The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2022, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentA View Post
Anyone went Central club liao? Machiam Epic with lots of local girls. Haha
The set up there makes it a bit difficult to mingle with further tables. Good and bad.
Old 05-04-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Never mind I will prepare the funding and check out more on the law first. When time to strike then i am prepared.
You may check out projects at Hun Sen Bvld or so called landmark 60m areas for more options. They are nearer to upcoming Aeon 3.
Old 05-04-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Some even promise if the value drops below valuation they will buy back from you. Anyone got experience and what to look out for???
Never heard of this. But rather common they have GRR units which gurantee rentals for a period of time.
Old 05-04-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Never heard of this. But rather common they have GRR units which gurantee rentals for a period of time.
The GRR also cock one. They guarantee rental return but they will manage ur home for you for rental and charge u a cost of 1.50 per square meter? If your unit says 50 square meters then it will cost 75 USD per month. Then there is this MCST which I dunno how much yet. Cambodia's rental income tax for foreigner is 14% and this one dunno how much the company that manages ur property will report to the authorities. Then there is this property tax etc. When ur rental only fetches 500 USD per month and ends up u like take back only maybe 300USD which cannot even cover ur loan interest or pay the principal. Just take for your own use la why buy Liao let people use and some more i ask liao cannot say want to take back just take back. Must follow the contract. So i think they must be using ur unit to do some dirty stuff or money washing.
Old 05-04-2022, 07:18 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
You may check out projects at Hun Sen Bvld or so called landmark 60m areas for more options. They are nearer to upcoming Aeon 3.
South is not good cause a lot of prince's projects are there, the diamond island also not good cause these two are mainly filled with AH TIONGS. the choy chongvar, at the other island the transportation is too hassle. So either looking at BKK, around bkk or the sensok or toul tork area.
Old 06-04-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
So either looking at BKK, around bkk or the sensok or toul tork area.
Ok good luck on your finding. Tuol Kouk still not as bad and are mostly cheaper but both sensok and tuol kouk are rather different from bkk area. Read that you are considering an investment in the long run or an retirement house, personally I will not get any property from these areas in this case.
Old 06-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
South is not good cause a lot of prince's projects are there
I respect your opinion. But probably you should be looking at who is the bigger developer in that area, my tip (not Prince). There are local and even Taiwan developers in that area.
Old 06-04-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
They guarantee rental return but they will manage ur home for you for rental and charge u a cost of 1.50 per square meter?.
Probably I should try to find out more on this GRR thingy on how it works. It is somewhat different from what I understand. Cheers.
Old 06-04-2022, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshimayuko View Post
You manage to pick up girls there? The last time I went, the crowd is really all the local wealthy younger 2nd generation.
Personally I think ACE is more fun
Old 06-04-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ok good luck on your finding. Tuol Kouk still not as bad and are mostly cheaper but both sensok and tuol kouk are rather different from bkk area. Read that you are considering an investment in the long run or an retirement house, personally I will not get any property from these areas in this case.
Yeah tuol kouk and sen sok are cheaper but there is really a lot of projects on going there. It is also not near to anything. I haven't go there once. I will make a trip there to see the physical soon. I am considering as a retirement home first and investment property as the second priority. So I feel BKK or around BKK still better as more things around.
Old 06-04-2022, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
I respect your opinion. But probably you should be looking at who is the bigger developer in that area, my tip (not Prince). There are local and even Taiwan developers in that area.
Yeah. Thus, I think I prefer completed projects more where I can get the hard title and use Liao. Best if furnished. Cause nowadays developers depend on sales to have money to carry on the projects. With the projects unfinished, who knows if u will be able to get ur house or not after paying. Just like that EVERGRANDE, the biggest in china so what? Still CMI. The more they drop the price to attract you to buy, meaning the sales must be not good the more you should be worried. I just check on the financing part, a lot of banks don't loan you money for property purchases in Cambodia they at most offer for the US, England, China, Malaysia and Australia. If you loan from their overseas bank, the interest is damn high, some even expect you to buy insurance to put the bank as the beneficiary as part of the loan deal. The point is, it is not easy to get a loan. thus. making their projects even harder to sell and even if I do have the cash, I will also not pay in full for uncompleted projects. So completed project is safer.

Btw you seem know a lot about PP. What do you think of the Penthouse Residence, 5 stars condo next to Naga and Aeon 1 at the Sorothau road there?
Old 07-04-2022, 04:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 21
shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold

Does pp need arrived test if travel from Singapore / Vietnam ?
Old 07-04-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
samseng27 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroi View Post
Does pp need arrived test if travel from Singapore / Vietnam ?
No need. Just show them your vaccination certificate on arrival. Very very simple
Old 07-04-2022, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by samseng27 View Post
No need. Just show them your vaccination certificate on arrival. Very very simple
So if I enter Cambodia from ho chi Minh via mocbai-bavet or
To Cambodia from Bangkok via poipet, I just show the vaccination cert is enough.
Old 07-04-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 21
shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by samseng27 View Post
Thanks 😊.

When we flew back from pp to sg. We can use sg gov approve remote art test right . They will still accept this pre departure test ? We don’t have to go Cambodia clinic to get the pre departure test ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1