The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 12-09-2016, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 11
katong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualshirley View Post
1. My friend.
2. Boyfriend's best buddy.
3. Photographer.
4. A customer from my work place.
5. Boyfriend's friend at chalet in the middle of the night.

Mostly unexpected... mostly... okok I wanted some of them really badly so not so "never thought of before"...
i really pity your bf..
Old 13-09-2016, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 9
sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katong View Post
i really pity your bf..
aiya... he lousy bf mah...
Old 13-09-2016, 01:04 AM
Samster

katong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud of

Quote:
aiya... he lousy bf mah...
Lousy in terms of not able to satisfy you sexually? if yes, so why are you still with him if sex is an important part of your life.
Old 13-09-2016, 01:19 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by assster View Post
hmmm... long story short, she was this bitch of a boss that expects everyone to pander to her requests and she is always right kind. Although she is quite chio, no one dares to approach her as she is so fierce.

So happened that there was an office event and I was seated beside her. Some bosses and clients came to toast her for winning yet another award. She can't really hold her liquor well but being the bitch that she is, she just commanded me to drink on her behalf. End up both of us pretty drunk. She then asked me to go toilet with her and along the way, she started clinging on my arms and breasts start rubbing on my arm. I was too drunk to stand to be honest so I didnt really care and did not give her any attention at all. Somehow that made her angry (she probably expected me to get horny and she will scold me again) and ask me if i'm gay etc etc why never hold her properly like a man and any normal man would want her etc etc. Dunno what came over me and i was damn dulan so when we reached the toilet, i just pulled her into the handicap toilet and did her doggy style over the basin.
tell us about your 3 colleagues
Old 13-09-2016, 01:20 AM
Samster

sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!

Quote:
Lousy in terms of not able to satisfy you sexually? if yes, so why are you still with him if sex is an important part of your life.
sexually and emotionally both very lousy... i wif him because i am a loyal gf mah... but i cheat on him because i horny... no clash mah.
Old 13-09-2016, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dodoboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
sexually and emotionally both very lousy... i wif him because i am a loyal gf mah... but i cheat on him because i horny... no clash mah.
Haha yue $$$$ yue hei sis, sometimes better to avoid continuing certain conversations. You have the right to live the way anyway you want to though so in no position to pass judgements.
Old 13-09-2016, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodoboy View Post
Haha yue $$$$ yue hei sis, sometimes better to avoid continuing certain conversations. You have the right to live the way anyway you want to though so in no position to pass judgements.
??? how come i see so many guys say they cheating no one pass any judgements wor... then i say i hv sex wif someone other than my ex-bf become judgements wor...

i tink i better shut up as a lady... this is not sammygal forum...
Old 13-09-2016, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
??? how come i see so many guys say they cheating no one pass any judgements wor... then i say i hv sex wif someone other than my ex-bf become judgements wor...

Don't shut up n self censorship la.

There's always been a hypocrisy here.

You are right.
Guys cheat, ppl praise.
Gers cheat, ppl kaopeh.

Guys fcuk other's wife, ppl praise.
Guys kaopeh own wife kanna fcuked by others, ppl sympathise.

So post wad u want la.
Old 13-09-2016, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Side track abit..it is not a perfect world.. some men can provide, but are lousy lovers, some men are great lovers, but can't provide.
Old 13-09-2016, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Side track abit..it is not a perfect world.. some men can provide, but are lousy lovers, some men are great lovers, but can't provide.
agree on what you say.. but it's a fair world.. ppl give and take... just in different ways...
Old 13-09-2016, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
hahahaha maybe god is fair lor
Old 13-09-2016, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dodoboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Exactly the reason why i am not passing judgements, haha! This world is as unfair as it is. Live your life to the fullest, as we only live once.
Old 13-09-2016, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
Superfluid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
When i saw the thread title, I laughed to myself...
  1. The next one was f**k shit, a national eternal secret to bring to my grave.
  2. During NS, went out for drinks with a bunch of DXO ladies & army mates, I sent my one of the DXO mdm home on taxi. Helped her up to her unit, we ended up kissing at the stairways, she rubbed my dick hard b4 I turned her around and fked her doggy while she hold on to the stair rails. All i rmb was she had a cute perky ass and very tight pussy hole. She was very nice to me after that but nothing else happened.
Why no one wants to know the national eternal secret?
Bro was the NS one the secret you are talking about?
Old 13-09-2016, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
Superfluid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I think Shirley is doing the right thing... I mean, if one day my girl cheats on me, it only means i suck at being her boyfriend.

Anyhoo, we cheated because our woman sucked at doing her job too... (unless sucking is her job at that point...)
Old 13-09-2016, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by assster View Post
1. Waitress at KTV pub, end up fb for close to 2 years.
2. 3 ex-colleagues all in the same office, no orgy, all at different times and all didnt know that each other (i think). There were 5 gals in my dept back then and the goal then was to conquer all 5 unfortunately left before i fulfilled the goal.
3. Tiger lady boss (2 years older than me) damn satisfying in more ways than one
4. one of my first ex-gf at age 13. didnt do anything other than hold hand back then. met again at 24 on her hen's night. End up fb almost every other day for 2-3 mths until her wedding day
5. Ex-gf sister. I was drunk and thought she was my gf and kissed and groped her. She didnt resist but got found out next morning by gf. Pathetically chased out of the house :P

your gf take one whole night till next morning to find out that you banged her sister. haha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1