The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
phablet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxihike View Post
Read this thread in details with delight too, all thanks to bro WB.

Enjoy a long weekend bros.
You too bro, enjoy a long weekend.

Support bro WB thread
Old 14-06-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
poomkuayteow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by phablet View Post
You too bro, enjoy a long weekend.

Support bro WB thread
Same to you too.

Support bro WB and this wonderful thread.
Old 14-06-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
cognisance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
By practicing Psycanics n NLP, I hv greatly diminished my urge for tall SYTs n now I want those shorter than 162! I hv not bonked such tiny gals for decades.

I hv checked my ctc list n could find only one such gal. She is XD who is 19 yo n 158, abt 43kg, on student visa.

I met her inside a very crowded lift at TAM complex 2 1/2 months ago. There were 4-5 tall gals inside n XD was conspicuous by her short stature. But she looked so pretty n cute n fresh w/ fair skin n proportionate figure...I asked n got her HP no. I then went to CI to look for tall SYTs, hehe. Ten minutes later, she called n asked for my rm no.! I was quite hesitant bcos she was so short, so asked her to butterfly. We had a very good time...n good rapport.

I called her a wk later but couldn't get thru. I called again before leaving SIN n she said OK to hv dinner n no need to pay for the time...but I couldn't meet her as I was very busy w/ my 2 full-time gals.

Now I think of her more than any other gals!! I fantasize how tight n tiny n wet her love hole is. And how she would moan n moan n convulse...

The other day I texted her n she replied that she looked forward to seeing me. I then called her at 1:30 AM SIN time n she was working at 1st Fl in TAM. She agreed to a dinner date the day after my return. Not sure abt ST though. Actually I'm hoping she would say NO to ST regardless of my offer. I'm certain she will agree to BY unless she is already being kept by someone. What hv I got to lose? Just the cost of dinner., hehe.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Congratulations to you on a very successful thread for almost a decade.

I love small short gals because easier to carry and lift small gals up. Also can get her tight pussy with more feelings. Not those bony pelvis small skinny gals. I love small but not skinny gals.

The tight pussy will giev very satisfying bonk and need well lubrication to bonk otherwise dick may tear.

Nice to learn your taste had changed from tall gals to shorter gals.

Think varieties is the main thing.

I had big and tall gals before but I dun enjoy them.

Thanks for your kind attention to my post.
Old 14-06-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 7
vuzua deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvuzua deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cognisance View Post
Bro WB

Congratulations to you on a very successful thread for almost a decade.

I love small short gals because easier to carry and lift small gals up. Also can get her tight pussy with more feelings. Not those bony pelvis small skinny gals. I love small but not skinny gals.

The tight pussy will giev very satisfying bonk and need well lubrication to bonk otherwise dick may tear.

Nice to learn your taste had changed from tall gals to shorter gals.

Think varieties is the main thing.

I had big and tall gals before but I dun enjoy them.

Thanks for your kind attention to my post.
I love small short gals too.

Didn't realize this thread is almost a decade, congrats Bro WB.

Cheers.
Old 14-06-2018, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:

I'm very happy despite the sinking of the once mighty Greenback...I'll incur huge losses in purchasing power if n when I convert it into RMB or SGD. I hv not done so n will not do so. With QE2, the USD has no where to go but down.

A bit of good news. A good fren (who has a PhD from MIT) I hv known for a long time is starting a high tech co (related to electric cars n other industrial applications) in SZ, China n has invited me to be an early investor. It will be a joint venture w/ the PRC gov. Finally, I may hv a good reason to spend lots of time there, hehe.

Separately, even student visa for many PRC gals is taking longer n longer for approval. A former BAO-ee is in Jakarta, working at 金莎, waiting to come to SIN. She denies doing ST or being BAO-ed. Has any bro been to the joint? Do all the gals do ST there? Ths for the info.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

What do you think the USD is heading?
What was the exchange rate back in Nov 2010?

Today 1 USD is about 1.335 SGD.

Many of those who had not been able to gain entry into Singapore had been plying their trade in various major cities.

Today you can not only find PRC gals but Viet gals in major cities.

Soon plenty of choices in many parts of the world.

Wish all have a good long weekend.

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri.
Old 14-06-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
rajo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro WB

What do you think the USD is heading?
What was the exchange rate back in Nov 2010?

Today 1 USD is about 1.335 SGD.

Many of those who had not been able to gain entry into Singapore had been plying their trade in various major cities.

Today you can not only find PRC gals but Viet gals in major cities.

Soon plenty of choices in many parts of the world.

Wish all have a good long weekend.

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri.
USD should be heading south and diving into the mud
Old 16-06-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

nanogerian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I know a SYT in china whom I like very much who is applying for student visa n my agent just informed me that all her documents r ready. I hv to pay him 1k within 2-3 days. What to do as I'm in Gotham City?

I called a mummy 3 hrs ago n she said she would pay on my behalf, hehe. Of course I'll pay her back asap on my return. She was very sober when I spoke w/ her but was rather tipsy when my agent just called her.

I even woke up a fren for backup just in case the mummy reneges on her promise.

Separately, the gal in Jakarta is still waiting for her student visa. She may come soon (no pun intended). She also wants to go to Korea for 10 days around mid-Dec. I asked her why? To visit her GFs n to hv plastic surgery! I know it's not going to be a boob job as she has natural big Cs, so I said: 你五官都很漂亮, 不必做啦。 She replied: 我要更漂亮!

Most of my BAO-ees r young, immature n not satisfied w/ their looks n figure. KW n BB r among the most confident ones. I guess other PRC SYTs r the same. That knowledge is most useful, hehe.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

I was keen to discuss this topic that most gals are not satisfied with their looks and figure.

Recently cosmetics surgeries had very good business. Many went to do at least some procedures to improve look. Some girls went overseas to do such cosmetics procedures.

Many PRC, Thai, Vietnamese, Singapore girls had been saving to do cosmetics procedures too.

I wonder which girls are fully satisfied with her looks?

Thanks for such a detailed forums.

Have a nice long weekend.

Cheers.
Old 16-06-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 8
condenser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycondenser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanogerian View Post
Bro WB

I was keen to discuss this topic that most gals are not satisfied with their looks and figure.

Recently cosmetics surgeries had very good business. Many went to do at least some procedures to improve look. Some girls went overseas to do such cosmetics procedures.

Many PRC, Thai, Vietnamese, Singapore girls had been saving to do cosmetics procedures too.

I wonder which girls are fully satisfied with her looks?

Thanks for such a detailed forums.

Have a nice long weekend.

Cheers.
I noticed that too. Korea or Thailand would be a popular place?

Thanks Bro WB for this excellent thread.

Cheers.
Old 16-06-2018, 04:19 PM
Samster

nanogerian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I like ur concept that most of us can only get of 2 out of 3 (Fast, Good n Cheap) in BY-ing. I hv experienced 2 other combinations.

1) Not Cheap, not Good n not Fast.

A good example is my saga w/ CD. I courted her in early Sep last yr. She agreed to all the BY-ing terms n then vanished! She was BY-ed by another man. I was quite upset for wks. Came back to work towards late Dec n I was alerted to this fact by bro LDH in Jan when I already had 2 full-time mistresses (KK n BB) n a part-time one (a singer from LV). To cut a long story short, CD n I were together for 1 wk during CNY when KK was back in China for the holidays.

Outwardly, she was a tall, chio SYT, etc (see my many posts on her). But I was most disappointed bcos her pussy was not pretty to me (big dark brown flaps) n it was loose. I was fortunate to hv her for a wk, otherwise I would still fantasize about how wonderful to make love to her, hehehe.

2) Cheap, Good n Fast.

I BY-ed a tall, pretty n sexy Hubei MILF (she was 27 ) part-time for 2 wks from TAM complex less than 3 months ago. She was the one w/ near perfect snow white figure n dimples of Venus. Also beautiful natural C boobs, pink, tight pussy n the best butt of any China gals I hv seen n long nice legs n slender arms. She was a great, great fxk n she squirted (see my posts). Sadly, she had to leave bcos her visitor's visa was expiring. She is still in China.

Once I brought her to DC n my young fren n others were eager to peek at her deep cleavage n boobs which she hid w/ a blouse. She was such a cock-tease! She reluctantly took it off for a few minutes when I told her to, hahaha. I really miss her n can only make do by looking at her explicit video clips...for now. I hv offered to BY her full-time should she return.

Separately, one of my gals in Jakarta just told me she could only come to SIN on a singer permit, the on-stage type as she couldn't get the non-working type according to her agent. I told her I wont keep her. When she comes I'll just do ST w/ her, hehe. Much, much lower pricing as she wont be exclusive to me.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

I also like the cheap fast and good too. I wonder why anyone will reject?

Always nice and proud when your gf always look good with great assets.

I wonder who like "Not cheap, Not fast and Not good"? This situation will always not favorable to us guys.

Wonder also any girl have perfect snow skin?

Don't be wrong, I also like snow skin.

I dislike a nice good figure with tattoos. Many pretty girls have ugly tattoos spoil their body.

Feel free to comment?

Thanks + cheers.
Old 17-06-2018, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
moneymoneycome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro WB

I wonder who like "Not cheap, Not fast and Not good"? This situation will always not favorable to us guys.

I dislike a nice good figure with tattoos. Many pretty girls have ugly tattoos spoil their body.

Feel free to comment?

Thanks + cheers.
Fully agree, tattoos spoil the overall looks. Look at thai girls, everything looks good until a tattoo pop up. It is really a turn off!
Old 17-06-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro WB

Feel free to comment?

Thanks + cheers.
I love nice gals with tattoo or not.
Old 17-06-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

umami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi bro jamezwit,

Ths so much for sharing ur BY experiences w/ us.

You belong to the romantic n sensual type n u want to hv feelings n take ur time to court ur BAO-ees...n u make love to the them. You r the type preferred by most gals/women.

Unfortunately, I'm more like a beast, a predator n I want to fxk them asap. For me, feelings, if any, would come later...

I'll make a conscious effort to emulate ur method n go slow..

Bro jamezwit is an experienced BAO-er n we hv much to learn from him. Hope that he will continue to share his wisdom n sexploits w/ us.

Yeah, all of us should keep a German, a Japanese n an Italian to complete the "Axis gals". They r very different, bro, hehehe.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro,

Thank you for a nice effective thread.

I am suspicious of bro jamezwit because I had tried too. In social media apps, you need to spent plenty of time to attract even a nice girl to chat. Another method was to post a handsome Avatar like Andy Law photos. But then when gal wants to do video chat and found you were ugly man surely will not even meet up.

Plenty of scam too in the social media apps asking for us to send money or buy itune cards. Also show you strip tease show then ask you to masturbate yourself. Later send you msg to say blackmail otherwise threaten to post online or send to friends and relatives.

Always read with a pinch of salt.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Have a nice SUnday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamezwit View Post
Bro WB and other sifus have contributed a lot of knowledge and info here. Here is a brief sitrep of my BY experience.

After chionging KTVs, WLs from forums, and legal houses, I realised that I'm a know a person before sex (in fact, I prefer the term making love) type.

So I started to look at those Woman Looking for Men type of ad posts, but these are few and far in between, either they give terms and conditions (who is the person who has the need and means har?) or they don't reply (I found out later that girls generally look at those Men Looking for Women ads rather than the other way around). So I posted a few ads, say some of my general terms and with preference for PRC students, and started on the journey to find exclusive baoyee GFs.

So far, I've had 5 baoyees, 1 from SG, 1 from MY, and 3 from PRCs. Interestingly, three of them are students (the SG, MY, and 1 PRC) while two are working professionals (really executive in real company that I pick up from their office more than a few times). All between 21-22 yo, except one.

During initial meet up to know each other sessions, I usually start with hand holding and short kisses first couple of times when go out for dinner or movie. I confirm the baoying by saying that they need to get their place so that we can meet discreetly. Even then, only heavy petting but no sex, and once they get more comfortable, after the first love making session, hug and don't let go and they won't let go as well if you really show that you care about them.

I'm direct with them as far as possible. I tell them they can ask whatever question and those I can answer I'll tell them. Then you will be in a comfortable r/s and only if they're too sticky, I'll just tell them straight or let it cool off for a week or two without meeting. They sometimes ask about my previous BY, but only to ascertain that they are prettier (I also don't know why being prettier is the one important thing they must ask ;-) )

My BYs don't ask too much $$, some of them only ask to cover for lodging (a master room in a condo, although one had a common room but few other tenants and all work late so less people around the unit), others ask for room+allowance which I tell them upfront my limit of giving, they usually agree with it since they are not really desperate, or $$ is not the only reason. One of them even still have money support from home but of course I don't live off it, I supplement her school fees plus lodging.

So far, I only dropped the MY BY real fast becos she was two-timing, she got another BF who is away from SG a lot but she keep sending the guy emails/sms so I found out and dropped her. The rest all quite ok and the relationship last for a while and always parted way amicably and usually because they finished their work permit stay or study.

Only thing is the relationship can be too deep, and they feel lonely and since the way I prefer is to have feelings, so they sticky a bit. But I get great love making after being didn't meet for a few days or a week or two. I think it's win-win in my BY experience so far. Only thing is got to filter a bit and it takes effort and time to read the girl's mind and to show concern. Sometimes just words and a hug they will cry on your shoulder. I'm no handsome man, so I've to double or triple on the attention and the small things, like they appreciate you bring them to good eating place (no need high end stuff) and treating them with respect, since the young BY that can come to study (for real, not the KTV gals) or work as executive are pampered at home from young (one family one child), although they know that they need to adjust living on their own and doing their own household chores, they sometimes just felt lonely and the way younger generation of PRC from city is more open, had sex early and some had relationship with older man already in PRC. It's eye opening talking to them (only after they are comfortable to open up about this part of their life).

Cheers.
Old 17-06-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
tawitantar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I love nice gals with tattoo or not.
Same here as well.
Old 17-06-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 8
UnderHeight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by umami View Post
Bro,

Thank you for a nice effective thread.

I am suspicious of bro jamezwit because I had tried too. In social media apps, you need to spent plenty of time to attract even a nice girl to chat. Another method was to post a handsome Avatar like Andy Law photos. But then when gal wants to do video chat and found you were ugly man surely will not even meet up.

Plenty of scam too in the social media apps asking for us to send money or buy itune cards. Also show you strip tease show then ask you to masturbate yourself. Later send you msg to say blackmail otherwise threaten to post online or send to friends and relatives.

Always read with a pinch of salt.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Have a nice SUnday.

Seems like you are very experienced in video chat.

Great thread here by bro WB, support for more.

Cheers.
Old 18-06-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

sommeliers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Thank you making a wonderful thread.

I agreed with your guru on the "kissing".

Kissing intimately solved many confusions and soothes nerves. Also provides plenty of passion between the couple. A simple peck on the cheeks always nice when a girl is nervy and unsure what to do.

Kiss her, already. Make it all better. This statement sounded extremely sexy if your girl has a sexy body. When can kiss will be able to let you hold her body.

When a girl expects a kiss then best to kiss her otherwise the guy will forever miss the chance. I am not sure if many will agree with you but this may be a controversy.

Is just simple case if the girl expects to get laid and the guy couln't do it then can forget it.

Thank you for nice thread.

Hope to read more excellent post and guide.

Cheers.

Quote:
A good fren, a very experienced playboy, once told me abt kissing when I was still wet behind my ears. "If a Chinese gal willingly allows you to french her, her pussy is yours ( at least 99% true ), but not so w/ Ang Mo gals..."

Decades later, I can confirm that he is spot on n his axiom holds true for KTV gals n non-WLs alike.

Sometimes there is a long lag time between kissing a gal n tasting her pussy. The longest is w/ the SH songbird SS aka CD. It took 5 months.

Another sex guru sent me some interesting advice on KISSING. I like share it w/ bros here.

SIX GOLDEN MOMENTS WHEN YOU'D BETTER KISS HER

You've probably been conditioned your entire life to aim for that
all-important first kiss with a woman when you've walked her to her
doorstep at the end of an evening together.

Forget that. Why save it for the very last?

Besides missing out on all the potential excitement that could have
happened earlier in the night, you end up looking like every other
unimaginative dork she's dated since middle school.

That said, I fully get that making the first kiss happen at exactly
the right time seems as if it's easier said than done.

But no worries. I've got your back, as always.

Here are a half-dozen moments that are tailor made first kiss
opportunities just about every time:

1) When She's Talking Nonstop

This goes double if she's mildly perturbed over something. Perhaps
she has started to go on about her bad day at work, her mean
professor and/or an evil co-worker.

But even if she's just turning a bit too much into a "Chatty Cathy"
in general, here's a universal truth that every man should know.

You already know that the best way to shut up a group of noisy guys
is to put food in front of them. But if you want to shut a woman
up, kiss her.

And don't be surprised afterward if she forgets what she was
talking about.

The caveat here, of course, is that we're assuming her excessive
chatter hasn't negatively affected her attractiveness to you...which
I understand could be a distinct possibility.

2) When You Are Opening The Car Door For Her

A lot of people want to pronounce chivalry dead at the scene.

But as I've said in The Man's Approach program, if you don't bother
to open the car door for a woman you're missing out on one MASSIVE
opportunity to get the first kiss out of the way.

I mean, where else can you literally corner a woman and actually
have her feel safer, warmer and fuzzier as a direct result?

This is money, I tell you.

3) When There's Even The Briefest Of Pauses After You Lock Eyes At
Close Range

The tragic part about this particular phenomenon is that EVERYONE
recognizes when it's happening.

But the problem is that far too many of us come down with a sudden
outbreak of "Too Good To Be True Fever" when it happens FOR US.

Learn from the movies, gentlemen.

Admit it. Every time you've ever seen a guy bonk at this point in
a movie, you knew he was blowing it. And the guy who gets the girl
in that same movie NEVER misses the cue, does he?

So when you're talking to a woman--or are even just generically
present with her, frankly--and you find yourself a foot away from
her staring into her eyes wordlessly as if the world were standing
still...it is.

And the world is standing there screaming, "KISS HER NOW!"

4) When Plans Change Or Certain Interruptions Take Place

Okay, this one's a bit trickier.

What we're referring to here is NOT when a major crisis hits or
when you've got to act fast to correct something that's a pressing
concern.

We're also NOT referring to when her babysitter calls telling her
to "come home immediately" or when she flakes out on you. Of
course not.

What we ARE talking about is when you're given the GOLDEN
opportunity to take a slight glitch in your perfect plan and boldly
show that your overall demeanor and personal control over the whole
situation are NOT affected by it.

The Notebook is not on most guys' list of favorite movies, but
there's a certain scene in it where the guy and the gal are in a
rowboat together surrounded by swans.

The "storybook" moment is rudely interrupted by a sudden torrential
rainstorm.

As the woman starts fretting about the situation, the guy does the
right thing. He grabs her and kisses her brains out, turning the
whole melee into the hottest five minutes either of them has ever
experienced.

Nice going, there.

Your version might not be as dramatic.

Nevertheless, that locked door to a restaurant you thought was
still open or even changing a flat tire in a tux probably should
lead to a first kiss...provided you're a Big Four man with a woman
along who is attracted to you.

5) Whenever She Expresses Slight Embarrassment Or Good-Natured
Regret At Having Said Something Silly

Ah yes...I love this one.

If a woman is concerned over having embarrassed herself a tiny bit
in your presence or thinks she just said something silly, that's a
universal sign that she's digging you.

What better way to reassure her when she's experiencing such worry
than to remove all doubt that she hasn't messed up nearly as badly
as she thinks?

Kiss her, already. Make it all better.

6) Whenever You Instinctively Sense That She's Expecting It

This one is along the lines of the third point above, but more
generally applicable.

ANY time you get the unmistakable vibe that she WANTS to be kissed,
you not only SHOULD kiss her you'd BETTER kiss her.

I mean, how many hints does a chick have to drop, dude? Start
getting them. Otherwise, she's going to think you're either gay or
a total wimp.

The bottom line here is that most women LOVE to be kissed and they
WANT to be kissed by a man they like.

When you are on a first date with a woman and she appears to be
enjoying herself, you could probably kiss her without much drama
and with great success.

If you're on a second date with her, you can consider that a
foregone conclusion. She wouldn't BE THERE if she wasn't feeling
attraction.

Knowing that, remember the six golden moments I've described for
you today and you'll never be at a loss for gauging the RIGHT TIME
for that first kiss to happen ever again.

Be Good,

Mr. XYZ

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1