The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2019, 05:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of
Record your cheonging history!

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I thought to tell u bros about this. I have been cheonging after my divorce, more than 15 years ago. Since the beginning I have been recording my cheonging history in a spreadsheet. Why? Just for myself, to keep track of it! After all these years I have over 1000 entries in this sheet. Most in Spore, Msia and Thailand but I have been travelling quite a lot to Europe too.

Now how does this spreadsheet look, which columns have I included:
  • City
  • Name and location of the joint
  • Race of the gal
  • Name of the gal
  • Agegroup of the gal
  • Did she cocktease?
  • Did she hj? h
  • Did she bj? b
  • Did she bbj? bw
  • Did she fj? f
  • Was she nude?
  • Did I autoroam north? boob
  • Did I autoroam south? v
  • Did I paint? cun

Below a excerpt of the spreadsheet:
Singapore Fortune Center #4 Chinese Piao Piao, 25-30 h* b
Singapore Pissa HC Chinese (Malaysia) Ice, 30-35 h* b f
Singapore Geylang lor 18 Thai Natcha, 20-25 h bw f
Singapore Geylang Spa Chinese Linlin, 20-25 h* b f
Singapore Dragon Executive Spa Chinese (Malaysia) Mikko, 25-30 h bw f
Singapore Geylang lor 18 Malay Theresa, 25-30 h bwcim n

I think it's quite interesting to keep track of your adventures in this way.
Old 06-12-2019, 06:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 21
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Record your cheonging history!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I thought to tell u bros about this. I have been cheonging after my divorce, more than 15 years ago. Since the beginning I have been recording my cheonging history in a spreadsheet. Why? Just for myself, to keep track of it! After all these years I have over 1000 entries in this sheet. Most in Spore, Msia and Thailand but I have been travelling quite a lot to Europe too.

Now how does this spreadsheet look, which columns have I included:
  • City
  • Name and location of the joint
  • Race of the gal
  • Name of the gal
  • Agegroup of the gal
  • Did she cocktease?
  • Did she hj? h
  • Did she bj? b
  • Did she bbj? bw
  • Did she fj? f
  • Was she nude?
  • Did I autoroam north? boob
  • Did I autoroam south? v
  • Did I paint? cun

Below a excerpt of the spreadsheet:
Singapore Fortune Center #4 Chinese Piao Piao, 25-30 h* b
Singapore Pissa HC Chinese (Malaysia) Ice, 30-35 h* b f
Singapore Geylang lor 18 Thai Natcha, 20-25 h bw f
Singapore Geylang Spa Chinese Linlin, 20-25 h* b f
Singapore Dragon Executive Spa Chinese (Malaysia) Mikko, 25-30 h bw f
Singapore Geylang lor 18 Malay Theresa, 25-30 h bwcim n

I think it's quite interesting to keep track of your adventures in this way.

u ever kana STDs or HIV?
Old 06-12-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry_ang10 View Post
u ever kana STDs or HIV?
No I did not.
Did you?
Why this question?
Old 06-12-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
kue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yes I kp records too using spread sheet but not so detailed. Date time place amount spent and FJ or HJ. Using acronyms.

Use it to kp track how much i spent. Omg $50K already. I cheong since 2006. I use to Cheong every single week. Now cut down alot, only go to my usual Milf to release.

How much have u spent? 你花了多少钱?
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.ph...329&highlight=
Old 06-12-2019, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

I do keep track and then prepare reports for audit.
Old 06-12-2019, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

How much do bros here spend a month or weekly on cheong? At my most frequent many years ago i can burn 500 easily a week. The money adds up over the years.
Old 07-12-2019, 12:24 AM
Samster

On average I spend 200$ a week.
I don't have a family to support.
I am aware of the fact that much of it ended up in PRC.
Old 07-12-2019, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 8
see123look456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

happy to hear that i'm not the only one tracking this kind of expenses haha
Old 07-12-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of

Ya agree got to keep track of the money spent, or else end up ML go back buy big house while we got to rent a flat 😂
Old 07-12-2019, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 21
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
No I did not.
Did you?
Why this question?
U cheong so many , maybe can put one indicator whether kana STDs then can trace back roughly which ML is the cause
Old 07-12-2019, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

chiongsters = researchers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1