The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2018, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Love93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
C Cup Boobies! G16 fm L1019

Just so all bros know, her boobies are C cup only, I've tried to change the thread title but don't know how. Her nice character is what cause me to want to support her, I think it's a little rare for wl with both good attitude and sex skills combo. So 10 good points to this lovely lady Considered quite attractive in my eyes too. Kiss her for me
Old 12-08-2018, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
MJBoobs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HUGE Huge Boobies! G16 fm L1019

Went to L1019 a few times for G16 but always missed her, either she is with a customer or off that day, heard from okt she will start work this Monday. Finally! Really missed her so badly. Here I come!
Old 16-08-2018, 01:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
FuckMeBaby3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

low in spirit today, lucky G16 makes me feel happy again. Hard to find wl who can sextify both my lust and my heart. We interact and intercourse well. lick each other hard in 69. During FJ, she rock hard and I bang her even harder. After that she lies in my arm continue kissing until it's time to go. We are still chatting even when I was leaving... Thankful to her.
Old 19-08-2018, 02:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
bravo51 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckMeBaby3 View Post
low in spirit today, lucky G16 makes me feel happy again. Hard to find wl who can sextify both my lust and my heart. We interact and intercourse well. lick each other hard in 69. During FJ, she rock hard and I bang her even harder. After that she lies in my arm continue kissing until it's time to go. We are still chatting even when I was leaving... Thankful to her.
I agree with you, G16 is a sweet girl who's frenching alone can let one forget their troubles
Old 23-08-2018, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
qikodude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Want to show my deep appreciation to this G16 for going the extra mile to sextify me. I was having a hard time to cum so I asked her to lick my balls while I pcc, she not only lick my balls but AR me knowing that I like AR, then she use her boobs to boob fuck me while licking my cock head whenever possible. Just when I am about to cum I asked her lick my balls and I cum in her mouth. Released! Thanks G16!
Old 31-08-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
AnacondaM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qikodude View Post
Want to show my deep appreciation to this G16 for going the extra mile to sextify me. I was having a hard time to cum so I asked her to lick my balls while I pcc, she not only lick my balls but AR me knowing that I like AR, then she use her boobs to boob fuck me while licking my cock head whenever possible. Just when I am about to cum I asked her lick my balls and I cum in her mouth. Released! Thanks G16!
Missed my part-time gf so much, need her tender licking and Frenching, going to fuck her hard.
Old 01-09-2018, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
hornydickhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnacondaM View Post
Missed my part-time gf so much, need her tender licking and Frenching, going to fuck her hard.
So my Fav Girl16 is back? My ass needs her love and licking!

French queen indeed.
Old 01-09-2018, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Goodguy78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VengenceSex View Post
Agree! Her sex technique is very high! I highly recommend her for her new bbbj skills and AR lovers! Damn shiok!
Seriously have you considered to marry her?
Old 01-09-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
VengenceSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodguy78 View Post
Seriously have you considered to marry her?
During the sexion a BIG BIG YES! Especially when we ml & frenching at the same time. The feeling is mind blowing, after I cum we still continue to french, on top of it she is truly a nice girl who can AR well and boob fuck.
Old 01-09-2018, 05:34 PM
Samster

horny4pussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VengenceSex View Post
During the sexion a BIG BIG YES! Especially when we ml & frenching at the same time. The feeling is mind blowing, after I cum we still continue to french, on top of it she is truly a nice girl who can AR well and boob fuck.
She is very seductive and kinky, will find ways to heighten our sexual experience. Recently she is into cosplay, spot her in her sailor moon outfit, gave me the naughty smile ask me why I so long never visit her, I told her family commitment, wife and children need attention. Then she said she miss me - wha the feeling damn good, we kiss and french like long lost lovers, sometime I wish the moment could last forever. When we fuck, I fucked her in spoon position, slowly insert in and out my hard rod as she tighten her warm pussy. Then I pump her missionary style with her legs over my shoulder while I witness the intercourse. What a sight to behold.

By the way I recommend you ask her to wear her seductive lingerie, makes the fuck even better

Later I took out my condom and fuck her boobies and spray my love cream all over her body.

Sextifaction overload
Old 04-09-2018, 01:50 AM
Samster

itchyass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Beginning I was very skeptical after reading all these reviews (not sure how true) but becos I was hunting for a good wl with big breast who give good AR, I decide to give this hse & wl a shot.

Was presently captivated by her looks so it was a pass for me.

In the room found her to be a present, nice and friendly lady. But when she come and hug me and french that's when the action starts!

It was intense and intimate.

All the while smiley and sweet when bathing, allow me to titty fuck her and bbbj. (C and saggy boobs)

Performed good catbath, bbbj and satisfy my AR craving, told her to do longer cos my ass was really itchy and she did until almost times up I told her can fuck now and I fuck her doggy then french her until I cum.

Lucky for me the fr here turns out to be mostly true, I was not disappointed. But boob lovers must know her boobs are C and not that HUGE plus saggy. However her sexy lingerie helps to make it up for it, looks sexy and also covers up her cesarean marks.

Overall a damn good fuck.
Old 05-09-2018, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro... This house is what Cat? thanks
Old 05-09-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
bravo51 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by maomao34 View Post
Bro... This house is what Cat? thanks
$80 Category.
Old 09-09-2018, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
stylekiddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To me, g16 can consider as those commando type as in her service level is damn high! Always take initiative during session and i never seen her giving tired or black face before.
Of course the way she take initiative to french and her frenching skill is woo la la!
Now saying all these makes me feel horny and wanna go into her love hole
Old 09-09-2018, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
davidbeckham123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G16 is quite plump?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1