The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2007, 03:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 20
ccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of light
Talking I'm YR Sweetie Pie NOT YR CupCake But You Can Still Eat Me !! Sweetie (Pic Avail)

Name : SweetiE
> Age : 20
> Vital Stat : 33-24-36
> Ht: 1.56
> Services : BBBJ,SPEAKS ENG,GFE!!
> DAMAGE : 130/90/2shots
> *SWEETIE PIE*

PIC1 LINK
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/pierce87...804251544056/3

PIC2 LINK
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/pierce87...804251525889/2

CHEERS !!!!!!
Old 27-02-2007, 07:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: I'm YR Sweetie Pie NOT YR CupCake But You Can Still Eat Me !! Sweetie (Pic Avail)

bro,

u r really good.
so fast replenish stock, so many new gals at one go.
see oreadi, ba chew blur blur, didi buah tahan.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 27-02-2007, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
puma76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I'm YR Sweetie Pie NOT YR CupCake But You Can Still Eat Me !! Sweetie (Pic Avail)

Bro, can pm me the contact? Tks
Old 27-02-2007, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
weicong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I'm YR Sweetie Pie NOT YR CupCake But You Can Still Eat Me !! Sweetie (Pic Avail)

Cool, what country one? Can pm me the contacts? Thanks
Old 27-02-2007, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nedkelly270 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

Wow.. another looker. Definitely my type of SYT. Now let me find sometime for a round with her....
Old 27-02-2007, 01:09 PM
Samster

ccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of light

Dear bro Sweetie had just touched down today....

Bookings starts today !!!! cheers !!!!

Cheers !!!!
Old 27-02-2007, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
lucif32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah bro your stock keeps coming, see already cannot tahan. this one her skin seems fair and tasty...
Old 27-02-2007, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Mr C deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Check pm..
Old 27-02-2007, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
jlah is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro, kindly booked a date for me with her. My contact is 9731xxxx
Old 27-02-2007, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 18
sleaguepunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersleaguepunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersleaguepunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersleaguepunter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Your gals all value for $$. How long will this sweetie be in our shore? Need to know so that can plan my schedule.
Old 28-02-2007, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
weicong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR on her yet? I got a tight budget so I need to spend wisely. Thanks in advance on any FR on sweetie
Old 28-02-2007, 05:30 AM
Samster

dear Bros quite a number of Bro had tried sweetie pie today le.....

hopefully FR will be out soon.....

but bro that post FR be prepared to be zapped....

somone out there red eyes...
Old 28-02-2007, 05:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
ImmortalDevil is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro ccod81, can i have your contact no.? i wanted to try this SYT...
Old 28-02-2007, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
muncher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No FR on Sweetie so far, surprisingly! Anyway, here's mine.

Door opening was greeted with a smile that was really sweet! Small petite frame of a girl!

She got me a glass of water, gave me a hug and then asked me to get ready for a shower. Asked her to join me cos she was tying up her hair and she got her towel and followed me into the bathroom.

Decent shower with a bit of a twist. When my back was facing her, she not only soaped my back, she gave me some light massage too-not the hard type but nice! She even reached forward to tease me while I reached back to check her out!

After drying up, I lay on the bed waiting for her to join me. When she did, I had an aime to be as natural as possible-no need for KY! And boy, did she love the tongue-foo! Moaning, writing and grabbing my hand harder, there was no way anyone wouldn't get a raging hard-on! OUCH! Couldn't wait for her to do it, I unwrapped the condom myself and attacked! Couldn't last long and shot my load within minutes.

Had a nap with her in my arms-very nice. Didn't realise the time but I figured I wanted to see her enjoy herself again so I caressed her and straight away, she reached for my hard-on! This time, she did the honours and climbed onboard for her ride! 1st ride, she faced away then she turned around and faced me. I think she felt embarrassed as she was riding and me looking at her so she tried to close my eyes with her hand. Haha! After that, I just went missionary to finish off.

Quick shower and it was all over, or so I thought until she even put moisturizer on my hands! How's that for service!

Overall, a very enjoyable experience!

If I wasn't going away for work, I'd probably book another session with her! 1st time customer on pierce's service and 2 thumbs up!
Old 28-02-2007, 08:51 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 0
birdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond repute

Wah piang bro .......me going to give this a miss liao.....bo bian gng taiwan soon hopefully she still here when I'm back . Thanks bro !!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1