing timing etc.

So lucky got 1 parking lot at Lor 8. Just park and go H43 see see.

Went in the OKT was friendly, saw in tank alot of ladies, but only saw 19 avail. Paid $60 and was led to room.

19 was friendly also, keep smiling and asking how was my day, have I eaten, and later she let me eat her. Giggling.

Shower was sop no special action.
Dried up went to bed, DFK was served, cathbathing was simple, bbbj was ok. Bbbj, came up dfk and went down bbbj again and again. Bbbj was not the best but she was tirelessly sucking on my half limped cock. Not on form that day or really old man liao, couldn't maintain a hard on for long. I ask her she tired or not, but she still gives me a smiley face and say no, commented my cock was delicious. ��

Told her I hungry liao, ask her to lay down while I gave her a 20mins tongue lashing. (In between the bell rang and I extended) she still pointed to the spot, and ask me to lick here. Hahaha. Think she came cos the water was all over my face when she uses her pussy to rub on me.

After I went up and kisses her, letting her taste her own cum and she lick my nose, lips clean. Did not manage to do fj tho, just in miss and CG position grinding for 5 mins then I cum. Feel the warm wet pussy grinding, excited and cum.

Still got 5mins+ on the clock, and she insisted on gently massage me, till bell rang and go for shower.

Have not tried 16, or 18 yet but I would really consider on rtf for 19. Pretty face, dark skin, Petite 155cm(she said). And slight tummy roll and scar cos given birth before . Overall would still consider a RTFable bonk. A good choice to drive in lorong 8 indeed.
Old 29-02-2024, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
han2boi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L08H43G12

Face: 6/10. Milf. But she smiles alot and intense eye contact during bj haha

Body: 5/10. Milf. Brown skinned. Slightly chubby.

Boob: 6/10. Original B-cup. Saggy but good nipples to suck.

Shower action: 6/10. Like what the other bros mentioned, long time in the shower action. But at least got action of hj, licking, kissing la.

Gfe: 5/10. Nah, can't really remember any chit chats.

BJ: 7/10. Plus points for BBBJ and eye contact. But sucked abit too hard and can feel teeth ooof.

Pussy: 5/10. No comments.

FJ: 5/10. Not my type of body. Wrong choice on my end. Cowgirl abit heavy. Doggy she taller than me.

Overall a flat 5. Not compatible. Won't be back for her and I think she knows it haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1