The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2011, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leecs is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
I think that when 2 person of different culture and background come together, there will be a time when we have to adapt to each other, endure and pull thru the difficult times. After that period of time, the couple will get used to each other, trust each other more and enjoy family life. My first few years with my wife was a period of getting used to. Their culture, their way of doing things are all so different from us. The worst being i was staying in Vietnam and often i felt i was being `bullied' by my wife and her family. That's why i flew back to Singapore every 10 to 12 days there. I'm so often at the airport till i knew the airport and airline staff quite well. Back in Singapore for a few days, i will feel relax and energised. After that, i will fly back to Vietnam to `face the challenge'. But i never gave up, i always explained to my wife about the different things in Singapore, our thinking etc. I also explained to her about the chinese culture and our beliefs and how we are different from the vietnamese. I log on the internet daily to show my wife Singapore news, explained to her how these things happened. In simple words, lots of communication.

Year 2005, i brought my wife back to Singapore for 6 months. We stayed with my parents. But my wife was not quite used to staying with my parents. After 6 months, we shifted back to Vietnam. Life in Vietnam is nice, not much stress and good. But seeing my kids only learning tieng viet, i felt worried. I do not want my kids to grow up like the normal vietnamese. I am Singaporean, my children should be receiving good quality bilingual education. I went to the Singapore International School in Saigon and was quite shocked by their fees. Mid year 2007, i brought my whole family back to Singapore. I told my wife that we need to be concerned about my children's education. Business there can be handed by staff and frequent flying over. My children came back and i sent them to play grp and after some time, i see them making progress, speaking more english and mandarin, i felt relieved . I am happy with my wife and family, we spend time together daily and i have also learnt to `CLOSE ONE EYE' . I know my wife is still worried that her parents may not have enough money to spend, but i know she cares more for our own family. She knows well that she cannot keep helping her lazy siblings who refused to work and stay home to `shake leg'.

My own experiences tell me that the initial few years of marriage is about adapting to each other and enduring. If a couple can overcome that period of time and understand each other more, then the marriage will go on. Communication is very important.
Old 22-04-2011, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!
Question Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Hi SingViet and other brothers who married Vietnamese wives. How are their cooking? Can they cook? Do they cook Vietnamese or local Singaporean food? Wishing all bros and SingViet many years of marital and family happiness.
Old 22-04-2011, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I went to the Singapore International School in Saigon and was quite shocked by their fees.
Bro SingViet ...

Yes , the school fees are indeed very SHOCKING !!! ...

I enquire about Singapore Intenational School (SIS) ... Piangzzz .. Fainted ...

Pre-school is USD4000 per academic year and EXCLUDE many other things ...
Primary School can stretched up to USD8000 per academic Year ....

Your sharings are indeed very beneficial to us ....

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 22-04-2011, 05:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
true enough...my girlfriend threaten to breakoff many many times. Now she keep on asking when will get married
=======
U are the one give $$$, they should understand u, not u try to understand them, stupid!
U give $$$, u are the boss!
U give $$$, u talk they listen!
If u still cannot understand, countinue to give $$$ and understand, stupid!
Old 22-04-2011, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
=======
U are the one give $$$, they should understand u, not u try to understand them, stupid!
hey bro stupid, i love yr stupid comments. Well done stupid
Old 22-04-2011, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by batty View Post
Hi SingViet and other brothers who married Vietnamese wives. How are their cooking? Can they cook? Do they cook Vietnamese or local Singaporean food? Wishing all bros and SingViet many years of marital and family happiness.
it really depends bro. They are still very much into their viet dishes. If you want them to cook chinese food, u got to teach them
Old 22-04-2011, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
=======
u think $$$ are Everything .... Not only You are Stupid ... you are also Naive ...

Only Stupid People will give Stupid comments ....

Anyway, Why are you so Stupid to come here

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 23-04-2011, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
my wife cook more to those economical rice dishes which u found at coffee shop or hawker center.not to those extreme kind of viet dishes.maybe she know what i eat already.but when she first cook for me,those dishes is too salty or sweet,and i ask her to reduce it cos no good for health.they like to eat a lot of vegetable.they like to eat PORK and Beef.i dont know why but i prefer chicken .so maybe u will expect something like that in the inital stage
Old 23-04-2011, 12:07 AM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Most viet know how to cook compare to sg girl who dont even want to go wet market.like what people say,in order to conquer a man,u have to conquer his stomach first,nothing beat a warm family meal when u are back in house after a tiring work day
Old 23-04-2011, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
carmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud of
Angry Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
=======
U got money so wat, they also require respect! Stupid!

Thks bros who have up my pts,will return favor day by day. Cheers!

Do send me a reminder if I have miss on return favor.
To up list

Freeman96-need latest posting
Handsomethe2nd
Old 23-04-2011, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
I think that when 2 person of different culture and background come together, there will be a time when we have to adapt to each other, endure and pull thru the difficult times. After that period of time, the couple will get used to each other, trust each other more and enjoy family life. My first few years with my wife was a period of getting used to. Their culture, their way of doing things are all so different from us. The worst being i was staying in Vietnam and often i felt i was being `bullied' by my wife and her family. That's why i flew back to Singapore every 10 to 12 days there. I'm so often at the airport till i knew the airport and airline staff quite well. Back in Singapore for a few days, i will feel relax and energised. After that, i will fly back to Vietnam to `face the challenge'. But i never gave up, i always explained to my wife about the different things in Singapore, our thinking etc. I also explained to her about the chinese culture and our beliefs and how we are different from the vietnamese. I log on the internet daily to show my wife Singapore news, explained to her how these things happened. In simple words, lots of communication.

Year 2005, i brought my wife back to Singapore for 6 months. We stayed with my parents. But my wife was not quite used to staying with my parents. After 6 months, we shifted back to Vietnam. Life in Vietnam is nice, not much stress and good. But seeing my kids only learning tieng viet, i felt worried. I do not want my kids to grow up like the normal vietnamese. I am Singaporean, my children should be receiving good quality bilingual education. I went to the Singapore International School in Saigon and was quite shocked by their fees. Mid year 2007, i brought my whole family back to Singapore. I told my wife that we need to be concerned about my children's education. Business there can be handed by staff and frequent flying over. My children came back and i sent them to play grp and after some time, i see them making progress, speaking more english and mandarin, i felt relieved . I am happy with my wife and family, we spend time together daily and i have also learnt to `CLOSE ONE EYE' . I know my wife is still worried that her parents may not have enough money to spend, but i know she cares more for our own family. She knows well that she cannot keep helping her lazy siblings who refused to work and stay home to `shake leg'.

My own experiences tell me that the initial few years of marriage is about adapting to each other and enduring. If a couple can overcome that period of time and understand each other more, then the marriage will go on. Communication is very important.
Thanks for sharing bro,learn a lot from you from your real life story
Old 23-04-2011, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
=======
increase your rep points in the red direction for this stupid comment... you high class property agent...
Old 23-04-2011, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
miua55555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Bro SingViet ...

Yes , the school fees are indeed very SHOCKING !!! ...

I enquire about Singapore Intenational School (SIS) ... Piangzzz .. Fainted ...

Pre-school is USD4000 per academic year and EXCLUDE many other things ...
Primary School can stretched up to USD8000 per academic Year ....

Your sharings are indeed very beneficial to us ....
Wahhhhhh .... faintz*
Old 23-04-2011, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 20
sn0w is one of the Best!sn0w is one of the Best!sn0w is one of the Best!

Quote:
=======
than why don't you give us money mr stupid?
or i give you money and lick of rim for me mr stupid?
people give comments and it bothers you jameschong1 the stupid!!
i think you are the most stupid samster in this forum to post such a stupid stuff.
in due time the children of yours will be as stupid as you as they got a stupid father like you.
got it stupid?
Old 23-04-2011, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 14
magixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud of

Quote:
=======
Stupid idiot nonsense!

Simon De Beauvoir
ma thuat da
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1