The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2012, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
luzd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Trip to Philippines ; Batangas

Hi ppl. im going to PI on nxt year january ..will be there for a week .. arrive in clark and planning to straight go to manila and stay for 2 days , then go to batangas to puerto galera for 2 days and finally back to clark .
If you don't mind me asking :

1. any good ideas? or shud i just stay in LA for 1 nite then only go to manila and batangas? or just go to manila and spend a week there ?

2.recommendation on where to stay in LA , MANILA(makati or ermita) , batangas . (cheap,clean&safe hotel) .

3.where to go in LA , Manila, Batangas : i've heard of P.burgos, Manila Bay Cafe,Havana Cafe etc2 ..

for info .. im looking for nightly entertainment, and girlllsss ofcoz .. more to FLs/girlfriend like type (If you have been in patong,phuket; tiger bar , u noe what i mean)

ur help & info is much appreciated. TQ
Old 06-12-2012, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
dragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Trip to Philippines ; Manila ; Batangas

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzd View Post
Hi ppl. im going to PI on nxt year january ..will be there for a week .. arrive in clark and planning to straight go to manila and stay for 2 days , then go to batangas to puerto galera for 2 days and finally back to clark .
If you don't mind me asking :

1. any good ideas? or shud i just stay in LA for 1 nite then only go to manila and batangas? or just go to manila and spend a week there ?

2.recommendation on where to stay in LA , MANILA(makati or ermita) , batangas . (cheap,clean&safe hotel) .

3.where to go in LA , Manila, Batangas : i've heard of P.burgos, Manila Bay Cafe,Havana Cafe etc2 ..

for info .. im looking for nightly entertainment, and girlllsss ofcoz .. more to FLs/girlfriend like type (If you have been in patong,phuket; tiger bar , u noe what i mean)

ur help & info is much appreciated. TQ
bro in puto gallera is good but girls like to go to sabang beach
Old 06-12-2012, 08:23 PM
Samster

Thanx ...anymore infooo plzz
Old 07-12-2012, 07:15 PM
Samster

dragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

try going to red submarine its a pickup joint they have a night wer i think on friday it a must go
Old 07-12-2012, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonstar87 View Post
try going to red submarine its a pickup joint they have a night wer i think on friday it a must go
Where's red submarine Bro?
Old 08-12-2012, 09:03 AM
Samster

putro gallera went u reach port dont go to touts asking for ferry just go to the jetty n buy ferry tickets and remeber head to sabang its in sabang the submarine the girls are giving blows in discos
Old 08-12-2012, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
1bbcd5 is Cool - loads of Potential

Outstanding thread, thanks all for joining. I'll visit often.
Old 08-12-2012, 11:58 PM
Samster

thnx for tht ...
hurmm ... makati or ermita ??
Old 19-01-2018, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any updates on the scenes in batangas lately? Might be going there soon.
Old 20-01-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Any updates on the scenes in batangas lately? Might be going there soon.
Interesting thread for me as i going AC and MANILA next mth. I have alot of time so i dont mind exploring other places so long its SAFE.
Old 21-01-2018, 04:51 AM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Interesting thread for me as i going AC and MANILA next mth. I have alot of time so i dont mind exploring other places so long its SAFE.

Yeah i told my colleague i am going there next month. I asked her take bus/cab better and i told her the rough timing i will be arriving around 8 plus pm. SHe told me very dangerous to take public or PRIVATE transport at that timing. Jam and dangerous. Coming out from a pinoy herself, aiyo makes me feel really afraid of going there alone lo. Money secondary but safety is the first priority for me lo.
Old 21-01-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bris7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Yeah i told my colleague i am going there next month. I asked her take bus/cab better and i told her the rough timing i will be arriving around 8 plus pm. SHe told me very dangerous to take public or PRIVATE transport at that timing. Jam and dangerous. Coming out from a pinoy herself, aiyo makes me feel really afraid of going there alone lo. Money secondary but safety is the first priority for me lo.
I travel for work there annually (to Batangas and Laguna). Consider staying at Muntinlupa city (at Alabang). It's between Batangas and airport. I normally arrange for the hotel to pick me at the airport, the charges is only a few hundred peso more than if you use the public taxi. First time I was there, I use the white public taxi, the driver was an older man (may late 50s). After we enter the taxi and close the door, he turn around to me and gesture for me to lock the 2 rear passenger doors while he lock the 2 front doors. Then he start engine and drive off. So I would say you college advise you right (not safe).

Third time I went (I think 2012) , the airport police stop me while I was exiting the terminal and told me his hobby is collect money... I gave him SGD2.00 and he look so happy. Now the newer terminal building is better, at least the police dont ask me for $.
Old 24-01-2018, 10:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 0
JRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bris7 View Post
Third time I went (I think 2012) , the airport police stop me while I was exiting the terminal and told me his hobby is collect money... I gave him SGD2.00 and he look so happy. Now the newer terminal building is better, at least the police dont ask me for $.
Still never change..... only recently on my latest trip to Angeles the policeman at the entrance to DMIA refuse to return my passport when checking my passport/airticket unless I "tip" him for checking my documents.
Old 05-02-2018, 10:36 AM
Samster

Re: Trip to Philippines ; Batangas

Hello..... Any brothers thinking of going to batangas this coming friday or weekend???
Old 07-02-2018, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRthe6 View Post
Still never change..... only recently on my latest trip to Angeles the policeman at the entrance to DMIA refuse to return my passport when checking my passport/airticket unless I "tip" him for checking my documents.
How much u tip. Tks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1