The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 10-12-2011, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken cho View Post
Especially when she smiled at me during cowgirl..I really thought I was screwing Ms Zhang!
wa lan a,,, my cock hard liao... see if i can escape and go later.

if not, then going to watch more news at night before i go...hehe..
wowooo haijie...
Old 10-12-2011, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
chicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Have tried and RTF Mun Mun. Now she RTW, good, but maybe I RTF next year.

She is smoking hot! Service rendered IMHO is very good. I hope she does the same for all Bros.

Merry Christmas!

Cheers.
Endorsed by bro fornicator is definitely worth a try! Ha ha...
Old 10-12-2011, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 13
Winmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to all

张海洁 looks nice!

Quote:
Bro, I like Zhang Hai Jie, so I find her pretty. You may want to google Zhang Hai Jie or if you watch chinese news, she usually come on at the 10pm slot to see if you like her. Da S should be in her early 30's...I think bros who like Zhang Hai Jie should not give her a miss....all these years of chiong-ing, I have been on a look out for someone who resembles her...finally bingo, found one in Da S Feels like striking 4D...ha ha ha I have a crush on Zhang Hai Jie since she appears on TV like 10 years ago
Old 10-12-2011, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Thank you Bro. But to tell you the truth, I get nothing out from it.

While I do endorse some WL, this is out from my personal experience with them. If they give you service that is otherwise then I am sorry, as I keep saying that what I get doesn't mean everybody does and vice versa.

Hopefully, all I endorse or recommend would be worth your while and money spent.

Merry Christmas!

Cheers.

Quote:
Old 10-12-2011, 04:19 PM
Samster

Winmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to all

Bro

Any bro would like to share on Ivy? How is her service?
Is she from Geylang?

Hope you don't mind i post this query
Have a nice day
Old 10-12-2011, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Yes, she was from GL, shift to PT in 2009.

Servicewise, IMHO is satisfactory, she is in my RTF list.

Hope this helps.

Merry Christmas!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winmoney View Post
Bro

Any bro would like to share on Ivy? How is her service?
Is she from Geylang?

Hope you don't mind i post this query
Have a nice day
Old 10-12-2011, 11:11 PM
Samster

OMG!

No wonder past 3 yrs I can't find her at Geylang. She relocate to petain liao!

Thanks bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Yes, she was from GL, shift to PT in 2009.

Servicewise, IMHO is satisfactory, she is in my RTF list.

Hope this helps.

Merry Christmas!

Cheers.
Old 11-12-2011, 06:19 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
All Petain FR experience

Quote:
...(upz) 10 deserving bros .. Cookie ... Pat .. DaS ...(etc.) ...
Good /active in Petain. Keep it up. Just return U. A good weekend to all. Cheers.
Old 11-12-2011, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6376 / Power: 17
DrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond repute

Tried this H12R15 Joey last Friday. Originally want to try H2R16 or H7R6 but both not working, work around and saw joey decide to give it a try.

The L shape room is dame uncomfortable but the service part OK, after washing giving a BBBJ and catbath, the AR too short but all services is in. follow rating:

Look: 7/10 Quite chio and tan i like, attractive baby
Body: 7/10 About B+ , good shape
BJ: 7/10 bare BJ thru out, averahe
AR:5/10 too short only one minute
FJ: 7/10
Damage: S$30

Overall: ok level, will put her in B-list for last resort type, room sucks
Old 11-12-2011, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6376 / Power: 17
DrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Finally had a session with Da S. She reminds me of Channel 8 news anchor, Zhang Hai JieBros who have fantasy on the beauty may wish to check Da S out
Bro i like to fuck this PT version of Zhang Hai Jie, she is in my A-list but always not available, will try hard to try her hehe will up u after gaining my power
Old 11-12-2011, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 15
razorsharp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrazorsharp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

in my most recent visit to PT....went walking around the houses and checking out the ladies as i didn't have any particular girl to bonk in mind... saw a few possible bonks....and narrowed down my choice to 4

finally made up my mind to go for RTF with Poh Yi H14 Rm5. saw her petite n slim body standing outside her door make me want to fuck her crazy. went in, paid up, stripped, washed vital areas and lie on bed wait for her to suck me.

caps on and she suck.....her small mouth wrapped around my dick head as she sucked on it for more than 5 mins.... good BJ skill...with occasional licking and sucking of my balls... i wished there was more ball sucking.... after having enough of BJ, got her in missionary and pumped her pussy hard and fast. after a while of hard fast pumping, i slowed down the strokes making sure i didnt cum too soon. when the "cumming" feeling died off, i increased the RPM and thrusted my hungry cock in and out of her wet pussy.
yes i noticed it got wet and slippery after the good pumping.

requested her to position for doggy...she has a smooth nice ass which everyone would appreciate during doggy...i went slow at first..but realised she wanted me to go fast...probably she wanted to finish me off fast and move on to the next customer.
pumped her pussy faster than ever, making sure she felt every inch of my hard cock as i thrusted in deeper. felt really good... turned her over back to missionary and wanted to see her cute face before i came...
ramming her pussy from the front, i knew i was cumming soon.
didn't hold back...as i let my cum go into the rubber. quite a satisfied fuck in petain.

as SOP, cleaned up, changed and left.

my only complain was she didn't let me suck or touch her boobs... that was the only turn off and drop in service i noticed in my RTF. would be better if she BJed deeper and have more ball sucking too

none the less a good bonk in PT.
Old 11-12-2011, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorsharp View Post
finally made up my mind to go for RTF with Poh Yi H14 Rm5.

requested her to position for doggy...she has a smooth nice ass which everyone would appreciate during doggy...i went slow at first..but realised she wanted me to go fast...as i let my cum go into the rubber. quite a satisfied fuck in petain.
best 30 bonk in pt. actually wanted to go down to have her just now, but was carrying too many shopping bags, so have to go home.

never tried doggie with her b4, will surely request that in my rtf. i also had notice she had a great ass to fuck but din ask as it was cat 30 and she had initiated cowgirl and had great sound effects for me...maybe i should upgrade her more time to enjoy all 3 positions...hehe..

thks for the making me even hungrier for her now...awwwhhhhhwoooooo...ups..
Old 11-12-2011, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink 11 December 2011, Sunday btw 130 pm to 150 pm

H16R4 Ivy $50 Part 1 of 2

We chatted in Canto and Mandarin, she was fluent so was I in Canto. Ivy brought up few points, they are as follows.

She was surprised we updated the PSL; she only told a brother that was just 2 days ago. She said she came over on last Friday, not true because I saw her last Sunday. She was in R4. Anyway, she thanked everybody here. We should remember never trust hookers’ word, which was from a Hollywood movie.

I did not really get her meaning, she said Kelantan’s Clinic new ruling was 2 years licensing. Maybe she was referring to after 2 years; renewal is case by case depending on factors. So if certain WLs had complaints, the authority would not wish to grant her extension? Too bad, brothers who do not access this website, will not able to voice out their issues.

I told her she had complaints, Ivy said she thought she remembered 2 difficult clients; they had misunderstanding both were demanding. However during missionary, I asked there were FRs of she had done $100 jobs.

Ivy said she recalled only a good looking gentleman paid her this amount.

She also said he shot out I time and, she wanted to return him the $50, he said no. Ivy also said this brother was a gentleman, and I think could be brother fornicator. Of course did not said this, I was in fact having this thought.

Fuck you Ivy and, you too sir! I was entering her and, she was thinking of our good brother. I know many of us are not as good looking as brother fornicator. So Miss Ivy I had to give you 5/ 10, next time never praise other brothers especially during SEX.

Ivy also mentions she ever worked at JB Ocean hotel; she was introduced to GL by Violet, her mentor. Her mentor had taught her ways of pleasing man, she also talked of a relative passing away so she stayed away from PT for a while. Somehow, I think she changed the story; she might be talking of late H11 Carol Pan Ling Ling.

Ivy mention that KS brothels will relocate to PT soon, the operators had made trips to discuss about the girls’ rooms. All WLs will move here, she is unsure when would this happen? I trust our good brother fornicator would update us when timing is correct. Thanks!

This could be a reason she moved into R4, former Yox2 which she did not had nick about, and I told her I missed her big breasts.

She wished brothers merry Christmas, and a fruitful new year.

Last edited by jacky43; 11-12-2011 at 05:10 PM.
Old 11-12-2011, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 15
cuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud of

Quote:
ya she is good, back to 2 years back she is the 1st batch of CAT50 girls from KS, one of my earliest $50 bonk in PT
Old 11-12-2011, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink 11 December 2011, Sunday btw 130 pm to 150 pm

H16R4 Ivy $50 Part 2 of 2

She is friendly no doubt, mine experience she was rushing but she kept it under control. Ivy was in heavy dark eye lashes, I think her only problem is fat. Her figure was out of shape, pointed small tits and fat tights. She said she knew about her FRS.

Appearance with makeup, 6/ 10 not bad for PT standards, she indirect told me she is in early 20s. I do not believe her, anyway Ivy is moving into the final stage of a cheap call girl. Soon I guess she would consider lowering to $30, she told me she would never take this job.

After washing, she did not clean me, probably she was rushing. She started by me laying on mine front, pushing up mine assess which I said no. She said she is not administrating AR, so I let her she bend her head and perform raw BJ. So her mentor, Violet taught her this but she was never on par with her mentor. I only gave Ivy 5.5/ 10 with nothing outstanding.

Then she move and BBBJ, she was rather good does putting me at ease. This afternoon was cooling; I told her I had enjoyed her warm body. She smiled; I frenched her and insert mine tongue. At the same time, caressing her back, pointed breasts and insert my fingers into her warm pussy. 9/ 10 for tongue fighting’s, we were wet and I enjoyed holding her, hopefully Ivy had a good time too.

Here Ivy cap me with her mouth, she was rather good I had no feeling she had does that.

Next, she does reverse cowgirl, same with H24 Xiao Li, somehow I think the latter was better consider the fact. Xiao Li was $20 girl; she does have the cowgirl standards. Ivy could only had a 6/ 10, I held her assess and ramp down hard. We had the Paik sounds, not bad actually I would love to finish with missionary.

In the process of missionary (5/ 10), that is where she mentions “brother fornicator”, which pissed me. I bended down frenched and saw the Malaysian factory girl looks. This is something different; her smile was sweet, which was missing from H12 Joey. So much so, I would have wrong her if I did not 9/ 10 for her sweetness. Her girlie came with innocent, was what made Ivy stands out among her sisters.

She crossed her legs over me back; with each stroke I pump we kissed. Then I came kissed her the last time, I had a good time so would end with 9/ 10. Her mentor had not really taught her well, but there is only 1 Violet.
I would love to return to Ivy again, for her girl friend feelings, and I felt her youth when I make love to her. This was different from Jolene, Miki, Joey and Judy too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1