The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 03-06-2017, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

anyone around tomorrow going go go?
Old 03-06-2017, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Entertainment Establishments Closing Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Seriously i didn't know there is this 2am law? does it apply to every pub and club?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis85 View Post
A lot of clubs now close by 2am already.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Just like SG, various time for various licenses issued.
The standard has always being 2am closing ever since Thaksin came into power long time ago.
What makes people think Bangkok bars and pubs still open until dawn like the good old days?
With the exception of after hours discos as bribes are paid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar21 View Post
Haha! The country/golf club massage place. Dam hilarious.
Oh you read the Jakarta thread?
I'm sure you know the whole story.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 03-06-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 0
manahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Arriving Suva airport this Sunday night with 7 days R&R to waste. ETA @ 10.30pm
Not sure whether to proceed straight to Pattaya or stay 1 night in BKK then proceed to Pattaya the next day. My concern is the late arrival time and whether cheong places will still be open by the time I check into hotel.
Old 03-06-2017, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manahara View Post
Arriving Suva airport this Sunday night with 7 days R&R to waste. ETA @ 10.30pm
Not sure whether to proceed straight to Pattaya or stay 1 night in BKK then proceed to Pattaya the next day. My concern is the late arrival time and whether cheong places will still be open by the time I check into hotel.
Depends on the immigration queue. It took me 1 hour to get out. For example, yesterday i arrived at 8pm. Didnt get to Thong lor till 10pm. Places are still open and busy around midnight so your good.
Old 03-06-2017, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar21 View Post
Haha! The country/golf club massage place. Dam hilarious.
glad u enjoyed the fr bro;

eh wait...the above was meant to be a compliment right ?
Old 04-06-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Haha so fierce! Actually gals in crazy house can be, well, crazy. Out of 10 crazy house gals I've bonked, at least 7 sat on me raw
hahaha i know right. well, i'm always the safe cheongster,

so, the moral of the story is, unless it's your gf or wife, dun do raw.
Old 04-06-2017, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
zzzounds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Arriving Monday night. Wonder what time I will get out of the airport lol.
Old 04-06-2017, 06:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 0
manahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
Depends on the immigration queue. It took me 1 hour to get out. For example, yesterday i arrived at 8pm. Didnt get to Thong lor till 10pm. Places are still open and busy around midnight so your good.
Are you still in BKK? I have decided to stay tonight in BKK and proceed to Pattaya tomorrow. My hotel for tonight is Nana Hotel in soi 4 and I have booked the LK Empress for my stay in Pattaya. Hopefully there will still be places opened when I arrive tonight.
Old 04-06-2017, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Part 1 of 3
Ok.. now i am writing FR troughout my 8days trip including Phuket & BKK in the airport while i still can remember.

##PHUKET##
I was so disappointed when the girl i invited to go phuket togther with me suddenly cant made it. Knew this girl through FB but later on I did see her in bkk.. So the first Night, my first time to bangla road, enter almost all Agogo.. Sealon Agg is somthing like Crazy house, where the girl fully naked and i can fingering her & suck her boobs. But this club is very pushy for lady drink. Overall the girls look does not on pair with bkk. BTW, the barfine rate & ST rate is crazy.. I was quoted by a stunning girl 1.5k Barfine & 3.5k ST. Obviously i declined. I like Harem the most,all the girl is naked and it is the only bar i feel the quality can match bkk quality. The girl i had is from bkk and she is friendly and not pushy for lady drink.. She got average look but perfect body just like anime's body. Too bad she is tired and not interested to ST.I feel Harem got the most luxurious & clean environment too.

2nd Day, as I had to visit the island alone and the weather is really bad.. thunder storm raining.. feel life threatening when ridding the boat. Night time, bangla road again, this time visited Club.. Among all, i was amazed with illuzion club sound and lighting.. Feel very up standards like bkk, they hire Ah Mo DJ & Dancer. Around 12am, many FL start floaded in the club.. Hooked up one of the FL and was quoted 2k till morning. Agreed but i informed her that I have to travel to Bkk on next day early morning.. Overall the service & FJ is very good.. Allow Bbbj & DFK. She is from bkk.. Gave her extra 300baht for taxi as my resort is quite far from bangla.

##BANGKOK##
Next day, arrived bkk. Visited addict Massage, picked one look cute.. got piano massage, do not allow DFK average FJ.2.4k damage. Night time meet the girl that put aeroplane on my phuket trip.. She look good in real but little bit more chubby. We had wonderful conversation and dinner. Nothing more. Next day, I had to redo my double eyelid surgery since it was still within warranty and i not so satisfied the result, the surgery is free.. Mentioned this as the next couple days I have the look like being punch by someone. That night just some shopping and rest in Room, no chiong any place.

Last edited by rahkshi007; 05-06-2017 at 01:30 PM.
Old 04-06-2017, 07:04 PM
Samster

rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Part 2 of 3

Next day night.. I feel better and decided Chiong Soi Cowboy. Overall still Baracca has the best looking girl. However, might be due to Crisis, the japanese no longer spend like a boss, they just enjoying beer than barfined the girls. Until 12am bacarra still full of girl to choose. Crazy House now does not allow screening, i am forced to get a drink before entering. So i am pissed off and dont even bother to enter. As I back to room.. Line Message one of the thermae girl i met previous trip. When she arrived, i was even happier as she now look slimmer and hotter than previous trip. I am amazed with her super fair and smooth skin + enchanted boobs. This time she is less shy and more talkative and the service is better than previous met. 2.5k damage

Next night, met a girl from thaifriendly. She seem those educated type, Very polite well manner girl. Working in office account related job. Had dinner togther and later on she bring me to visit night market.She hinted that she does not drinking as next day she had to work. Hence, Nothing special later on.

Next night, i supposed to met a bkk girl which i knew in JB. I had previous good experience with her. However, on our appontment day she super slow reply message and late. I was so pissed and ask her to fuck off. Chiong some of the agogo bar in Soi Cowboy, still same.. full of girl and those japanese no longer rush to barfine. Later on visit Thermae bar, same also full of Japanese, here they more willing to pay. But I wonder why some of the super pretty on does not deal and follow when japanese chat with her. Picked on of the very pretty looking girl, look like mix Ah Mo look. However, was quite disappointed with her sagging boob at just 23 years old young age. i guess this is the benefit of Agg where you can inspect carefully before choosing. FJ is robotic and does not allow DFK. 2.5k damage

Last edited by rahkshi007; 04-06-2017 at 10:18 PM.
Old 04-06-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster

Part 3 of 3.

My last 2 night in bkk. I was lazy to visit Nana Plaza as i cannot find single looker from there during my last trip. Moreover i did not hope to meet one of rainbow girl that i lied i did not come to bkk. During daytime i did some shopping and 4 face buddha praying.. and that time i was boring and shoot some message to few of my FB friends in bkk which i never met nor communicate before.. Surprisingly , one girl replied me. Asked and read her profile, basically she is full time model for those expo like motor show and model for photoshooting. We had few hour good chat through FB which made me sitting on the mall's bench more than window shopping. So i finally ask if i can meet her and she agreed.

As that week is Thaifex food expo and she had to work till dinner time. So we agreed to meet and dinner on a mall outside city area after she finished work. On that night, I was so stupid and underestimate the traffic in bkk. The weather is bad and it took me 2 hours+ to arrive the mall due to heavily jam + friday night + heavy rain. She waited till pissed off and went home.. I was scold by her not lisening and i keep apologies.. Around 30min of persuading, finally she agreed to meet me on the next night after she finished the expo work.
Since it will be late by that time and she need back home bath.. So we agreed to meet on RCA.

So on RCA, waited and finally saw her... real person look amazing, with super slim and small but tall body, face look like korean feel same as FB. First impression she was quite cold and not talkative as in FB chat. She decide to go for Onyx as she said most thai abandoned Route66 due to they are floaded with Farang & korean that always try to hook up with local. Entered the club, she knew that i theoretically cannot drink alcohol as it was just the 4th day of my surgery. But i insisted open bottle since i knew i can keep it as i will be back to bkk within a month. Benefit of having a local with you, we got pretty decent table at 2nd floor that has nice view and does not need to squeeze with other. Later on during the party, she changed her own money to small note 100baht (total 2500baht) and occasionally tipping the waitress. Soon we are treated like VIP..555. 1 hour later when both of us had some the alcohol kicks in, she turns into very talkative and glued on my body and dance, more body contact and touching allowed this time. Thanks to our neighbour table too, a group of girl tourist we combined our table and we had danced and played togther. That group of girls also thought that my girl is korean.. Few time i lose the game and she blocked me from drinking the shot (surgery) and she drank it for me. As onyx closed, we went fot supper, by this time she barely can walk properly and i only 30% drunk.

Around 2.30am, She brought me to the Foodgarden in Thonglor 8, damn inside got so many pretty girl (8-10 point celebrity model level) girl that supper there after the club close. But all of the pretty girls come with friend or group. After finished supper is time to say goodbye. But i invited her to stay with me as i think she can barely back to condo alone... surprisingly she agreed.. but i did inform that i had a early flight to catch. Back to the room had much more body contact and we have much quieter environment to talk. later on both of us fall to sleep. Next day as the alcohol effect gone, she gave me super good GFE and naughty stuff 555.. Hugging till last minute until i almost late to checkout the room. Insisted to see me ride on the taxi only she find another taxi. From beginning till end not talk money at all.

In conclusion, a lot things that i planned for this trip did not go well.it all depend on luck

Last edited by rahkshi007; 05-06-2017 at 01:36 PM.
Old 05-06-2017, 01:06 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

nice share
Old 05-06-2017, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Things dont always go as planned but sometimes the unexpected surprises are what we always remember in a trip/holiday. For your case it seems you had a pretty good time with that FB friend of yours and it would never have occured had things gone to plan for you.
Old 06-06-2017, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
BigC is Cool - loads of Potential
Will be in BKK from 8-12june, anybody wanna meet up plz PM and we can take it from there...
Old 06-06-2017, 02:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigC View Post
Will be in BKK from 8-12june, anybody wanna meet up plz PM and we can take it from there...
Walan eh do you have to spam 4 different threads to make the same announcement!?

Lately more and more comedians appear in Thailand threads.

Quote:
Today, 02:27 AM
Posted By BigC
Re: Chionging Kaki For BKK: June 2-12

Hi guys, will be in BKK from 8-12june, anybody wanna meet up plz PM and we can take from there...

Forum: The best of Thailand Today, 02:21 AM
Posted By BigC
Re: Travelling to BKK next week and need suggestion

Will be in BKK from 8-12june, anybody wanna meet up plz PM and we can take from there...

Forum: The best of Thailand Today, 02:20 AM
Posted By BigC
Will be in BKK from 8-12june, anybody wanna meet...

Forum: The best of Thailand Today, 02:04 AM
Posted By BigC
Re: Bangkok Travel Announcements Only (Please No Questions or Comments)

Will be in BKK from 8-12june, anybody wanna meet up plz PM and we can take from there...

Forum: International Field Reports 10-05-2017, 04:14 AM
Posted By BigC
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Hi Guys, any idea if Jakarta's nice and vice scene will be suspended during Ramadan?

Forum: The best of Thailand 12-01-2017, 12:41 PM
Posted By BigC
I'll be in Phuket from 27-30 Jan, let me know if...

I'll be in Phuket from 27-30 Jan, let me know if wanna meet or party together..

Forum: The best of Thailand 12-01-2017, 12:25 PM
Posted By BigC
I'll be in Phuket 27-30 Jan... I might be going...

I'll be in Phuket 27-30 Jan... I might be going with another friend... Let me know if any of you guys,wanna meet or party together...

Forum: International Field Reports 23-11-2016, 04:42 PM
Posted By BigC
Re: Jakarta Info

Hi Guys, Im planning for a trip to Jakarta anytime between 27th - 1st Dec 2016.
Going solo, anybody wants to join me or can I join somebody? Let me ASAP...

Forum: International Field Reports 27-10-2016, 02:47 AM
Posted By BigC
Re: Jakarta Info

Hey guys, I'm planning my virgin trip to JKT on 10thNov... I heard the party scene is like no other in Club X2?
Anyway let's meet up...

Forum: The best of Thailand 10-10-2016, 08:58 PM
Posted By BigC
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Hi guys, I'll be in Phuket from 12oct till 15th Oct. Anyone wanna meet n party together...?

Forum: The best of Thailand 10-10-2016, 08:37 PM
Posted By BigC
Re: phuket

Hi guys,
I'll be travelling to Phuket on the 12th-15th Oct. Anybody wanna meet up and party together?

Forum: The best of Thailand 10-10-2016, 08:33 PM
Posted By BigC
Re: phuket

Hi guys, I'll be travelling to phuket on the 12th till the 15th Oct. Anybody wanna party together?
All past postings are also spam and zero contribution!

So desperate to meet people might as well go Big C food court and make friend with any person lah.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1