The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2009, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 16
bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future
Re: My Dream D CUPPER with LONG Beautiful Legs

FR on Lin Pei. Thanks bro TS for her contact n bro Woei for alerting me to the availability of BBBJ.

Finally met Lin Pei last night. First impression was that she’s quite a looker, beautiful eyes, busty, nice dress sense but shy. She told me she’s quite new at FL and still not used to it. I told her not to worry, I will try to make her comfortable and guide her along. After some TCSS n jokes, she began to warm up. She actually has quite a funny and chatty personality if u can make her feel at ease.

When it came to shower, she kept covering her naked body with a towel and was so awkward it’s actually kinda cute. Had to hug and coax her a bit before she took the towel off and showered for me. Even then she was blushing and kept looking away as she was soaping me. Made me feel like a “hum sab loh” taking advantage of 良家妇女. I know some bros may think wah pay $90/1/1 still need to sweet-talk her for service. Somehow I found it quite fun and entertaining for a change. I’m usually very patient with hotties.

As she was still shy on bed, I caressed her and started kissing her. Can tell she wasn’t comfortable initially, but she didn’t resist. Slowly she started to reciprocate and before long we were frenching passionately. Gotta say she has very kissable lips. Don’t know how to describe but definitely made me very "gian" to kiss and french.

Went on to catbath her and attacked her D cuppers. Licked and sucked until "shong shong". Got down to her pussy and began painting. She got wet easily. Her soft and feminine moans were such a turn-on. Made me paint and paint while reaching up to play with her melons.

When it was her turn to service me, she started by frenching then catbath from my neck down to the groin. Her tongue action was a bit light and inexperienced. Reached my didi and started to BBBJ. She concentrated on the head and I felt the suction was weak. So I got her to go deeper and increased the suction. The good thing about her is that she’s willing to please and responds well to guidance. Though no CIM feeling from the BBBJ, it was enough to get my didi rock hard.

Capped on for the FJ. Tried 3 positions: missionary, scissors and doggie. Her pussy was wet and tight. Kept pumping and squeezing her tits while enjoying her moans till I finally came at doggie. Continued to pump till I emptied my last drop.

Looks: 7.5/10 (big eyes, sharp features and nice curly long hair)
Body: 8/10 (shapely, tall and fair. a bit bah which compliment her D cups)
Height: around 1.65m
Boobs: C+ to D, 100% natural. Would be nicer if her boobs r closer together
Frenching: yes but depends on chemistry
Shower: 6/10
Catbath: 6.5/10 (still inexperience)
BBBJ: 7/10 (inexperience but she did alright with instructions. Got potential)
Pussy: nice pussy, no smell, better if she trims her bush a little
Painting: yes she enjoyed it
FJ: 7.5/10 (willing to please and try different positions)
Sound effect: 8/10 (really like her moans)
GFE: 8/10 (gets better once she feels at ease)
Damage: $90/1/1 (her looks and body will have the ability to command $90/1/1 if her service is more experienced. Agree with some bros that it’s a bit on the steep side for now, but I had fun with her and would have tipped her to $90 even if she charged lower)

A gem in the making. Sexpert she’s not but definitely sincere and willing to improve. What she needs is some time to get used to this line and I think she would be a great bonk. For now, bros please be patient with her and show her some TLC. She's the sort who will reciprocate.
Old 01-08-2009, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2012 / Power: 17
qi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Bonkster, thnks for the excellent FR! Looks like have to try soon, if not may have queue start to form

To up: Bro Jaikun1990. Just upped Bro ebonkie
Old 01-08-2009, 09:55 PM
Samster

bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by qi_ko_pei View Post
Bro Bonkster, thnks for the excellent FR! Looks like have to try soon, if not may have queue start to form

Thanks bro! If u r as your nick would suggest...hehe ...then u may like try this shy hottie then enjoy using your tiko powers to convince n guide her to do what u want.

The experience was to me something like the good old days when teaching sec school gf how to do it like that.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
wesley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can pm me contact. tks
Old 01-08-2009, 11:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
snake_eyes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by haonan25 View Post
nabeiz bro, u dont er xin leh... i like that read nearly vomit lor!!

hottest babe, i think another after a few more guding session, can liao can liao!! haha....
I really dun understand lor...thot this is a forum where everyone has their OWN opinions so if Papaya thinks she might be a gem, well, that's his problem. but no need to slam ppl's expressions by saying it make u nauseous lor. True, he might be 老王卖瓜... nevertheless as we all said once, One Man's meat is Another's poison
Old 02-08-2009, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8391 / Power: 20
Woei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkster View Post
The experience was to me something like the good old days when teaching sec school gf how to do it like that.
I felt so too.......
Old 02-08-2009, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 16
Liang.SanBo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLiang.SanBo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Looks: 7.5/10 (big eyes, sharp features and nice curly long hair)
Body: 8/10 (shapely, tall and fair. a bit bah which compliment her D cups)
Height: around 1.65m
Boobs: C+ to D, 100% natural. Would be nicer if her boobs r closer together
Frenching: yes but depends on chemistry
Shower: 6/10
Catbath: 6.5/10 (still inexperience)
BBBJ: 7/10 (inexperience but she did alright with instructions. Got potential)
Pussy: nice pussy, no smell, better if she trims her bush a little
Painting: yes she enjoyed it
FJ: 7.5/10 (willing to please and try different positions)
Sound effect: 8/10 (really like her moans)
GFE: 8/10 (gets better once she feels at ease)
Damage: $90/1/1 (her looks and body will have the ability to command $90/1/1 if her service is more experienced. Agree with some bros that it’s a bit on the steep side for now, but I had fun with her and would have tipped her to $90 even if she charged lower)
Thanks for your FR.
Old 02-08-2009, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 17
i1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex475833 View Post
hi bro ,90/1/1 a bit too ex liao .some more 27 years old not syt .

sorry just my 2 cents thought
Bro Rex,
She worth every cents I spend to me. Current few top hot Babes in SBF also same age and not syt if I'm not wrong, at the same price right? But I would see LP looks younger than her real age lor in comparison.

Quote:
Haha bro papaya, i met her last night. The seaweed covering her abalone is a bit thick. Plus u so garang with your paint n plunge. No wonder swallowed seaweed...

If it's still bothering u, then keep drinking tonight till u puke it out lor. Cheers
Thanks for your kind advise. Kekeke.......

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woei View Post
I felt so too.......
Hey, You two leave some juice for me and dun KC her too deep deep hor

记者 : 以前的日本军队有妓女吗?
小犬 : 没有,只有慰安妇,我们日她们.所以叫日军
记者 : 现在还有吗?
小犬 : 没有,军人现在都自慰因而叫自慰队.
记者 : 为什么叫日本人呢?
小犬 : 因为我们都自慰,就是日自己,因此叫日本人

Last edited by i1papaya; 02-08-2009 at 02:38 AM.
Old 02-08-2009, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woei View Post
I felt so too.......
Looks like u also enjoyed corrupting mei mei back in school huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1papaya View Post
Hey, You two leave some juice for me and dun KC her too deep deep hor
Don't worry still got juice "gao gao"...confirm enough to wash down your dental floss. Hahaha
Old 02-08-2009, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 15
STINKARMS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi , may I have the ctc please , thanks
Old 02-08-2009, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 18
action_seeker is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraction_seeker is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraction_seeker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Actually had an appt with her Monday but was called off as she was on code red... so finally get to try her today. Like most bros described her, shy and very pretty. To me, she definitely looks younger than most girls her age.

Ding Dong - finally get to see her in a white blouse, pink pants and channel shoes! Good dress sense - say she is in the clothes retail back home actually... really like what I see but she is so shy, refuse to bathe with me and went in toilet to strip into a towel then came and hide under the sheets in bed... makes me more "gian".... saw from all the FRs to go slow, so I just lie next to her and chat for a good 5 mins before holding her hand and start kissing her lips....her soft C boobs certainly was a handul and moans softly as I lick and sucked her nipples.... slowing made my move south. She was already wet by then as I fingered her and later painted her as she starts to moan louder...and can see her breathe harder and move her hips....After she enjoyed herself, I moved my didi to her but she wants be to lie down before giving me a BBBJ - nice - not experienced but decent enough.....Cap on then go for missionary, cowboy and finally finished in doggie.... wanted to switch back to missionary as she really hugs you like gfe but my armies cannot hold back anymore as I went "piak, piak, piak" and she was moaning quite loud by then, so just ram it all the way.

Lin Pei
Looks : 8/10 (I would say she is as pretty as BingEr and Wei2, abt same ht as BingEr but overall svc lose to them as she is new to this - her eyes are really beautiful)
Body : 8/10 (app 1.65m, nice C boobs, nice legs, a little tummy fat but great smooth skin)
French : only get to kiss a little
BBBJ : 6/10 (can improve...)
FJ : 8/10 (wet & responsive)
Paint : yes and she enjoys it
RTF : yes, for her looks alone - but looks like she be back 19th Aug

Heard she enjoys the tour guide services by our bro papaya very much while she was on red! . And she reminded me to write her FR which I'm more than happy to.... thanks to Bro LSB for the great find and ctc - too bad she is on a short stay...
Old 02-08-2009, 04:25 PM
Samster

Bro action_seeker, glad u have an enjoyable session with shy babe.

Paiseh hor...borrow a line from your FR...

Quote:
Originally Posted by action_seeker View Post
Heard she enjoys the tour guide services by our bro papaya very much
This KC king still dare to tell us not to KC her too deep...
Old 02-08-2009, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
just88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Firstly like to thank bro Liang.sanbo for sharing her ctc with a newbie like me.

Met up with her this morning. Really friendly and chatty lady. I'll go straight to the FR and elaborate in there.

FR for Lin Pei.

Looks: 8/10 (Definitely look younger than her age. Pretty to look at even when doing it)
Height: 1.69m (suits her frame)
Body: 8/10 (abit ba. I like. Still has all the necessary curves. Nice legs too)
Boobs: C (ample with nice pair of nips. Wonderful to fondle and suck. Did lots of that)
Painting: Yes (she absolutely loves it and will move, rock her body and moan to your movement. Very, very wet)
Frenching: Yes (lots of it, with tougue action, esp during missionary)
Cathbath: Yes (all over)
BBBJ: 6/10 (room for improvement, but she made the effort)
FJ: 7/10 (only did missionary as i wanted to see her pretty face while bonking her)
RTF: How not to?!!? Before she left for another appointment, she promise to spend more time with me if i decide to meet her again.
GFE: Damn!!!! My previous PRC GF of 1 year just went home. She will be the perfect replacement.
Damage: 90+tips+rm+cd

Definitely one of the better FL. Worth the time and $$$. Too bad she is here only for a short stay. Maybe can make her stay longer.....

Once again thank bro for the ctc. Sunday morning well spent!!!
Old 02-08-2009, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 22
lukas is one of the Best!lukas is one of the Best!lukas is one of the Best!lukas is one of the Best!

any pic to share anyone ??
Old 02-08-2009, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 22
gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukas View Post
any pic to share anyone ??
yes, would be nice if can see the pic
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1