The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 27-04-2019, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19919 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by mofas1sg View Post

Look : 7.9999 /10( Seductive MLIF looks that make u want to bonk her more n more )
Shower together :8.0/10 ( a nice SOLID bbbj in the shower !!!! )
Boobs : B CUP !!!! ( nice boobs , sensetive nipple )
Frenching : YYESSS (All the way , before and after shower)
Cathbath : YESS (she will kiss and lick from ear to you balls and ass = shiok and enjoy )
BBBJ : REALLY GOT TO DO IT (This one no joke man , different position bbbj , she just take her time to bbbj me, her bbbj really sent me to heaven few times )
Painting : Yummy & Juicy!!!!! PUSSY , she enjoy it
FJ : 11/10 (Very Responsive soft moans , looking at her horny face and can feel that she enjoy it, cannot tahan after some intense thrusting, I exploded and we both cum , her love hole was wet .. )
GFE : 9.5/10 (gfe gao gao , feeling is like with GF)
Attitude: 9/10 ( No rush , not a time watcher , very good attitude make the session feel so good )
RTF : Sure.. will book her for BBBJ in car nxt.. Thrilling.. but she only sunday free and weekdays depends..

Bro... cn share contact.
Good Detailed FR , Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 27-04-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Tomorrow Sunday, happy hunting.
Old 27-04-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
StreamPower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, after much reading what do you guys feel the best job that are able to get in contact with them most easily?
Taxi drivers..?
Old 27-04-2019, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
jacksparrow1987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Construction worker . Bangala style
Old 27-04-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Bangla cleaners at housing estates...sure they interact with lot of maids in the estate...I think maids also feel easy to talk to these guys than locals...
Old 27-04-2019, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodisia View Post
I have been trying to hook up a maid using the different chatting apps but all to no avail. They all just chatted with me and it led to meetups in the end.

When I was on the verge of giving up, this indo maid from michat replied to my messages with enthusiasm. I thought it would be another failed attempt but she actually agreed to meet me omg. It all started with caressing and BJ for the first meet up and eventually it led to me fucking her. To other bros trying, do not give up and one day you will succeed!

My bad, see wrong

Good for you!
Old 27-04-2019, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Carmanick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
My bad, see wrong

Good for you!
Great job bro. Anyone hunting tomorrow?
Old 27-04-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 17
YnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Guys why u guys here like fucking maids so much théy can only meet on Sundays can't fuck as n when u want and they like to play hard to get
Old 27-04-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 10
aphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERK-KAN View Post
Bro, it seems that you got the incorrect orientation from your sexual escapades . During BJ, she is naked, and during FJ she got a blouse on. So did you do FJ first and then BJ ?

Anyway, it a nice try
We were naked in the room when she was bj-ing me but she wore her shirt when we were banging downstairs in living room xD
Old 28-04-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by YnD1985 View Post
Guys why u guys here like fucking maids so much théy can only meet on Sundays can't fuck as n when u want and they like to play hard to get
Not all can get sex from wife or can get a gf easily or have that money to go for FL and some chiong don't like condom. Maybe maid r their best choice. Not all maids are ugly, once a week is worth waiting. Not all can get to screw a maid easily too.
Old 28-04-2019, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 20
lawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by YnD1985 View Post
If u go find a fl, is using $ to buy love. The feel is different, so far i have 2 maids before and another hope to meet her tmr. I treat them differntly care about them and then make love. Have feeling that kind of fuck. These maid knows that im married, im honest with them but they dont mind making love with me cos i treat the like a women and not just fuck and throw them aside. Treat them well and you get what you want, it may not works all times. But changes u still get to kiss or touch them. Almost got caught by wife a few times, but after cooling down i still look around. Thats my side of story, whats yours bros?
Old 28-04-2019, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence78 View Post
If u go find a fl, is using $ to buy love. The feel is different, so far i have 2 maids before and another hope to meet her tmr. I treat them differntly care about them and then make love. Have feeling that kind of fuck. These maid knows that im married, im honest with them but they dont mind making love with me cos i treat the like a women and not just fuck and throw them aside. Treat them well and you get what you want, it may not works all times. But changes u still get to kiss or touch them. Almost got caught by wife a few times, but after cooling down i still look around. Thats my side of story, whats yours bros?
Have to agree with lawrence that a successful tryst with a maid is somehow different from that with a FL.

There is almost always some degree of personal feeling/emotion attached that differentiates it from a completely commercial transaction with a FL.

This may add spice to the whole episode...a sort of look, find, seduce and fuck, requiring a degree of time, skill and patience but in most cases well worth the effort.

Nonetheless, this sort of effort may not be everyone's cup of tea and some may just prefer to pay, fuck and scoot...there is no right or wrong, just your preference. To each, their own!

Would love to hear more from bro Lawrence of his encounters ...meanwhile some rep points for you in appreciation.
Old 28-04-2019, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Some much different of course
Do you see your FL cook for you
after you fucked her?
Or hold your hand to the mrt station
And kiss goodbye?
And not forgetting its free of charge
Old 28-04-2019, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodisia View Post
I have been trying to hook up a maid using the different chatting apps but all to no avail. They all just chatted with me and it led to meetups in the end.

When I was on the verge of giving up, this indo maid from michat replied to my messages with enthusiasm. I thought it would be another failed attempt but she actually agreed to meet me omg. It all started with caressing and BJ for the first meet up and eventually it led to me fucking her. To other bros trying, do not give up and one day you will succeed!
Tq for sharing your successful encounter with us especially the awesome pics.

She looks like a phenomenal catch, great body especially the ass and that bbbj...also must be heavenly to doggy!

Happy to up u some rep points in appreciation for your sharing. Hope to see more soon!
Old 28-04-2019, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3078 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Bangla cleaners at housing estates...sure they interact with lot of maids in the estate...I think maids also feel easy to talk to these guys than locals...
Agreed. Me used to have an Indo maid having a bangla cleaner BF at our block. Always sneaked out during midnight until 1 night caught by my wife when she went toilet during midnight
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1