The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2016, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 19
AAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

As for what type of gals attract men, I will not elaborate. Suffice to say that we men are much more visual... and that we r generally attracted to those who appear to hv good genes n to be very fertile. And most of us want to up them asap, to spread our genes widely, because we could never be sure if a child is ours, until 20 years ago.

Bro WB
Yes! gals are attracted to men who can elaborate their manhood regardless of age. As what brother WB mentioned men are more visual as there are still many thousands of beautiful girls which is still did not exhibit themselves because by nature they are girl. What we got to see most of the girls who exibit are in entertainment places. Sad to know that many thousand of beautiful girls didn't who are available didn't know how to exhibit themselves to attract men and usually not approachable.

Men health and genes do naturally attracts women. Women want Alpha gene. Homo of the indigenous react invisibly even our conscious mind didn't notice the action occurs between men and women.

There are men women will approach them naturally and there are women men will approach them.

There hidden agenda is naturally to have sexual intercourse other than that any other reasons to get together is all excuses.
Old 04-08-2016, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAconnection View Post
Yes! gals are attracted to men who can elaborate their manhood regardless of age. As what brother WB mentioned men are more visual as there are still many thousands of beautiful girls which is still did not exhibit themselves because by nature they are girl. What we got to see most of the girls who exibit are in entertainment places. Sad to know that many thousand of beautiful girls didn't who are available didn't know how to exhibit themselves to attract men and usually not approachable.

Men health and genes do naturally attracts women. Women want Alpha gene. Homo of the indigenous react invisibly even our conscious mind didn't notice the action occurs between men and women.

There are men women will approach them naturally and there are women men will approach them.

There hidden agenda is naturally to have sexual intercourse other than that any other reasons to get together is all excuses.
Yo, bro AAconnection,

Thanks for your post.

Must always communicate that you hv higher sexual, social, intellectual n survival value than your potential and/or current wife/mistress/GF/lover/er nai. However, she may feel too inferior n insecure n leave u! Therefore, you hv to show that you're very trustworthy n that you will take good care of her. Your word is your bond!

Remember my badass gentleman quote? "Behave as if you hv 100 very pretty SYTs/young women..." You know the quote. It has worked like magic! Beyond my wildest dream.

Don't forget: A very pretty SYT/ young woman is most attracted to a MAN who desires her (but doesn't need her), who exhibits dominant power and formidable emotional mastery, who is a trustworthy and excellent provider/protector, and who gives her regular sexual satisfaction she has never experienced from any other man.

Cheers!

BRo WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 04-08-2016 at 10:13 AM.
Old 07-08-2016, 12:13 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning!

Bro hole_me asked me about BY cost in SG. Since many bros hv asked me the question, I will answer him here.

.................................................. ............

hole_me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BY cost
thanks bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird
Quote:
Originally Posted by hole_me
hi.. i am very curious, how much to BY your girl?

Bro,

Give me time to post it on my thread as many bros hv asked me the same question. I hv written about this some time ago.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Bro hole_me,

Since May 2009 I hv BY-ed over 35 gals.

For full time (FT) BY, meaning the gal doesn't work, I hv paid 5-12K a month. There was one gal I paid 15K a month. I usually pay rental of a master bedroom or studio/one bedroom condo, only if it's LT, at least 6 months. Some FT BY can be as brief as half a month. I may not like the gal after half a month or she may return to China, if she has a visitor pass. BTW, my longest FT BY is over 5 years. Some gals may ask for a lot more, as much as 30K, but I hv been able to bring the damage well down. If not, I'll walk away. I hv not met a gal here who is worth 20K a month. Gifts are optional. I do raw ONLY for FT BY of more than 3 months duration, after medical tests n exam.

The least expensive FT BY are inexperienced PRC gal, aged 18-20, who never worked in the nite scene or fresh trade, whom I made contact directly while they are in China. But finding them is very time consuming.

For partial or part time (PT) BY, meaning the gal continues to work, I hv paid 3-6K a month. There was one I paid 8K. I don't pay rental n usually no gifts. This type of BY is often brief, but some may last up to a year. Use of condom is 100%.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 07-08-2016, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
hole_me deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhole_me deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks Bro.. Its really interesting to know how much BY cost and it sure did surprised me because how much a person need to earn so to be able to BY.
Well it is not for usual working class to be able to do it so it is not my cup of tea as much as I hope to be able to BY someone. haha..

Old 11-08-2016, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hole_me View Post
Thanks Bro.. Its really interesting to know how much BY cost and it sure did surprised me because how much a person need to earn so to be able to BY.
Well it is not for usual working class to be able to do it so it is not my cup of tea as much as I hope to be able to BY someone. haha..

Bro hole_me,

Thank you for ur post.

Yeah, BY-ing is quite expensive. But marriage is the most costly...if you hv a good income or substantial assets.

Cheers!

Bro WB

.................................................. ..

Good afternoon,

It's my personal opinion that:

A very pretty SYT/ young woman is most attracted to a MAN who desires her (but doesn't need her), who exhibits dominant power and formidable emotional mastery, who is a trustworthy and excellent provider/protector, and who gives her regular sexual satisfaction she has never experienced from any other man.

I like to discuss my above theory in more details. There is considerable overlap of these various factors. The most powerful mindset for attracting a pretty SYT/young woman of your type, n making her fall for u, is that you desire her but don't need her.

Let me elaborate. If you don't desire her, even if you were a real life prince charming, she won't be interested. Because there is no hope that you will ever like her. Zero hope = zero attraction.

The fact that you don't need her raises the question of uncertainty in her mind. Hope + uncertainty = attraction or passion.

However, if you desire her n tell her you're madly in love w/ her n will take care of her forever, especially if you don't know her well, her attraction for u will greatly diminish. This often happens if you're infatuated n you think she is your dream gal. Guess what? Certainty kills attraction. She will be thinking: He hardly knows me n is already so crazy abt me. He must not hv much social n sexual value n I could find a much better man, yeah?

She will begin to resist your advances n play hard to get. If you're like most men, what do u do? You chase harder, and the harder you try, the more she pulls away. You become needy n desperate...and JEALOUS if you see that she is flirting w/ other men or she has gone out w/ other men. You will lose her heart, forever. Of course, you may still hv her pussy if you pay her more n more...or marry her. She may do so for money. Or love of her country like Xi Shi.

The second attribute "Dominant Power" is very complex. Actually I should call it dominant masculine power. It relates to a man's strong n positive mental frame n his social-economic status, confidence, courage, intelligence, persistence, dominance, wit, trustworthiness, reputation, height, looks, talents, physical fitness, achievements, financial power, kindness, compassion, etc. And of course emotional mastery.

Your comments?

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 11-08-2016, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 8
kpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

It's my personal opinion that:

A very pretty SYT/ young woman is most attracted to a MAN who desires her (but doesn't need her), who exhibits dominant power and formidable emotional mastery, who is a trustworthy and excellent provider/protector, and who gives her regular sexual satisfaction she has never experienced from any other man.

Bro WB
Fully agreed with you. Nice to learn from you bro.

Have a jolly good day.
Old 12-08-2016, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 8
sexcrusader2 is a name known to allsexcrusader2 is a name known to allsexcrusader2 is a name known to allsexcrusader2 is a name known to allsexcrusader2 is a name known to allsexcrusader2 is a name known to all

Bro, WB, I hope to pick up more pointers here.

Hope you can share more and have a good weekend.

sex crusader <> sexcrusader2
Old 13-08-2016, 10:54 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkblppl2 View Post
Fully agreed with you. Nice to learn from you bro.

Have a jolly good day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcrusader2 View Post
Bro, WB, I hope to pick up more pointers here.

Hope you can share more and have a good weekend.
Bros,

Tks for ur posts.

I'm just sharing my beliefs. There must be many wiser n more experienced men out there who hv chosen to remain silent. They are selfish for not willing to share their secrets. I'm eager n ready to learn from them.

Have a great weekend!

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 14-08-2016, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 9
Europa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I also wrote that his attractiveness would be greatly diminished if he is infertile. Sorry, must wait for next life.

Bro WB
Nice lesson taught by bro WB.

Have a good Sunday!

Liverpool EPL fixtures 2017/18
Old 17-08-2016, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 8
MarinaBaySands is a glorious beacon of lightMarinaBaySands is a glorious beacon of lightMarinaBaySands is a glorious beacon of lightMarinaBaySands is a glorious beacon of lightMarinaBaySands is a glorious beacon of lightMarinaBaySands is a glorious beacon of light

Reading this thread by bro WB was a great treat!

Thanks bro.
Old 17-08-2016, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Hey Bro WB

How have you been? See you are still giving out your great wisdom.

I recently got an experience to share and would like your opinion. Will share it more later cause at work. Have a good day people.
Old 17-08-2016, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Zico82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good thread by bro WB!
Old 18-08-2016, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 8
sanuuk2 is a glorious beacon of lightsanuuk2 is a glorious beacon of lightsanuuk2 is a glorious beacon of lightsanuuk2 is a glorious beacon of lightsanuuk2 is a glorious beacon of lightsanuuk2 is a glorious beacon of light

Luckily I discovered this thread!

Bro WB teachings was priceless. Have a nice week ahead.
Old 19-08-2016, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Anyway about my story.

I am not sure is age or what but as time passes i seem to like girls who are above a certain age or at least with mentality of a certain maturity. SYT or just plainly good looks is like not longer just my main criteria. "of course not say i would like a girl which is fat and ugly. Decent looks and weight with my height criteria of at least 1.7 is still a must".

So okay this is how the story goes. Now cause of my new investments overseas i have to travel to countries quite often. During my drinks with my friend in an overseas hang flower joint i get to know this singer. dmg so far on her is actually zero and not even lady drinks, i mean i totally never hang any flower on her i know is hard to believe but tbh i find no point in lying about such things in forum. But if people might ask is because my friend hang her flower a few times so maybe out of rep building she decides to join our table.

Anyway we hit out quite well and i notice a certain attraction to her stats of 1.75 top B+ to C waist 27 nice bouncy butt of 34, age 27 but looks more mature then her age maybe around 30 but more of the elegant side. Plus she is a graduate, for this part i found out later when i get to know her further. By talking to her i also knew is her last time she is going to work in such joint and decide to leave the night life completely. I was pretty skeptical initially but just play along. I got her number then we start chatting since then. to be continue.....
Old 19-08-2016, 09:45 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Europa View Post
Nice lesson taught by bro WB.

Have a good Sunday!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarinaBaySands View Post
Reading this thread by bro WB was a great treat!

Thanks bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
Hey Bro WB

How have you been? See you are still giving out your great wisdom.

I recently got an experience to share and would like your opinion. Will share it more later cause at work. Have a good day people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zico82 View Post
Good thread by bro WB!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanuuk2 View Post
Luckily I discovered this thread!
Bro WB teachings was priceless. Have a nice week ahead.
To all dear bros,

Thanks so much for ur posts n moral support.

If anyone of u has benefited just a little from reading my posts, I'm very contented.

Cheers!
Bro WB
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
Anyway about my story.

I am not sure is age or what but as time passes i seem to like girls who are above a certain age or at least with mentality of a certain maturity. SYT or just plainly good looks is like not longer just my main criteria. "of course not say i would like a girl which is fat and ugly. Decent looks and weight with my height criteria of at least 1.7 is still a must".

So okay this is how the story goes. Now cause of my new investments overseas i have to travel to countries quite often. During my drinks with my friend in an overseas hang flower joint i get to know this singer. dmg so far on her is actually zero and not even lady drinks, i mean i totally never hang any flower on her i know is hard to believe but tbh i find no point in lying about such things in forum. But if people might ask is because my friend hang her flower a few times so maybe out of rep building she decides to join our table.

Anyway we hit out quite well and i notice a certain attraction to her stats of 1.75 top B+ to C waist 27 nice bouncy butt of 34, age 27 but looks more mature then her age maybe around 30 but more of the elegant side. Plus she is a graduate, for this part i found out later when i get to know her further. By talking to her i also knew is her last time she is going to work in such joint and decide to leave the night life completely. I was pretty skeptical initially but just play along. I got her number then we start chatting since then. to be continue.....
Bro deathnitez,

Pls continue ur interesting FR.

I'll be very busy for the next 10 days or so n may not be able to give my comments. Other more experienced bros may want to give their expert opinions too.

Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1