The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2023, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Are current Singaporeans open to dating individuals of other nationalities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I'm fine with dating a foreigner. My ex gf for 3 yrs is a Thai living in Thailand. I didn't pick her from a bar, I known her for about 5 years before dating her. She was from province, but working in an MNC in BKK. The only difficulty I had is the distance, had to keep traveling to meet, went over multiple times a month. If you find language barrier to be a problem, then the problem is likely to be you for not putting a simple effort. We broke up because of the indecisive conclusion for our future. And it wasn't my fault, I was fine to either live in SG or move to TH.

I've never dated with SG ladies. In fact, I don't really like our society and culture. I wanted a partner with low education level and able to accept a simple life. Unfortunately I see these kind of partners don't seem to be welcomed by our society. I find too much education ruins the minds of people. It makes people want more and more.
Dated 1 SG woman. Man, it was enough. Felt like an indentured servitude. Sometimes, I wish I was gay, lolol

Our SG society simply looks down on people with simple expectations. Combined with the tertiary education and women's charter. Even Malays and Indians women now are 99.9999% same across the board. Nothing wrong with women wanting a better life. But explicitly demanding like a child will turn any rational man off. This is the million dollar problem. Caveat Emptor!

Sorry yr RS didn't work out with that thai woman. I would moved to thailand if I were you. Spare her the toxic culture here. Why don't you consider moving to Thailand permanently for better marriage prospects?
Old 16-07-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Are current Singaporeans open to dating individuals of other nationalities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetyalpha View Post
Dated 1 SG woman. Man, it was enough. Felt like an indentured servitude. Sometimes, I wish I was gay, lolol

Our SG society simply looks down on people with simple expectations. Combined with the tertiary education and women's charter. Even Malays and Indians women now are 99.9999% same across the board. Nothing wrong with women wanting a better life. But explicitly demanding like a child will turn any rational man off. This is the million dollar problem. Caveat Emptor!

Sorry yr RS didn't work out with that thai woman. I would moved to thailand if I were you. Spare her the toxic culture here. Why don't you consider moving to Thailand permanently for better marriage prospects?
Right now, I have a problem to move to Thailand permanently. At that time, she discouraged me to move there because of the country's instability, yet couldn't have a conclusion on where to settle down. This is a problem that will end a LDR in marriage or breakup. I had 2 relationships, and both were LDR. I accept the reason for the first breakup (Malaysian lady) was my fault.

That Women's Charter and MOM regulations reduced a lot of choices for us who want really simple women.
Old 17-07-2023, 07:56 AM
Samster

Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Are current Singaporeans open to dating individuals of other nationalities?

Quote:
Right now, I have a problem to move to Thailand permanently. At that time, she discouraged me to move there because of the country's instability, yet couldn't have a conclusion on where to settle down. This is a problem that will end a LDR in marriage or breakup. I had 2 relationships, and both were LDR. I accept the reason for the first breakup (Malaysian lady) was my fault.

That Women's Charter and MOM regulations reduced a lot of choices for us who want really simple women.
Not sure how MOM regulations restrict a foreign wife. Since I am ignorant ab this. If you're under 40. Moving to a specific province of Thailand. Perhaps, you can set the rules where and when you could find a nice thai lady. If this is yr end goal.

All RS (including marriage. Not my cup of tea) take consideration amt of work. Learning thai is consider a reasonable req too. Gd luck!
Old 17-07-2023, 08:18 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Not sure how MOM regulations restrict a foreign wife. Since I am ignorant ab this. If you're under 40. Moving to a specific province of Thailand. Perhaps, you can set the rules where and when you could find a nice thai lady. If this is yr end goal.

All RS (including marriage. Not my cup of tea) take consideration amt of work. Learning thai is consider a reasonable req too. Gd luck!
No, I don't mean about the restrictions for foreign wife, but the restrictions you will face if you want to date and marry a FW (foreigner worker) who is already working in SG. It is not that difficult if you marry a normal Thai girl and bring her back eventually.

I been thru 2x LDR but never dated a SG girl before. Not learning the language is not an excuse. I could speak Thai even when I haven't met my ex simply because I simply like going to BKK for regular breaks. In fact, I learnt Thai and Japanese, but neglected Japanese because lack of usage. You can get can better treatment and experience when you do things like chionging there.
Old 17-07-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
Mumu1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMumu1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

some friends dated indo women, any samsters here would like to share?

Last edited by Mumu1; 17-07-2023 at 11:28 AM.
Old 17-07-2023, 07:47 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Are current Singaporeans open to dating individuals of other nationalities?

Quote:
I been thru 2x LDR but never dated a SG girl before. Not learning the language is not an excuse.
You're one of the sanest and rational samster I ever met on this forum. The rest and me included are probably suffered from personality or mood (cluster B , NPD, BPD) disorders.

All the best for your marriage prospects. Have a gd one and take care.
Old 17-07-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
You're one of the sanest and rational samster I ever met on this forum. The rest and me included are probably suffered from personality or mood (cluster B , NPD, BPD) disorders.

All the best for your marriage prospects. Have a gd one and take care.
I find fair treatment a good thing. Even when you chiong, if you treat the WL / ML good, they may treat you better. You get an enjoyable time.
Old 17-07-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
I find fair treatment a good thing. Even when you chiong, if you treat the WL / ML good, they may treat you better. You get an enjoyable time.
Somehow agree to this statement. Only had 1 reciprocation
Old 21-07-2023, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 11
wuk0ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
yeah agreed. they might go extra miles when we treat them different. it's human nature.
Old 24-07-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shootoncefirst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No, I don't mean about the restrictions for foreign wife, but the restrictions you will face if you want to date and marry a FW (foreigner worker) who is already working in SG. It is not that difficult if you marry a normal Thai girl and bring her back eventually.

I been thru 2x LDR but never dated a SG girl before. Not learning the language is not an excuse. I could speak Thai even when I haven't met my ex simply because I simply like going to BKK for regular breaks. In fact, I learnt Thai and Japanese, but neglected Japanese because lack of usage. You can get can better treatment and experience when you do things like chionging there.
this is correct. language barrier is no issue and can be learned. Question is you want to or not.
Old 26-08-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1515 / Power: 10
KinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant future

Many Singaporeans nowadays quite chill about dating people from other countries lah.
Singapore is like, super diverse and got people from all over, so dating someone from another country also quite common.
But hor, everyone got their own opinions, so some might more open, some might prefer local lah.
Just be yourself and see where things go can already. Don't stress too much bro.
Old 04-09-2023, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1692 / Power: 10
mrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant future

Siambu for life Siambu for wife
Old 06-09-2023, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Vietbu for Life Vietbu for Vice
Old 24-10-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Muxlixmx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very open ah
Old 24-12-2023, 07:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
GG6969 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Nationalities do not matter. Culture and communication can be acclimatised over a period of time. What matters more are the looks and figures. Can call me shallow but it is really tough finding a local chio and shapely girl as compared to foreigners from thai, viet, china.l or malaysia. Plus it seems foreign girls are more willing to accommodate to your way of communication as compared to locals who are simply spoiled in sillypore
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1