The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2009, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 20
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dgox99 View Post
Hi Bro Warbird,

My closest encounter was pickin up a drunk chick vomitting outside a pub.She was scantity dressed(DAMN hot and sexy) and was not accompanied by anyone... BUT unfortunately, her stupid frens rushed to her aid and managed to "rescue" her away frm the WOLF!!! Ahahah!!!! There GOES MY ONS!!!

LoL, ok better luck next time. Dont worry, opportunity will always turn up when u least expected
Old 15-06-2009, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 16
Sexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrick View Post
Nope, I decided to move on. No real harm done to me anyway.

Well, there's another MM at the supermarket anyway. I can always try my luck with her colleauge .(If I really wanted a bonk)
Bro, be careful with girls that is so hideous.
Normally they have a lot of secrets that we are unable to handle.
Think carefully.

Sexrider's Incomplete but Common Batam Cheonging List
Very old info, don't click!
Old 15-06-2009, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 20
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexrider View Post
Bro, be careful with girls that is so hideous.
Normally they have a lot of secrets that we are unable to handle.
Think carefully.
Thanxs for the advice. I believe I made the right choice by dropping her.

Abt her colleuage, I was only joking. :P

Actually, the thing I just written abt her was not the whole complete picture.

She was behaving strangely when we were out esp the 1st time & I believe its not due to nervousness. As this is not the 1st time I go out on a date with girls. Furthermore, I'm a not yandao kia also, just a average joe.
Old 15-06-2009, 07:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hottales is Cool - loads of Potential

anyone had experience picking up ktv mummies before for a good bonk after her work......
Old 15-06-2009, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sg115cr4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro.. nice effort ... but a piece of advise... dun waste time .....just tell her yr intention...
Old 15-06-2009, 07:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sg115cr4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just tell her yr intention bro.... dun waste time for the bonk...is just a trabsaction tats all........
Old 15-06-2009, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3139 / Power: 24
Vectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond repute

The main thing is the babe. Hunting outside the KTV cut off those expenses where some samsters are not interested in. I have my share of fun too. Will post tonite or so.

Vauxhall Vectra
Old 15-06-2009, 08:37 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg115cr4 View Post
bro.. nice effort ... but a piece of advise... dun waste time .....just tell her yr intention...
Should be .."... but a piece of ADVICE..".

"Advise" is a verb.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 15-06-2009, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by airwolf View Post
I had tried before,but nope successful...i guess they are more pratical,unless u are customer else they dont bother you.
You're right. Their attitude changes completely once they step out of KTVs. They r suddenly cold n aloof...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
PRC FA? This one sounds interesting!U si bei a lot kang tao hor!
You will need thick skin n persistence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dgox99 View Post
Hi Bro Warbird,

My closest encounter was pickin up a drunk chick vomitting outside a pub.She was scantity dressed(DAMN hot and sexy)... There GOES MY ONS!!!
Better luck next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vectra View Post
The main thing is the babe. Hunting outside the KTV cut off those expenses where some samsters are not interested in. I have my share of fun too. Will post tonite or so.
Hi bro,

I'm awaiting ur juicy story, hahaha. There must be others...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Should be .."... but a piece of ADVICE..".

"Advise" is a verb.
Hi sammyboyfor,

Thx for ur post.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 15-06-2009, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Then called for ur gal Jia Jia. Came over in 5 minutes bcos she was next door in 2054A. Quite satisfied w/ her. Cute, young n very friendly gal from Hunan, born 11/1987, 165 n about 52kg, quite fair w/ sexy body, natural C boobs, large reddish pink nipples good for sucking n perky meaty ass great for doggie. Good service n stayed 58 minutes w/ me. Even gave me her HP no n wanted me to take her out on her rest days. Why not? She will get free food n nothing else. BTW, when I told her wat I used to do for a living, she knew who u were, hahaha.
I am glad that you enjoyed your time with Jia Jia. So how will you rate her overall?
Wah ! I spent 2 hrs with her and yet she gave you her phone number and not me.
Hmmmm. she has a good memory when I said I will recommend her to a friend. Hope she has nice things to say about me to you.
Take care and have great fun tonight at TAM.
Old 15-06-2009, 10:56 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

The early responses to this new thread r most encouraging.

I shall call the gal whom I picked up CC which aptly describes her C-cup (not sure natural at this time). My RS w/ her is still ongoing n I shall provide details of my escapade w/ her. However I'll not provide any personal details to protect her ID.

CC is a delightful young woman, though at 24 not exactly a SYT. She may hv changed my mind for wanting even younger gals. She is knowledgeable n a good conversationalist. She is very confident, smart n she loves to cook. She is a handsome woman n exudes sexual power...she makes a wonderful companion... She fits all the criteria for the type of gal I want except that she is at the upper range in age (18-24).

I plan to meet up w/ her within 2-3 days.

I know I'll hv her pussy for 2 reasons. First, she willingly let me kiss her several times. I was the one who made them brief. An experienced fren told me a long time ago that if a CHN gal willingly let u kiss her, u will hv her pussy, it's only a matter of time. He has been over 95% correct. In fact the reverse is not true as a lot of PRC FLs/WLs/KTV gals will let u fxk them but disallow kissing. Second, I casually asked if she could accompany me to HK for a few days. She replied YES w/o the slightest hesitation.

I didn't call nor SMS-ed her yesterday. I dun want to appear too needy...

I also hv made one interesting observation. My Fujian gal n CC appear very confident, classy n attractive...for which they share a similarity. Their extremely erect posture, whether standing, sitting or walking....hmmm. If a tall n very pretty gal appears in front of u but her back is a bit hunched...her attractiveness will plummet at least 80-90%.

The one thing anyone can do to instantly improve his/her body language n attractiveness is to hv an erect posture...

Thx for reading n hv a great day!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 15-06-2009, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
I am glad that you enjoyed your time with Jia Jia. So how will you rate her overall?
Wah ! I spent 2 hrs with her and yet she gave you her phone number and not me.
Hmmmm. she has a good memory when I said I will recommend her to a friend. Hope she has nice things to say about me to you.
Take care and have great fun tonight at TAM.
I would rate her looks at 7.5, boobs 8.5, body 8 n overall 8.5. She is 21 but looks younger. Very cute n jovial gal. After the FJ, she cuddled up to me n put her head on my chest n I stroked her smooth face n long lustrous hair gently...she was so contented, peaceful n secure, just like a little gal in the arms of her dad...We should treat her very well.

Thx n take care, bro.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 15-06-2009, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
i would rate her looks at 7.5, boobs 8.5, body 8 n overall 8.5. She is 21 but looks younger. Very cute n jovial gal. After the fj, she cuddled up to me n put her head on my chest n i stroked her smooth face n long lustrous hair gently...she was so contented, peaceful n secure, just like a little gal in the arms of her dad...we should treat her very well.

Thx n take care, bro.
brother andyk !
Go try jia jia !
U won't regret !
Old 15-06-2009, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1786 / Power: 23
et911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant future

Interesting thread, though I will not be able to afford a ahmad driven limo.

Official FBI (Female Body Inspector) agent | DOM in Action, Favourite would be RSYTs.

Old Threads: My Past Encounters - Real ONSs and Flings
Old 15-06-2009, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 19
aczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
brother andyk !
Go try jia jia !
U won't regret !
She only available for Ta-bao issit?

Owe some of you return points. guys..pls pm me your post if I forgot to up u..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1