The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2021, 03:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
suicide thoughts rant alert do not click in

Have been having chronic thoughts about how meaningless life is, every moment feels meaningless and having lots of pent up frustration. So sick of working boring jobs and live to die. Want to end everything

theres no thrill in life anymore. Everything feels boring even hobbies are a chore. No zhabor so difficult to get gf. See other guys like so easy. Made me feel even more like dirt of mother earth

Im of no contribution to soxiety, there no meaning to living. All the zhabor want is easy going guys, can talk, got money, got looks, fuck this shit, i have neither. If i have is by forcing myself to fit into the norm of the society, into what all the girls expected. I have so much frustration! Urgh

Talking to girls feel like a chore, sibei sian. Fuck

Knn all the ccb prc fl ccb pussy made of gold, squeeze so much money. Price increase faster than inflation and real estate price
Old 06-02-2021, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: suicide thoughts rant alert do not click in

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
Have been having chronic thoughts about how meaningless life is, every moment feels meaningless and having lots of pent up frustration. So sick of working boring jobs and live to die. Want to end everything

theres no thrill in life anymore. Everything feels boring even hobbies are a chore. No zhabor so difficult to get gf. See other guys like so easy. Made me feel even more like dirt of mother earth

Im of no contribution to soxiety, there no meaning to living. All the zhabor want is easy going guys, can talk, got money, got looks, fuck this shit, i have neither. If i have is by forcing myself to fit into the norm of the society, into what all the girls expected. I have so much frustration! Urgh

Talking to girls feel like a chore, sibei sian. Fuck

Knn all the ccb prc fl ccb pussy made of gold, squeeze so much money. Price increase faster than inflation and real estate price
I also feel some of these feelings during covid.
Nothing to look forward to now. Only looking to look forward to the days when covid end. Just endure, good days will be back. Even if have to wait longer.
No contribution to society? Then why not look to do something?
Can go volunteer some work. Doesnt have to be for humans. Can do good for animals too if you prefer. Dont need donate money one.
About girls. yes. same feeling as you. But thats not the end.

No looks? Now can go plastic surgery. Later come out look like kpop star!
No money? Go upgrade and earn more. Or think of other ways to earn more.
Gold pussies? Avoid them. These are a sure road to ruin.
There are still many good girls out there. You just have to go and find them.
Talking to girl is a chore. Yes same feel here. But this game is all about numbers.
talk to more, higher chance to find a good girl.
Maybe 1 in 20 got chance? If so, you just need to talk to 20.
Fit into the norm? You dont have to. Follow the norm = get norm results
Do something radical to change yourself, and your results would be extraordinary.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1