The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2018, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DirtyThinker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Milf ol

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Still looks sexy
Looks really yummy
Old 18-06-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
SibehLucky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyThinker View Post
Looks really yummy
Indeed very yummy
Old 19-06-2018, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1879 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Still looks sexy.

A good candidate for belly dancing.
Bro she cannot belly dancing lah....because everything on her body also shake....
Old 19-06-2018, 12:34 AM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Thanks for all the comments so far.....good to hear from you guys that she is still sexy and yummy to you...😂😂😂😂

Last edited by Baileys; 19-06-2018 at 12:52 AM.
Old 19-06-2018, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
ControlMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
Always wish to have a wife's sister to fuck with, too bad my wife is the only girl.
What about her friends or colleagues? Close enough mah?
Old 19-06-2018, 08:27 AM
Samster

Bro....friends or colleague is not the same feeling....
Old 19-06-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Ok bro....for you only....my chubby wife in Arabian cosplay customer....lol.😅😅😅

Thanks bro....
This is an awesome picture of Mrs Baileys.
Her skin is so fair and smooth and Bro Sexcision is right when he mentioned that she has some fresh at the right places.
Very sexy and fuckable MILF, she is also very open minded too if she is to wear this custome to her dinner and dance. She will definite be one of the attraction there.

Brother Baileys
If she comes back high from all the drinking during her dinner and dance, asked her to do her belly dancing in front of you and you might be in for a surprise.....lol
Old 19-06-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Bro....friends or colleague is not the same feeling....

Then how about god-sister?
Should be close enough?
Old 20-06-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 9
Premature is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPremature is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPremature is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPremature is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPremature is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Great story, enjoying it every moment on reading
Old 20-06-2018, 11:07 AM
Samster

Sianzz....kena zapped for showing my wife's figure....if you not interested then just ignore my thread ?
Old 20-06-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sianzz....kena zapped for showing my wife's figure....if you not interested then just ignore my thread ?
bro i have up your points
good to share
Old 20-06-2018, 11:26 AM
Samster

Thanks bro Premature and bro Edwintantan.
Old 20-06-2018, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetics View Post
Brother Baileys
If she comes back high from all the drinking during her dinner and dance, asked her to do her belly dancing in front of you and you might be in for a surprise.....lol
Bro Kinetics
Her dinner and dance is not in Singapore....so won't have a chance to do what you have suggested.
Old 20-06-2018, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Bro Kinetics
Her dinner and dance is not in Singapore....so won't have a chance to do what you have suggested.
After I come to this forum and reading all these threads. I will worry if my Wife drinks and stay out 😂.
Old 20-06-2018, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
After I come to this forum and reading all these threads. I will worry if my Wife drinks and stay out ��.
So looking at how Mrs Baileys going to dress for the Dinner & dance....maybe we will expect some overseas adventure.....������
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1