The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 7
NotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Can SG change the color of the sky?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Then suay this ah khaw! Breakdown lah. Cancelled lah.
Like what some bros here have mentioned everytime Ah Khaw open his big fat mouth something bad will always happen under his portfolio . The Gods must definitely not be happy with him.
Old 03-06-2018, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

M’sia’s new finance minister Lim Guan Eng: ‘I’ll still eat char kway teow by the road’

He will remain working class.

By Belmont Lay | June 3, 2018

More than three weeks after a new Pakatan Harapan coalition got swept into power in Malaysia, Malaysians are still enthralled by their new finance minister Lim Guan Eng.

They are simply not used to seeing a minister frequently huddled over a plate of hawker fare with his colleagues or family.

Working class hero

Lim, who has emerged as the working class hero this election who regular Malaysians can relate to, is the secretary-general of the Democratic Action Party.

In an interview with Malay Mail, Lim said his party and its members are still labouring to reconcile being part of the new government working out of posher environments with its working-class roots.

He was speaking to the media at the Finance Ministry’s plush office in Putrajaya, which is far removed from his party’s headquarters in the working-class and slightly seedy neighbourhood of Pudu.

Jailed twice

For Lim, his path to the finance minister’s post has been as oblique as Anwar Ibrahim, who is the prime minister-in-waiting.

Lim has gone from being jailed twice as an opposition leader — once for sedition and the other time under the Internal Security Act — to eventually becoming the Penang chief minister, before taking up a Cabinet position now.

continue reading here : https://mothership.sg/2018/06/lim-gu...s-hawker-food/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 04-06-2018, 09:01 PM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Malaysian newspaper: Lee Hsien Loong is “easy meat” for Mahathir when cancelling the HSR

Published on 2018-06-04 by Thomas Loh

In a news article, "How Singapore Secretly Helped Najib Razak During The Peak of The 1MDB Scandal ? – Lee Hsien Loong Didn’t Anticipate Mahathir To Unseat Najib" last Thursday (31 May), Malaysian newspaper The Coverage alleged that the High Speed Rail (HSR) was a front designed by former Prime Minister Najib Razak “to include kickbacks”.

In strong words, the article point that it is questionable of Singapore's claim that it did not know the documents supplied by 1MDB relating to its Brazen Sky Limited account were false bank statements. "The Monetary Authority of Singapore knew that Arul Kanda was bullshitting when he claimed US$1.103 billion cash was kept at BSI Bank Limited, Singapore." alleged the author.

It wrote, "As a financial centre, Singapore does not discriminate against dirty or laundered money."

The author also asked whether the 350km HSR project was worth RM110 billion when the much longer 688km East Coast Rail Link project costs just half as much: “Obviously, something is fishy when it costs almost double for a shorter railway project”.

First inked in 2016, the project seems to be in limbo now after a sweeping electoral victory by the Pakatan Harapan coalition who has decided that it was not necessary.

Incumbent Prime Minister Tun Mahathir bin Mohamed said that the HSR “is not beneficial. It’s going to cost us a huge sum of money. We’ll make no money at all from this arrangement. It is only a short track. It is only going to save people one hour by taking the HSR.”

Based on a clause in the contract, Malaysia had to pay Singapore RM500 million in liquidated damages if the HSR project were to be cancelled.

However, the newspaper speculated that “based on Mahathir’s track record, he is not going to bend over and flash half a billion of ringgit to Lee Hsien Loong without a fight”.

continue reading here : https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...lling-the-hsr/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 11-06-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mahathir calls for review of Trans-Pacific Partnership trade agreement

Published on 2018-06-11 by Neyla Zannia

Newly elected Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad has called for a review of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade agreement.

He told reporters in an interview with Japan's Nikkei published on Saturday (9 June) that smaller economies like Malaysia were at a disadvantage under the current terms.

He noted that the trade pact, which includes Japan and Canada, should take into consideration the level of development of various countries, saying, "Small, weaker economies must be given a chance to protect their products. We have to review the TPP."

Dr Mahathir's call to review the agreement would be a blow for the 11-member trade pact.

Following the US withdrawal, the agreement is now being called the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP).

Speaking to Singapore reporters at the Apec Summit last November, Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said it took "a lot of skill and determination and willingness" among the 11 parties to agree not to renegotiate the pact, even though the circumstances have changed.

"It is not easy to take the TPP that was designed for 12 countries, remove one and then have the remaining 11 reach an agreement almost the same as the original, because economic calculations change, strategic calculations change, and political calculations change."

The agreement was finalised after tough negotiations earlier this year following the withdrawal of one of the original signatories, the United States.

It will reduce tariffs in countries that together amount to more than 13 per cent of the global economy, a total of $10 trillion (S$13.35 trillion) in gross domestic product. With the US, it would have represented 40 percent.

According to Nikkei, Dr Mahathir did not reject the significance of agreements such as the CPTPP and he did not say whether he would consider leaving the trade pact altogether.

Dr Mahathir, 92, was Malaysia's prime minister from 1981 and 2003.

The Prime Minister came out of retirement and joined hands with the then Pakatan Harapan (PH) opposition pact to oust Mr Najib, whom he accused of corruption.

continue reading here : https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...ade-agreement/

And the changes continue to take place in Malaysia .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 12-06-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

The King takes 10% salary deduction

Nation

Tuesday, 12 Jun 2018

PETALING JAYA: Yang di-Pertuan Agong Sultan Muhammad V (pic) has shown solidarity with the people by taking a 10% cut in salary and emoluments.

“This is because the King is concerned with the debt and the economic situation of the country,” Comptroller of the Royal Household Datuk Wan Ahmad Dahlan Haji Ab Aziz said yesterday.

He said in a statement that His Majesty was touched and appreciated the efforts of Malaysians who have donated to the Tabung Harapan.

Wan Ahmad said that in line with this, Sultan Muhammad V also decreed that he would not be hosting the annual Hari Raya open house this year.

He said the King preferred that the budget allocation for the event be channelled to the needy.

The Tabung Harapan fund was set up by the Government on June 1 after many Malaysians expressed their desire to help the country reduce its national debt of RM1 trillion.

Collections for the fund will cease on Aug 31 with the amount now at RM56.7mil.

Meanwhile, DAP adviser Lim Kit Siang called on Barisan Nasional leaders to contribute to the fund for the betterment of the country.

He said all 42 DAP MPs would each donate RM5,000 to the fund.

“Malaysians from different ethnic backgrounds and religious beliefs have contributed to the fund to show their love for the country,” Lim, who is the Iskandar Puteri MP, told reporters before receiving a mock cheque for RM1mil for the fund from Amin Dental Surgery proprietor Dr Amim Sarnon at its Taman Universiti dental clinic in Johor Baru.

Dr Amim said the donation was his clinic’s contribution towards the all-out effort to reduce the national debt.

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nati...5pQWQBPbstL.99

Will the PAP government take pay cut ???

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 14-06-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
JoesephToh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoesephToh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My respect to His Exellency The King of Malaysia even he also take pay cut .
Old 14-06-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoesephToh View Post
My respect to His Exellency The King of Malaysia even he also take pay cut .
Somebody must start the ball rolling? But in Sillypore the citizens especially 70% are rich. So no need follow Msia.

Thank you
Old 14-06-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Sillypore ... funni ....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 14-06-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 7
yobyella deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyobyella deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
Sillypore ... funni ....
You can say that again. Majority sporean just love to be screwed then kpkb and off to the ballot box and vote their choice of party again i.e. PAP. Aint that funny?
Old 14-06-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
moobs34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
The King takes 10% salary deduction

Nation

Tuesday, 12 Jun 2018

PETALING JAYA: Yang di-Pertuan Agong Sultan Muhammad V (pic) has shown solidarity with the people by taking a 10% cut in salary and emoluments.

“This is because the King is concerned with the debt and the economic situation of the country,” Comptroller of the Royal Household Datuk Wan Ahmad Dahlan Haji Ab Aziz said yesterday.

He said in a statement that His Majesty was touched and appreciated the efforts of Malaysians who have donated to the Tabung Harapan.

Wan Ahmad said that in line with this, Sultan Muhammad V also decreed that he would not be hosting the annual Hari Raya open house this year.

He said the King preferred that the budget allocation for the event be channelled to the needy.

The Tabung Harapan fund was set up by the Government on June 1 after many Malaysians expressed their desire to help the country reduce its national debt of RM1 trillion.

Collections for the fund will cease on Aug 31 with the amount now at RM56.7mil.

Meanwhile, DAP adviser Lim Kit Siang called on Barisan Nasional leaders to contribute to the fund for the betterment of the country.

He said all 42 DAP MPs would each donate RM5,000 to the fund.

“Malaysians from different ethnic backgrounds and religious beliefs have contributed to the fund to show their love for the country,” Lim, who is the Iskandar Puteri MP, told reporters before receiving a mock cheque for RM1mil for the fund from Amin Dental Surgery proprietor Dr Amim Sarnon at its Taman Universiti dental clinic in Johor Baru.

Dr Amim said the donation was his clinic’s contribution towards the all-out effort to reduce the national debt.

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nati...5pQWQBPbstL.99

Will the PAP government take pay cut ???
They can take 10% pay cut, but 3 months later increase by 30%
Old 15-06-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
emgaimua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yobyella View Post
You can say that again. Majority sporean just love to be screwed then kpkb and off to the ballot box and vote their choice of party again i.e. PAP. Aint that funny?
Yeah, really funny.
Old 15-06-2018, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
spaoldbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by emgaimua View Post
Yeah, really funny.
Agree, ROLF.
Old 16-06-2018, 06:50 PM
Samster

Shredded documents in PM office reinforces trust deficit sentiment against Najib

By Kazi Mahmood -
June 16, 2018

Malaysian PM Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad revealed a damaging fact to the New York Times: The Najib regime did the ultimate act of shredding documents that could contain evidence of their wrongdoing.

In the interview with the Times, Dr Mahathir said they found oversized garbage bags filled with shredded documents and a “snowstorm” of loose papers on the floor in the corridors of power.

This was discovered by the new government after Barisan Nasional (BN) was ousted from Putrajaya.

That was not the only setback in taking over the helm from Najib. Mahathir said vital files were accessible only to a single person: Former prime minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak, who had also served as Finance Minister.

But the computers were locked and the officers logged-out of the system.

The euphoria surrounding a historic democratic transition has given way to a more sobering reality in Malaysia, said the U.S. daily.

continue reading here : http://theindependent.sg/shredded-do...against-najib/

Looks like more and more skeletons are being discovered from the previous government .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 20-06-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

Dr M meets PM Lee for only 30 min but gives Jack Ma an hour

Published on 2018-06-19 by Correspondent

When the opposition coalition Pakatan Harapan won the general election in Malaysia on 9 May last month, PM Lee quickly went to KL on 19 May to meet and congratulate Dr Mahathir, the leader of the coalition.

However, Dr Mahathir only met him for half an hour.

According to Yahoo news, PM Lee was seen entering the Perdana Leadership Foundation building at 11am, where the meeting was held. Then at 11.30am, he was seen leaving the building after shaking hands with Dr Mahathir.

The scheduled meeting was supposed to give a chance for the two Prime Ministers to discuss bilateral ties.

Jack Ma meets with Dr Mahathir

Yesterday morning (18 Jun), Dr Mahathir met with Alibaba Group founder and executive chairman Jack Ma for 1 hour.

During the one-hour meeting, Bernama reported that both men "shared a lot of ideas and discussed how to lift more Malaysians out of poverty and support more young people and small businesses".

"It was a very good meeting," said Mr Ma, who was in KL to open an Alibaba office there.

Mr Ma came away surprised at the Malaysian Prime Minister's knowledge on technology.

"I am surprised by his knowledge about technology," Mr Ma told Bernama after his meeting with Dr Mahathir.

In addition to meeting Dr Mahathir, Mr Ma had also reportedly met with Finance Minister Lim Guan Eng over an informal dinner yesterday (17 Jun).

No such informal dinner meeting was reported between PM Lee and Malaysian Finance Minister Lim when PM Lee went to KL last month.

continue reading here : https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...ck-ma-an-hour/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 22-06-2018, 09:49 AM
Samster

Najib says most luxury handbags are gifts, no idea how state money moved through personal account

He also says "you know" a lot during the interview.

By Kayla Wong | 4 mins

Former Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak gave an exclusive interview with Reuters, saying that he should not be blamed for the 1MDB scandal.

Here are some snippets of the claims he made during the sit-down interview held at a five-star hotel on the island of Langkawi.

Regarding his role in the 1MDB funds appropriation scandal

Maybe he was framed by the police

“I didn’t benefit from the 1MDB because I believe that the 1MDB was created to do something good for the country.

I think they (the police) wanted to tarnish my image in the court of public opinion. Maybe they were under instruction.”

He knows what’s right & what’s wrong

He added that he was “not aware” of the purchase of various goods, such as yachts, paintings, gems and prime real estate.

He said:

“I would never authorise 1MDB funds to be used for any of these items.

I’ve been in government so long, I know what’s right and what’s wrong.”

Majority of luxury items are gifts

Nearly 300 boxes of luxury handbags & other items were given to his wife & daughter

“But again as I said to you, if they are gifts, they are wedding gifts.

What is the connection to 1MDB? You got to be fair to me, you see.”

He said he knows that public perception of him is negative at the moment.

“That’s why I’m taking the opportunity to explain that the vast number of handbags were really gifts.”

He said he has the evidence to prove that too:

“Yes, there were gifts, and as I’ve said, particularly with my daughter, they were tagged…

… and they were actually labelled (with): “when, by whom” and all that, you know.

Son-in-law gifted many bags to Rosmah

He said his son-in-law Daniyar Nazarbayev, the nephew of Kazakstan President Nursultan Nazarbayev, also gifted many of the handbags to Rosmah.

He said:

“People might find it hard to understand, but my son-in-law for example, he gets Birkin from his source, five or six at one go.

His family has got some means, so it has nothing to do with 1MDB if it comes from Kazakhstan.”

He also said that the RM114 million found at his family home in Kuala Lumpur were party funds belonging to the United Malays National Organisation (UMNO).

continue reading here : https://mothership.sg/2018/06/najib-...es-bags-gifts/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1