The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2017, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
tarm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Very good thread, support Bro WB
Old 05-06-2017, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Waiterer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stumble upon this wonderful thread by bro WB.

Many things to learn here.

Cheers
Old 06-06-2017, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
Thor0dinson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Surf and found this amazing thread by bro WB.

Good to learn here.

3xCheers
Old 06-06-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
hongasa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Thor0dinson;16025006]Surf and found this amazing thread by bro WB.

Good to learn here.

Fully agreed. Great thread by bro WB!
Old 07-06-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
phung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

Good morning!

One can read all the books, watch all the video, and hv all the practices n sexploits. And be as rich as a king. And has had sexual RS w/ 10,000 girls/women. But if one doesn't TRULY believe he has more social/sexual value than his dream gal or 'Special One,' for whatever reason, he will fail w/ HER. History is replete w/ such sad examples.

Nothing is going to help him. Not fame, power, status, money, great looks n body of Adonis, sexual skills n stamina...

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

I was reading and not sure what was you trying to tell us. I read a few more times and finally captured the meaning.

I do agree that guy must have the social/sexual skills then yes he considered a loser. NO amount of money will help him.

I was reading back all your past posts and hopefully learned great skills.

Hope to read and learn more from you.

Have an amazing day.!
Old 07-06-2017, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
fuckknuckle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Let me say many guys are "fuckkncukle". Many guys did the wrong thing by chasing after girls that not interested in them.

Example - I knew a friend Tom and this guy was fat and lack of self-esteem. When he saw a hottie girl he will fall heads over heels for her. Since he is also rich, he will shower her with all the gifts and pamper her without getting anything except a peck in the cheek or a hug.

This is typical man who just wasting their time on the wrong target without picking up relevant skills to date.

I hope to hear from you and we shall discuss more into this topic.

Hope you have an amazing week.

Cheers!

Quote:

9) Never chase a girl. Never be impatient, needy, insecure and jealous.

10) A man is always the PRIZE to his dream/special gal. If he doesn't believe he is, in his primitive brain, his relationship w/ her will fail, eventually. I'm 100% certain of this.

11) As for the type of gal I like to have a LT relationship with, I look at her in totality, holistically, taking into account every factor, every trait n every feature, the past, present n future...not just her looks, figure and pussy but also her facial micro expressions, voice, gait, character, personality, education level, etc.

12) Last but not least, the number of past sexual partners of a girl/woman is the most powerful predictor of her loyalty and fidelity to her new LT partner. There are ways with which a man can determine w/ fair accuracy the past sexual partners of any girl/woman. I need to find and read the article.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 07-06-2017, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
hongasa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good thread by bro WB

Have a nice day bro, cheers
Old 07-06-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
iWeb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very informative thread, learnt many things here.

Bro WB please continue to share your experiences

Have a great week ahead
Old 07-06-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratnathiwat View Post
Bro WB - let me wish you having an amazing day!

I fully agreed with you above. Many times men don't know who to choose and they simply chose those who play hard to get. Is ok if this man had read your thread and practised many times what you taught here.

To me I simply like to pick those low hanging fruit which is eager to go dating with me.

While you going after the tough nut and enjoying yourself with low hanging fruits concurrently.

Hope you can comment on this too.

Have an amazing day, pls!
Bro,

It's good to hv a variety of gals.

I generally prefer gals who reject me initially. More fun getting them addicted.

Have a fantastic day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ransomware View Post
Bro WB

I was enjoying the whole post above.

To me, no such thing as girl who is Perfect 10. I have yet to find one. I agreed beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.

A friend once told me -

There is no ugly girl except lazy girl.

Meaning an ugly girl can easily be pretty by just going to take lessons on how to be pretty. Only lazy girl will lose out.

Many times we saw pretty girls always dress well, have a nice hairdo, wear nice accessories, walk with grace, use cosmetics to enhance her look, etc.

Once another friend told us to go visit a pretty girl 9/10. It turned out that the girl was his type of girl and not to the rest of us.

Hope to read more here.

Have a great day.
Bro,

One man's meat is another man's poison. But don't be fooled by a girl's make up and high heels...she may be homely.

Have a terrific day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccuntface View Post
Bro WB
Thank you for posting here.
I agreed that we need to pratise, practise and still practise.
I also agreed that our body language and tone is important.
Hope you have a great week.
Bro,

Practice makes perfect.

Have a terrific week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannacry View Post
Support Bro WB here.
Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
When will the ladies have one guru to counter the men also? Hahaha.
Hi Sis,

You're the guru for ladies. Why don't you comment on some of my posts or refute some of my 'theories'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarm View Post
Very good thread, support Bro WB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waiterer View Post
Stumble upon this wonderful thread by bro WB.

Many things to learn here.

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor0dinson View Post

Good to learn here.

3xCheers
[QUOTE=hongasa;16025955]
Quote:

Good to learn here.

Bros,

Thank you!

.................................................. .

Good afternoon,

Many men believe that they are NOT good enough for a very pretty girl of their type because of various reasons. That is the defeatist mindset. Your mindset is your MASTER and you're his SLAVE.

One common reason for lowering one's value is perceived lack of financial success. But everything is relative.

Supposing you're down and out temporarily, but you're very ambitious and confident, always working hard to improve yourself in every way possible, you're very attractive to many girls. The key is your mindset and self mastery. 人穷志不穷!

Some bros actually do very well with very attractive girls/women by spending surprisingly little. Some spend little by choice, some because of budget constraints.

One thing is certain: Throwing money at gals will actually turn them off, subconsciously. Those who like to spend big money such as hanging big flowers will never get it. For such men, big money actually prevents his gals from falling for them. They will get the pussies, but never their hearts.

I call it the "King Fuchai Paradox."

Read about how King Fuchai lost Xi Shi to a slave of a slave. The King spent big on Xi Shi n gave whatever she wanted. The results were truly tragic. To Xi Shi's subconscious mind, she was the PRIZE and he was weak and had zero value...such a man is always repulsive to girls/women. Most men don't learn from history. Very sad.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 08-06-2017, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
trezor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good afternoon,

Many men believe that they are NOT good enough for a very pretty girl of their type because of various reasons. That is the defeatist mindset. Your mindset is your MASTER and you're his SLAVE.

One common reason for lowering one's value is perceived lack of financial success. But everything is relative.

Supposing you're down and out temporarily, but you're very ambitious and confident, always working hard to improve yourself in every way possible, you're very attractive to many girls. The key is your mindset and self mastery. 人穷志不穷!

Some bros actually do very well with very attractive girls/women by spending surprisingly little. Some spend little by choice, some because of budget constraints.

One thing is certain: Throwing money at gals will actually turn them off, subconsciously. Those who like to spend big money such as hanging big flowers will never get it. For such men, big money actually prevents his gals from falling for them. They will get the pussies, but never their hearts.

Bro WB
Bro WB - let me thank you in advance for starting such an amazing thread.

I read your post and fully agreed with you.

A guy friend of mine dare not approach any girl. He just felt that he will fail and cannot stand rejection. Very difficult to motivate him to start a r/s. He always believe in paying for hooker and get the deed done.

Anyway, I hope to read more of your past exploits and discuss with you more in detail soon.

Please have an amazing day as well.

Cheers to you.
Old 08-06-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
salmun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
A very pretty SYT/ young woman is most attracted to a MAN who desires her (but doesn't need her), who exhibits dominant power and formidable emotional mastery, who is a trustworthy and excellent provider/protector, and who gives her regular sexual satisfaction she has never experienced from any other man.

Usually, it will take time and some stressful situations for u to demonstrate that you are indeed such a rare PRIZE. You must be perceived to be such a man when first meeting a dream gal or, if you're not, you are actively working to becoming such a man. Be very ambitious n bold. Not delusional though.

Your mindset n emotional control is the key. You're the prize. You show your social courage, dominance n high status. And your unflappable demeanor, voice tonality and body language. You must also be very comfortable in ur own skin, be very assertive when you're right, and yet humble. And being witty n smart.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Very nicely written your past post above.

We men must always think we are SMG and also we are the Jackpot. The girls stand to lose if they don't choose you or lose you.

I wished I had read your thread 10 years ago so that I dun bang into so many walls.

Hope you can share more here.

Have a great day.
Old 08-06-2017, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=hongasa;16025955]
Quote:

Good to learn here.

Bro, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phung View Post
Bro WB

I was reading and not sure what was you trying to tell us. I read a few more times and finally captured the meaning.

I do agree that guy must have the social/sexual skills then yes he considered a loser. NO amount of money will help him.

I was reading back all your past posts and hopefully learned great skills.

Hope to read and learn more from you.

Have an amazing day.!
Bro,

What I was getting at is this. A man can be as experienced in love as Casanova, be as rich and as powerful as the First Emperor of China and has the looks and body of Adonis, but if he believes his "special one" is the PRIZE and has more value than he, he will never get her heart.

He will be repulsive to her subconscious mind, period. Consciously, she would try very hard to love him but she just couldn't. She won't know why. I'll tell her why. She is hard wired by 100,000 years of human evolution to chase n love a MAN who believes he is the PRIZE and who believes he has more sexual n social value.

He couldn't even fake it. His eye contact, facial micro-expressions, body language and voice tonality will betray him.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckknuckle View Post
Bro WB

Let me say many guys are "fuckkncukle". Many guys did the wrong thing by chasing after girls that not interested in them.

Example - I knew a friend Tom and this guy was fat and lack of self-esteem. When he saw a hottie girl he will fall heads over heels for her. Since he is also rich, he will shower her with all the gifts and pamper her without getting anything except a peck in the cheek or a hug.

This is typical man who just wasting their time on the wrong target without picking up relevant skills to date.

I hope to hear from you and we shall discuss more into this topic.

Hope you have an amazing week.

Cheers!
Bro,

You're right. Tks for sharing the story of Tom.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hongasa View Post
Very good thread by bro WB

Have a nice day bro, cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by iWeb View Post
Very informative thread, learnt many things here.

Bro WB please continue to share your experiences

Have a great week ahead
Quote:
Originally Posted by trezor View Post
Bro WB - let me thank you in advance for starting such an amazing thread.

I read your post and fully agreed with you.

A guy friend of mine dare not approach any girl. He just felt that he will fail and cannot stand rejection. Very difficult to motivate him to start a r/s. He always believe in paying for hooker and get the deed done.

Anyway, I hope to read more of your past exploits and discuss with you more in detail soon.

Please have an amazing day as well.

Cheers to you.
Bro,

Tell your friend to read the story of Dr Ellis. Then go out and approach 200 girls in this month.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 08-06-2017, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 22
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
[QUOTE=warbird;16032344]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hongasa View Post

Bro, tks.

Bro,

What I was getting at is this. A man can be as experienced in love as Casanova, be as rich and as powerful as the First Emperor of China and has the looks and body of Adonis, but if he believes his "special one" is the PRIZE and has more value than he, he will never get her heart.

He will be repulsive to her subconscious mind, period. Consciously, she would try very hard to love him but she just couldn't. She won't know why. I'll tell her why. She is hard wired by 100,000 years of human evolution to chase n love a MAN who believes he is the PRIZE and who believes he has more sexual n social value.

He couldn't even fake it. His eye contact, facial micro-expressions, body language and voice tonality will betray him.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Bro,

You're right. Tks for sharing the story of Tom.

Cheers!

Bro,

Tell your friend to read the story of Dr Ellis. Then go out and approach 200 girls in this month.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Up u bro. 😊
Old 08-06-2017, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
delsey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful and meaningful thread here, thanks bro WB