The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Re: My perverted decade

It was morning 7 am and the gorgeous sunlight was streaming through the large window panel. Qiqi was still in bed, likely groggy from last night’s drinking. I carried her to the bathroom and sat her in the tub. I adjusted the water temperature and started cleaning up for her with Qiqi still wearing the training bra and flimsy panty. I made sure the water was a bit cold. Her nipples hardened the moment the cold water hit her body. I used the spray at her pussy. She liked the sensation so much that she spread her legs even wider and started to play with her own nipples. Her breathing quickened and she had her first orgasm in the morning. I maintained the constant pressure at her clit. Her body started shaking and jerking before giving way to violent convulsions. As she lay down in the tub recovering from her orgasm I lubricated my cock well and carried her to the pool. I pushed her legs over her head and went straight into her ass, deep. Her grip on my hand was so hard that it left marks. I stuffed a towel into her mouth to muffle her screams. I left my cock in her ass and started rubbing her clit. The mix of pain and pleasure left her body confused. Pleasure with pain. The painful orgasm hit her hard. Her pussy was pulsating hard but she was still writhing from her ass fuck. I went deeper and deeper into her ass. Her small body reacted violently, trying to get the huge cock out of there. As her asshole tightened, she got hit by a long wave of orgasm. I soon came into her ass and her contractions pushed my cum out. I peed on Qiqi while she was recovering from the orgasms and the thick cock in her ass.

Qiqi went to wash up and got dressed before going back to work.

Before she left she sulked.

”你的弟弟做到我妹妹跟屁股都很痛.” (Your dick fucked me until my pussy and ass are painful)

”可是很爽对不对?” (But very enjoyable right?)

She gave me a slap on my hand. I gave her tits and butt cheeks one more tight squeeze each and we bid goodbye. She chided me for being a pervert. I saw her back view disappear in the distance slowing in a slight limp. I chuckled and close the door.

I opened my app and started looking for females nearby.
Old 20-06-2018, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 10
urn0828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Two thumbs up.....
Old 22-06-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
SibehLucky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really a nice story to read
Old 23-06-2018, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
JoesephToh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoesephToh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibehLucky View Post
Really a nice story to read
Yes agree with you .
Old 23-06-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
4Leaves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bookmark this thread
Old 27-06-2018, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
blackwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS must be busy looking for new ladies to up .
Old 27-06-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

For the next few hours I had no luck with any response from ladies. When I was walking around I felt a buzz on my phone. It was a message from a girl I messaged. We chatted a little and decided to meet. I offered to sponsor all her friends to a meal and movie. She seemed proud to show me to her friends. Let me tell you why this girl was so easily impressed by me.

Her name is Juan. From her photos I thought she was anywhere between 18 to 20. When we met up standing before me was a young fresh face girl who revealed to me she was in Form 5. She was 1.67m tall with a nice B cup boobs for her skinny frame. Among her and her friends (including guys), somehow she gave the feeling she had more social experience than others. Juan’s dressing also spoke a great deal about her. A faded white tee shirt with checkered flare skirt that was a little short for her height. Her white bra with little ribbons was very much visible, oozing even more young and innocent sexual aura from Juan. To cut the boring parts out, we headed back to the apartment after lunch and movie.

When we reached the apartment Juan cheekily asked what was my main intention to bring her back. I told her I wanted a present from her and that was to treat me like her boyfriend. Juan revealed she was single since last August and if she indeed was not dating all the while, she must be up for some action.

”See how kor kor behaves first then I decide what I will do. But kor kor just now impressed my friends so I will reward you a little.”

She pulled down my berms and boxers and began to stroke my erecting dick. My cock soon reached its full glory and Juan looked shocked.

”So hard and thick...”

Juan continued to stroke the length of my shaft. She went to to kiss and tease my cock head while slowly taking three quarters on my length into her mouth. I enjoyed her firm strokes and the suction on my dick head. As I neared my orgasm from her gentle and firm blowjob, I stopped her stroking and shot my load into her mouth. It was too much for her mouth and my cum leaked from her mouth onto her tee shirt and skirt. I forced her mouth closed and yanked her head back. She swallowed eventually and hit me on my arm.

”Pervert!” Juan laughed.

I knew then it would be a fun-filled afternoon.
Old 28-06-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
SanPulsing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro
Old 28-06-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Upz for the very nice updates.
Old 29-06-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Chiclets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue
Old 29-06-2018, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Transcama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks a million for the update!
Old 30-06-2018, 01:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -127 / Power: 0
sexybitch sexybitch
Talking Re: My perverted decade

Pleasee continue with the fantasy stories !!!!!
Old 30-06-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
littlejade deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylittlejade deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for an excellent update .
Old 30-06-2018, 06:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -127 / Power: 0
sexybitch sexybitch
Talking Re: My perverted decade

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
For the next few hours I had no luck with any response from ladies. When I was walking around I felt a buzz on my phone. It was a message from a girl I messaged. We chatted a little and decided to meet. I offered to sponsor all her friends to a meal and movie. She seemed proud to show me to her friends. Let me tell you why this girl was so easily impressed by me.

Her name is Juan. From her photos I thought she was anywhere between 18 to 20. When we met up standing before me was a young fresh face girl who revealed to me she was in Form 5. She was 1.67m tall with a nice B cup boobs for her skinny frame. Among her and her friends (including guys), somehow she gave the feeling she had more social experience than others. Juan’s dressing also spoke a great deal about her. A faded white tee shirt with checkered flare skirt that was a little short for her height. Her white bra with little ribbons was very much visible, oozing even more young and innocent sexual aura from Juan. To cut the boring parts out, we headed back to the apartment after lunch and movie.

When we reached the apartment Juan cheekily asked what was my main intention to bring her back. I told her I wanted a present from her and that was to treat me like her boyfriend. Juan revealed she was single since last August and if she indeed was not dating all the while, she must be up for some action.

”See how kor kor behaves first then I decide what I will do. But kor kor just now impressed my friends so I will reward you a little.”

She pulled down my berms and boxers and began to stroke my erecting dick. My cock soon reached its full glory and Juan looked shocked.

”So hard and thick...”

Juan continued to stroke the length of my shaft. She went to to kiss and tease my cock head while slowly taking three quarters on my length into her mouth. I enjoyed her firm strokes and the suction on my dick head. As I neared my orgasm from her gentle and firm blowjob, I stopped her stroking and shot my load into her mouth. It was too much for her mouth and my cum leaked from her mouth onto her tee shirt and skirt. I forced her mouth closed and yanked her head back. She swallowed eventually and hit me on my arm.

”Pervert!” Juan laughed.

I knew then it would be a fun-filled afternoon.
Nice Move !!!!
Old 30-06-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
Mabelineup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do keep your story coming .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1