The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2018, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5412 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My sister in law

Where is TS ? Waiting to read more about his naughty sister-in-law

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 10-06-2018, 08:46 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
SOS999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing
Old 10-06-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
kaibracon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS, camping for updates
Old 10-06-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, great share ts!
Old 10-06-2018, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
peppervb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start, please continue TS
Old 10-06-2018, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold

Bro change title change title: sister in raw
Old 11-06-2018, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Deadpool28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for all the support. I will try my best to update whenever I can, please understand that I will not be online often due to work and personal commitments.

To bro Sanuuk, no to your question.
To bro Aoshi82, yeah I know of this forum back in sec sch days but didn't join until recently.

-Continued.
The plan was to have lunch over at my in laws. After that superb flash by Jane, I got horny. Suddenly a naughty thought came to my mind. I told my wife I need to shit and went into the toilet. Went in and closed the door, on some songs to make the toilet less quiet. I started to scan the toilet and there it is! Hanging by the wall was Jane's bra. I took her bra and smell it, that smell was heavenly. No it wasn't any sweat smell, it smells like a mixture of her natural body smell plus perfume, a sweet smell. I was always very curious about Jane's bust size, flipped the tag and holy hell, she's a freaking 36D! Don't waste time, pants down and I jerked off, unloading my armies on her bra. After the excitement die down, I start to panic. Cham la, if kenna caught how? How am I going to face my wife and her family? End up I cleaned it off using some tissue and water, but purposely left abit of stain there.

Went out of the toilet and Jane was already at the table eating lunch with the rest of the family.
Wife: You ok not. Why so long?
Me: Ya ok. Think morning the bee hoon la, go in lao sai.
Ate my lunch and as usual, wife and Jane having their sisters conversations. Wife was concerned about Jane still being single. So I decided to join in the conversation.
Me: Why you still single? I thought you had a boyfriend before?
Jane: Normal lor. Don't have Mr Right. My ex cb me, bring other girl back to his house and I caught him red handed lor.
Me: Shit, that guy stupid.
Wife then slapped me on my arm and give the death stare.
Me: Okok I keep quiet.
Jane: Aiya guys all same one la. Mei, you better keep an eye on him also
Me: *point middle finger at Jane* Oi don't personal attack leh.
Jane: Correct ma. Always like that one.

As she was saying, she dropped her spoon. She bend down sideways and pick up her spoon. I leaned forward to take a peep as wife was too engross in her food and phone. Jane's 36D boobs was showing through the top of her t shirt. Light brown nipples that is not too big nor too small. I buey tahan already, really got the urge to squeeze that pair of boobs. But I kept my composure and act like I didn't see anything. Lunch went on and their sister conversation continues, about shopping, work.

To be continued.
Old 11-06-2018, 07:01 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your story very much... very nice read... share more soon please...
Old 11-06-2018, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

very nice story, like it alot. sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 11-06-2018, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

More please..... Nice easy read....
Old 11-06-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ahboy25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, can't wait for more!
Old 11-06-2018, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Mistyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, shiok!
Old 12-06-2018, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 12-06-2018, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
BlackMaria deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 12-06-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster